tuscl

What happened to the dancer pictures section?

XoxoNatalie
Elko, nevada
Monday, May 29, 2023 2:31 AM
I've noticed several changes to the website, and I'm wondering why they would choose to get rid of the dancer photos? I found posting pictures on here to be a great way to advertise myself and I'm missing it!

17 comments

• shailynn
    a year ago
    founder took them down because he kept getting complaints that San Jose Guy kept printing out your photos and taping them to the walls of the San Jose Public Library. Don’t even get me started about what he did in the restrooms.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    A while ago, founder announced that he was taking down parts of the site that were "causing problems" without specifying if those problems were technology based (as in, not playing nicely with the new site design) or personality based (as in certain images resulted in outsized drama). The two that appear to be missed the most are dancer images and search. I don't care about search; I just use Google. I do miss seeing dancer images, though. Founder might be interested in your feedback. You could message him from here. [view link] If the images were to come back, then perhaps set it up so that dancers can turn off comments. Or just not allow any comments at all. And also limit file size so that they aren't soaking up as much bandwidth.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    He also removed the Personal Ads section. Tbh I assumed that he removed these sections for liability reasons. There are easily a dozen ways that having those features can bring grief down on you. Sites that do that stuff for a living have to employ people to monitor posts and sometimes even have to move their servers overseas.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    I think he rolled out this better looking version prematurely. I prefer the previous version.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    “He also removed the Personal Ads section.” The best part about those ads was how CMI was always trying to buy all the used fleshlights.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    ^ It pisses me off that you keep outbidding me.
  • NickysHardLife
    a year ago
    Also... no more Glossary!
  • Manuellabore
    a year ago
    Miss your pics. You’re the best thing to happen to Akron since vulcanized rubber
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    I miss Longball300's Photo section. Maybe the best collection of boobs and lesbians on the planet. I visit TUSCL a lot less now because that Photo section is no longer.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Longball, Rachel, Summer, Butterfly... so many sexy photos turned into digital dust. The horror...
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    “ Miss your pics. You’re the best thing to happen to Akron since vulcanized rubber” I agree 100% Every kid that came for story time at the San Jose Library agrees too.
  • Longball300
    a year ago
    Rachel's pics were smoke; I'll have to wander down to Akron now to see her in person...
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    ^ I'd say "road trip" but I think she's in Nevada currently, which would be something like 10 days round trip for me.
  • mayden2022
    3 days ago
    Yeah it's a shame they removed the pictures and gallery of the dancers. It's very hard to find any site that shows the dancers and verified ones so they are real. For some reason a lot of the strip clubs have poor websites or no website at all.
  • ww
    3 days ago
    ^^^ Plenty of dancer pictures and videos all over instagram and twitter.
  • Studme53
    3 days ago
    lol hilarious comments
  • mayden2022
    2 days ago
    True true but I don't see many on twitter specifically for Baltimore MD and I don't have IG lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion