tuscl

Has there ever been a time when you got a stripper stolen from you?

This one dancer I was close with, very close. We'd finish each other's sentences, laugh at all each other's jokes, every time we lock eyes dreamweaver by Gary Wright plays in my head, and just prior to this incident we were skipping in a field of grain.

We were recently at the strip club together just having a ball, the time of our lives and I even decided to have the courage to talk about how we should ride off into the sunset together, have her leave stripping and we start a new life together. Then all of sudden Rick Dugan busts through the door and music stops. My girl and every other dancer in the establishment goes into a stunned state of shock and awe. I yell and shake her "Hey snap out of it! What's going on?!?!?!" No response, nothing.

Then Rick Dugan starts doing some kind of disco dance to The Best of My Love by the Emotions. I turned back and she was shaking violently and foaming at mouth. There was nothing I could do. I ran out of there in full retreat.

I'm not sure what I could've done different to prevent it. I just know that something wonderful was taken out from under me, and there is a now a wound in heart that may never heal again.

9 comments

• twentyfive
    a year ago
    Never had a stripper stolen from me but a long time (about 1978) ago I had a car stolen at Queens Plaza, a week later I got a call from the 109th precinct that they had found my car near Main St. Flushing, of course the car was stripped, does that count ?
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Has happened to me 100% of the times I’ve been with said stripper. I like those odds!
  • whodey
    a year ago
    Never had a stripper stolen from me. Of course I'm not into human trafficking or slavery so I've never owned a stripper for anyone to steal.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    Some folks will never learn. You can’t compete with Dugan and his white suit

https://youtu.be/5WXVaChA3Q0?si=Vbmewh7n…
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    Well, maybe a bit extreme, but you could have shot him before he started dancing....

Of course, this approach has its limitations. For example, how do you get rid of rickthecorpse? Are any of his buds like rickthelion or rickthecoconutcrab there ready to end your life? Hell, they could get away with it if rickthevulture was there.

No, the best play here was best summed up by the Possum Lodge motto:

"Quando Omni flunkus moritati" - When all else fails, play dead.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    Kind of.
    But “Play that funky music white boy” was playing.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    No. I’ve been in the club with a girl when another of her regulars comes in but they usually ask if I’m ready for a room or if they should go see their other guy. It’s my option at that point. I’m sure it could happen and it’s all part of the game. No sweat.
  • Heaven-sent
    a year ago
    I encourage my girls to go try the new guy. I’ not dropping enough to pay their rent. I’m only good for a 2/3 tank of gas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion