tuscl

Weirdest Thing You Did During a Lapdance

dha
South Florida
Monday, July 3, 2023 2:57 AM
Farted in her face while she was performing a worthless, over the pants, imitation bj. Well deserved too. It's such a stupid stripper move. Shit or get off the pot ..... or get gased with good dose of rectal fumes.

11 comments

• Lockjaw
    a year ago
    Shoved the money into her mouth like a bill receptor, then bitch slapped her.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    ^ Did you at least make ATM noises when you did that Lockjaw ape? This rick has discovered that many strippers have a sense of whimsy if you approach things correctly. Doing what you did without a proper sense of whimsy is just dickish. Be a rick, not a dick. ROAR!!!
  • SashaJuicy
    a year ago
    …. disgusting mf
  • dha
    a year ago
    @Juicy - Not as disgusting as having a half wiped, stinky, juicy stripper ass being waived around your face and nose. Thank gawd it is a very rare occurance. Most strippers have pristinely superior hygiene though.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    She was grinding on me while I played with her tits, and she was doing a good job, and I said to her, "you're making my wiener hard". She damned near laughed herself off my lap.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    You don't know what 'weird' means.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Tell us.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    I remember getting an OTP bj.....it was well worth the $10 LD
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    One time I offered to give one of my regulars a lap dance instead of her giving me a lap dance. She agreed and then sat there with an amused look on her face while I was doing it.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    That's hilarious doc lol
  • elmer
    a year ago
    So Doc did you offer or provide her with extras? Did she tip?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion