tuscl

Female patrons in stripclubs

ilikegirls
Florida
Monday, March 3, 2008 5:24 PM
Hello everyone, Im new to the discussion board. I have always enjoyed going to the clubs and watching the ladies dance and yes, Im bisexual. I was just wondering if it turns guys on to see another female go up and tip the ladies while they are dancing?

20 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    The first time I saw it, I thought that it was hot. Now it is so common place that I find it boring.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    ilikegirls, Do not listen to that old incontinent fool shadowrat. Most guys do like watching female patrons tip the dancers. I go with my wife, who is also bi and we have a great time. You rock!
  • godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    It can be a turn on for me but I do get a little jeolous when the dancers are more affectionate to the lady customers.
  • alexsa
    16 years ago
    There are a couple of fairly stereotypical looking lesbians that frequent my local club. I find their presence oddly comforting but not at all erotic. Alot of the dancers don't know how to take them either. As for the wives and girlfriends, I certainly wish mine did, but I also agree with Shadowcat, it's so commonplace I wonder why it gets so many shrieks and hollers still.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Not only do I ho-heartedly encourage females to "go up and tip the ladies while they are dancing"...I also encourge you to take it off and join in...
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    I go to clubs with my girlfriend. When she tips the girls on stage, it usually turns into a little show. I look around, and a lot of the guys are paying close attention. Then, when the girl comes off stage, she comes over to us, and...asks if she can dance for my girlfriend...WTF??? Sometimes, it not just one dance! And I'm paying for them. What an outrage! Actually, it works out fine for me. My GF gets heated up, and we have to address that situation later in the evening.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    I love it. Not only do I love it but sometimes I will try and get females that aren't tipping to go do it. I'll sit with them, give them money and tease them up there. One night, I caught a guy as he was going back to his table where two girls were sitting with him. I asked him if I came over, would they tip the dancer. He sat with them, they gestured me over. Something got lost along the way, I go over and I'm giving the girls money. They start flashing me. Ok, that's pretty cool! Then they wouldn't tip the dancer. "Come on girls, Stormy wants her money!" Too funny.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Sounds like it's workin' out OK for your gf too harrydave. What's even better is if you give the money to another dancer friend of the girl that's onstage and ask her to give the dancer the money...then the fun begins...right in front of your eyes.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I like it when a female ends up showing her tits as well. I kind of enjoyed getting sandwiched in between the dancer on stage and one that snuck up behind me while I was tipping one time. I guess she was tipping too and we were all having fun with the sandwich position. I also enjoy watching strippers in very short shorts go up to tip a dancer on stage especially if they put on a little show and you get to see more than just the one dancer on stage. 4 tits can look a lot better than just 2. Other than that, females tipping dancers is no big deal where I live at because it happens all the time. Sometimes there are more female tippers than guys.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Bi dancers are asking their girlfriends to come to clubs as regulars to try and drum up business. Guys are supposed to be eager to see a female customer get it on with a dancer. But it's all planned.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    When I first saw it, I thought it was hot, and then it was better when I was at a club where the ladies would be stripped naked. There was even a place I visited where they had a shower stage and they would go nude in the shower. My favorite club is my favorite club, at least in part, because once in a while, you see a lady get stripped naked and then the dancer and patron would do lesbian sex acts, where the female patron would DATY of the dancer. It wasn't a regular thing, but when it happened, the stage would routinely be covered in tens, if not hundreds, of dollar bills, which was just insane compared to the clubs I visited regularly before that. But as for nowadays, it is so routine at the club I visit most that it draws a yawn from me, even if the rest of the crowd hoots and hollers. Its not like they are eating each other's pussies. Mostly, its just a tit-to-tit thing and occasionally the girl in the crowd gets stripped all the way. The really sad thing is at my favorite club, the last time they had an all-out lesbian show, it drew a yawn from the crowd, even as I was tossing singles onto the stage. I think if a girl is eating snatch in front of a bunch of strangers, guys should show their appreciation. Snatch-eating does not normally happen at the typical strip club and guys should enjoy it.
  • TessieV
    16 years ago
    For those of you that think this practice is old...and don't understand why it still gets "cheered on:" You have to realize that the majority of the men doing the cheering aren't necessarily "regulars." So they have yet to figure out that (in most cases) the dancers do this BECAUSE they know men like it.( SOME of the true bi-sexual strippers DO enjoy this themselves, but for the most part you guys are right, it is an act.)Perhaps they haven't witnessed this girl-on-girl interaction as often as you have. So it IS new to them. ~~~I work in a touristy town, so many of the guys who pass through do not visit clubs on a regular basis. In fact, I can't tell you how many times I've had customers blown away by just how many female customers were in the club. They want to know why they come. Is it because they're bi, or do they just feel uncomfortable with their man going alone?
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    A sure fire way for a girl to have almost every eye in the place on her is for her to go to a strip club...whether with guy or girl friends. They will get looks all nite from people thinking, "is she bi?", "is she a lesbian?", "is she a dancer off work?", "is she just horny as fuck from watching all the action in the club?", etc. etc.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    It may still get cheered on because every nite theres a fresh crop of horny young men just coming of age and wanting to go wild. At work there is always the birthday guy whos celebrating with his buddies and just turned old enough to get in. So maybe its still exciting to the next generation of guys who havent been there and done that yet.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    I used to get alot of looks when I walked into a club (when I first started going to SC's a few years back), but nowadays the only time I get ogled and hooted at is when I'm getting a LD out in the open. It really makes me appreciate private VIP rooms.
  • TessieV
    16 years ago
    ^ wants to give lopaw a private dance ;)
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Oh, the horror of public enthusiasm of LDs...just smack that ass even harder...lol...
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    Well, lopaw, you may want to avoid Mons Venus (#4 on theTop 40?) which sort of resembles the worlds longest running orgy. ;-)
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    Getting alot of stares isn't that big of a deal, but it does really get old after awhile. Especially if the guys sit up very close and just STARE. It's un-nerving. Like alot of you guys have stated....you'd think the novelty of seeing girls getting LD's would have worn off by now. TessieV - I can only hope that one day I am in the position (!) to recieve that dance!
  • hornytoad085
    16 years ago
    I don't particularly care for it—I think I subconsciously assume they're man-hating feminists doing academic research, unless they're with their SO—in which case I don't care for it because they're already with someone. In any case, I don't think I've ever seen a female patron in a SC that I considered attractive, for whatever reason.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion