tuscl

What is this new website design??

SashaJuicy
@s1utmuffin on IG! Long Island, NY
Friday, June 16, 2023 9:49 PM
i am a dancer on Long Island and i LOVED coming to this website to post my pics and interact with strip club men. what happened to my profile??? iā€™m not a fan lol

10 comments

• SashaJuicy
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    nevermind. now that i have posted i see my profile šŸ˜‚ i do miss how i was listed as a dancer on my clubs page though.
  • Warrior15
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    We all miss the photos that you would post also. That was just something that Founder chose to get rid of.
  • rickthelion
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    ^ This lion seconds that emotion! ROAR!!!
  • Muddy
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    Strong island represent! I think there was drama with the photo/dancer listing section although I believe founder said to another dancer who asked the same thing that it will come back in some capacity.
  • TippingDollars
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    This website use to amazing. Now it sucks. Layout and hard get legit reviews posted.
  • Michigan
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    Yep, totally sucks now. Wish I could delete my account.
  • founder
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    It's all technical problems. Updates and enhancements are currently under way
  • Longball300
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    Easy boys and girls...... let Founder work his magic.
  • dha
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    I've been on this site a long, long time, and, it is much better now than it used to be and provides a superior format compared to similar sites. You know, maybe the site will be more appreciated if the owner stops letting you use it for free just for posting a review and starts charging everyone like Netflix and Elon Musk (Twitter) are doing now and raking in the cash. Think about it. The old saying applies here: Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. The content is excellant and still the best SC reference tool out there. Thank you Founder for continuously doing an excellent job.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion