tuscl

Missing the pics? #tuscl on IG

XoxoNatalie
Elko, nevada
Saturday, June 10, 2023 5:06 AM
I know it's a lot less convenient than just having a picture section here on TUSCL, but maybe all of us dancers that use this site just hashtag our pictures with #tuscl so site members can easily find all of the dancers pictures at once? Yes, the pictures would have to be alot more SFW because Instagram is overly censored... but it's sort of a solution?? Just an idea.

14 comments

• MontereyMillennial
    a year ago
    That would be AMAZING!
  • FishHawk
    a year ago
    I miss thee dancers pictures. I do follow a few dancers on IG. L
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Did anyone get the story on what happened with that? Was there some drama that I missed or go deleted? I mean the dancer directory and photo section got deleted, did somebody get kidnapped or some shit?
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    I think I remember Founder saying that the photos were still there but the link to them has been shut down. No reason given.
  • datinman
    a year ago
    Yeah, Muddy, you must have missed the poll. Founder asked if he permanently banned SJG, Icee, and DesertScrub, would we be willing to lose dancer pics, classified ads, and the glossary. Results were 459 to 3 in favor.
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    datin. I surely miss the photos section. But that's the way I would have voted also.
  • Alexfox
    a year ago
    For those not aware of the internet archive, deleted web pages often have a lingering presence in cyberspace. The glossary, for example, is here (scroll down to the bottom and click on the link): [view link]
  • XoxoNatalie
    a year ago
    I have messaged support and asked about the photos page and was told that it was coming back. When? I wasn't told. But no matter whether it's gone for a week or a month, it's still unfair to the dancers who used it to advertise themselves. It was free and actually, very effective advertising that converted to a lot of real, in person clients for me! The internet has been so freaking hostile towards sex workers In The last few years, and I thought I really found a gem in TUSCL so I'm disappointed for sure!
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    God Dammit some body help this poor woman post nudes! For the love of God and all that is Holy!!!!!
  • XoxoNatalie
    a year ago
    My point exactly, muddy!
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    Rachel, I am a fan of your IG pix, and let me say that I really miss theore revealing ones that you and Endlesssummer and others posted on TUSCL?!!?
  • bang69
    a year ago
    I really miss seeing dancers/strippers picture here on this site. It tells what club they're at. So if some one wants to go see the her. He/she knows what club they're at. As a rule most clubs don't post there schedule for there safety.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Right now, any dancer on IG can start using the #tuscl hashtag if they want to. They just have to start doing it. The challenges will be dancers remembering to use that hashtag, and customers knowing how to use and bookmark that hashtag.
  • minnow
    a year ago
    Free, easily accessible stripper photos gets a yea vote from me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion