tuscl

Strip clubs on independence day?

Specialj
Born in NYC, conceived at Woodstock.
What do you guys think? Worth a trip or a waste of time? I'm contemplating a visit.....any prior experiences or opinion is appreciated

14 comments

• NJBalla
    a year ago
    Depends on the club and what your optimal experience is. I have clubbed as a nightcap on Christmas, Easter, and even braved a winter storm. The winter storms where I was one of two patrons was the best as my money went very far and girls needed the company.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    Usually a waste of time

Strippers have kids
    Kids like fireworks

Ergo, the club will not have many dancers

• Manuellabore
    a year ago
    I was in the area for business and stopped in to Club Desire (one of my favorite clubs) in Providence last Labor Day evening and was really disappointed. Maybe 5-6 dancers in the rotation and none were attractive. OTOH, I hightailed it out of there and went to Cadillac Lounge, usually a distant second (or third) to Desire, and found enough going on to stay entertained.
  • WiseToo
    a year ago
    Probably a big waste of time because July 4 also falls on a Tuesday. If Independence Day was on a Friday or Saturday chances would be better. I would pass.
  • etsutwigg222
    a year ago
    Day shift older MILFs will be in but out around 5. Night shift will be mainly businesswomen strippers that are on a schedule. Biggest issue is how do we pervs steal a few hours on a holiday.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Honestly instead of wondering I would just go and find out. To me it's easier than tossing it around in your head all day. Just go, get a story out of it.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Good point muddy...as a single male I thought it might be a good way to celebrate my independence. 😀
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    As Muddy says, it’s the proverbial ‘Any Given Sunday’. An Independence Day visit may be a bust or it could end up being a great SC spend. Like the Jim Carey movie Yes Man, don’t even think about it, just say yes. Then go see what fate has in store. BOL…
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Some will be closed or have shortened hours.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    As has been said, some clubs will be closed today. Primarily the ones that are only really busy on weekend nights, but since I think your in my area I'd be surprised if Ultra or Rhino around here were open today. I wouldn't be surprised Monroe's and/or ORA were closed too. Cheetah & Scores will probably be open. DD in Pompano might have no day shift or be closed, PHP, Cheetah & BT will be open.

As far as being good, I think it'll be a crap-shoot. I wouldn't drive an hour to hit one specific club. But if it's a deal where you can drive 30 mins and have 2-3 options at least, maybe it's worth it. It'll probably be a little slow, but when it is, all it takes is one hottie. You two can make each others day.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    I went yesterday from 1-5PM and it was slow compared to a normal Monday. I expect it to be even slower today.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    I’m going right when they open up, so I can be home in time to nap when my kids do. That’s fun for me, but I never get to say that when some asks what do I do for fun.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    As Dolfan so well pointed out it only takes one good girl to make your visit memorable, if you have nothing better to do then just enjoy the day
  • Estafador
    a year ago
    as a rich person....I still wouldn't have gone. 4th of July is about America, not strippers buddy. I hope you at least watched a hot dog eating contest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion