tuscl

Times a fellow monger gave you great advice in a strip club

Not too long ago, me and Rick Dugan were out at a strip club, matching white suits, applying the system around the lineup of strippers, doing as we all do. Not working as well as it should've been but I was still working it. I wasn't ready to give up. But then Rick Dugan says "This place is horrible, next strip club" I was upset and wanted to stay but relented and walked out the door and onto the sidewalk, (you know in stride at the same time, walking to the beat) then sort of like the movie Rocky all these kids from neighborhood start coming out from the alleys and following us making a big scene. Many of the neighbors I heard saying "Hey wtf is going on?!?!" The whole crowd was strutting together in unison and we all grooved off into the sunset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oALKAh_b…

23 comments

• rickthelion
    a year ago
    Muddy ape, this rick is a little disturbed by this post. I mean really, the dugan is my bud and I encourage everybody to wear stylin’ suits but…this post is a bit over the top. Kind of reads like something you wrote while jackin’ it. Just sayin’. ROAR!!!
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Normally I don't begrudge a man his fantasies, even homoerotic ones I guess. But I have to admit that I do feel a bit creeped about being included in one. 😕
  • shanny72
    a year ago
    Muddy for Prez 2024
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Lol! Such an easy target, RBD.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    @muddy
    Don’t you wish white polyester leisure suits would come back in style.
    LOL
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    Well…all I can say is that any homoerotic posts from Muddy ape where he is fantasizing about dancing with a suit-wearing lion will be met with the frickin’ wildebeest treatment.

Imma talk straight to Muddy ape rn. Muddy, you seem like a good ape. Live your own life and achieve whatever level of awesomeness you can. Will you achieve rick level awesomeness? Of course not. You’re not a rick. Plus, yours truly is extra awesome because I am a rick and I am a lion. But the reality is that your level of awesomeness is gonna top out at, say, rickthebananaslug levels. But that ain’t bad. I mean really, how did that guy manage to get a stylin’ suit that fits his slug body?

Anyhoo…this rick digresses. My point is simply this: to thine own self be true. And don’t jack it while thinkin’ of ricks. It ain’t healthy. ROAR!!!
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Tuscl fan fiction?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    ^ Well, that's how both "Twilight" and "50 Shades of Gray" started out. There might be gold in them thar' PL hills.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Smart Pl's learn from their mistakes.....wise ones learn from other Pl's mistakes
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    I never speak to other PLs in clubs. When I am hunting for handys, I hunt alone.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Last Friday the PL said to me when I returned after 10 minutes at the stage: "I know she's hot but you left your phone and keys unattended. Cannot always rely on me being here to watch them for you".
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    That’s cause your old and forgetful.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ You do notice that no one has mentioned you on this thread,, yet you always tell us "I told you so", you are such a stupid motherfucker.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    “When I am hunting for handys, I hunt alone.”

That’s some wise shit. Almost as wise as “wear a stylin’ suit and drink lot’s of Jack.” But it way less wise as “forget the handys when you can put your dick in a sexy female hairless ape.” ROAR!!!
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Mate is simply that little faggy kid that you let play right field with no glove because you felt sorry for the friendless little bitch. Have a nice day Mateswith27dogs.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Well I see evidence here of someone who’s as emotionally triggered than a progressive Democrat. I mean simply stating the facts, you’re old and you admitted to being forgetful, is helpful to remind you why it happened so you can avoid it on future clubbing trips. The next step is hiring out your own personal handler to accompany you, unless you’re too broke for that? Lmfao at SkiDumb!
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Only a total faggot would use the word triggered. Mate is to a man as mickey d's is to fine dining.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Mate is a total simpleton, never has an original idea, but he parrots whatever the losers say.
    What a dopey little dipshit
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    ^ your upset because you fit the same mold as SkiDumb, Old and emotionally triggered. Told you so!
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Mate is what happens when a monkey mates with a dog. Nothing funnier than weak little boys like Mate peeing themselves in fright ...at words.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    What did you get when you mates w/your wife? Nothing, cuase you’re a cuck.

You got old man comebacks. I’m sure it sounded good in your head, but then it comes out as senile pent up emotional gibberish. But you keep trying old man. I bet if you can still orgasm, you probably shoot out dust!
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ I laugh at your stupid remarks and so does everybody else.
    ROFLMAO
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    ^If I were young, it would embarrass me to have Mate on my side. Except for shit my pants at the first sign of danger like Mate, I can do everything better...still ...and always will. Kind of funny Mate fixates on being a cuck, his dad was one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion