tuscl

How important is liquor in a strip club to you?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, June 16, 2023 8:26 PM
Could a totally nude strip club without liquor make it in a city like Atlanta that has 20+ clubs that have liquor and total nudity? There is one Atlanta club that is strictly a bikini club that makes it but it does have liquor.

I don't drink so I could care less if a club serves liquor but if the lack of liquor keeps the customers away and thereby the dancers as well, I don't think I would care for it.

32 comments

• gammanu95
    a year ago
    I can't sit there without a cocktail or beer. It just would not be the same or make sense to me. I also need nudity. At least topless. Even pasties are a buzzkill, but at least I can enjoy the sway and sag of the breasts.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Hell no I stay away
  • mike710
    a year ago
    Yeah. I don't want my adult entertainment venue to serve me a mandatory 2 juice boxes.
  • Careless_kevin4405
    a year ago
    I quit drinking when it became a problem for me. I never looked back. I suggest u guys get a soda or water to make sound decisions before u get scammed while under the influence.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    I haven't touched alcohol or drugs in nearly 24 years
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    It's a net positive, but not necessary. Seems like strip clubs are the only places I ever drink, these days.

I'd rather go to a no alcohol club that had hotter girls and better mileage for my buck than a full bar club with the opposite.
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    I usually just get a bottle of water in a strip club. Having that at my table keeps waitresses from constantly stopping and asking if I want a drink. I tip them for the water too. It's not a bad idea to keep the waitresses friendly. There have been times when I had a question about the club or a girl I'm looking for and having a friendly waitress to get information from has been helpful.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Alcohol availability leads to money spent on alcohol which could have been spent on LDs.

I've had many a night where I got home and recapped how much I spent, and converted the alcohol (for me and girls) dollars into how many additional dances I could have gotten, or could have had that money for another day.
  • Electronman
    a year ago
    I'll take nudity over alcohol any time.
  • mjx01
    a year ago
    I don't drink, so it doesn't matter to me.

Could a dry club survive within 5 or 10 minute drive of a wet club with all other factors equal, doubtful at best.

Now could a dry nude club survive near wet topless clubs, sure. See Tucson AZ.
  • deboinair
    a year ago
    Where do you guys live? In Florida it's an abomination to not have alcohol in the strip club.

Ironically I don't drink alcohol anymore and it's sucks because the isn't much variety of non alcoholic drinks to choose from.

I actually wouldn't mind a club that didn't sell it. I'm sure there are lots of water and juice choices
  • goldmongerATL
    a year ago
    Clubs make a big part of their profits on alcohol. It would make it tougher for the club to be a worthwhile venture.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    I LOVE drinking in a club. That said, if alcohol wasn’t available and the club was otherwise fun, I’d be just fine. It’s a peripheral accent, but not the reason I go to a club.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    To me drinking in the club is a huge spot. No alcohol, no go.
  • captainfun
    a year ago
    Drinking and the club go hand in hand for me.

No idea how many times I’ve been in no alcohol clubs but it’s likely .01% or less over hundreds of outings
  • captainfun
    a year ago
    Seeing the next thread about a guy getting loaded and a girl racking up $62k. Fortunately I can say that my judgement has never been so affected while clubbing that I woke the next day with major regrets
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    I’ve made a decision to not drink and drive. It’s just not worth it to mess around with sniffing a DUI. No alcohol needed.

• drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    0.0%
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    Well, if the club doesn’t serve alcohol you can always take a tampon and soak it in alcohol and shove it up your ass. Helps to keep the buzz going while you put your smooth moves on the sexy females. I like to use Jack for this purpose. I call them “Jackons”.

I hope this piece of rickvice helps you enjoy your alcohol and fully nude female hairless apes. ROAR!!!
  • crosscheck
    a year ago
    I usually only have one beer or one drink when I go and then switch to water, so it wouldn't matter much to me personally. However, I think it would matter enough to other patrons and dancers that it would negatively affect the club.
  • WiseToo
    a year ago
    I noticed that the girls looked better in alcohol clubs vs no alcohol clubs -- but that's until I realized the alcohol had affected my vision.
  • BGSD3100
    a year ago
    I don't drink so I don't care, but I have my doubts that a dry club could survive for long. At least not in my area.
  • DeclineToState
    a year ago
    I'm in Calif., where it's alcohol = TL only and FN = no alcohol. Same for me as captainfun and skibum, drinking and clubbing go hand in hand. Not really into weed, but I occasionally hit dancers' weed pens in the club and that's been good fun.
    Viewing stage pussy isn't a requirement, so if same town has both alcohol TL and FN no alcohol clubs, I generally hit alcohol TL club and the plus is the alcohol TL clubs generally have hotter girls than the FN joints.
    If town is FN only (for example, Rancho Cordova, CA) I'm definitely going and the lack of alcohol won't keep me away and I'll slam a few beers before cruising in.
    Exception is if geographic area has tons of clubs. For example, if I'm in Orange County CA, then I may start night at an alcohol TL club (like Library in Westminster for eye candy and a few dances) and end it at FN Spearmint Rhino COI (40 min drive) for the combo of good looking girls and BJ
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    I can't remember the last time I went to a non-alcohol club, except for Playhouse Lounge in NJ. But that place is just a whole different kind of experience. Plus you can bring your own so it's not that bad. I've never tried to bring hard liquor, not sure if that's allowed. I just take a six-pack and they keep it cold for you.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    If a place is low mileage with hot dancers, I want alcohol.

High mileage places I don't care. I'm not there to drink and hang out.
  • caseyx
    a year ago
    Obviously there are plenty of nude clubs without alcohol that do fine in states where that's the law. Lot's of guys like to see pussy on stage and are willing to forego the alcohol to have it. Personally I don't drink so I'd rather go to a club that doesn't serve where I avoid some of the drink hustle and people judging me for ordering a bottle of water.

All of that said, if Atlanta clubs are mostly full nudity plus alcohol it's unlikely that a club without alcohol is going to succeed. I assume that I'm in the minority when it comes to drinking.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    Tampa vs Pasco (county just north of Tampa). Tampa’s county has the ordinance: if you serve liquor the girls wear pasties. Obviously 2001, Mons, others thrive by serving no alcohol with fully nude.
    In Pasco they don’t have the alcohol-pasties ordinance. I think there’s 6 to 8 clubs in Pasco. I believe every single one is nude and serves alcohol.
    Conclusion: juice bars likely can’t thrive in locations that allow alcohol and nudity.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    I used to think I'd never like a strip club without booze, but as I get older I'm reconsidering that position. I do enjoy it, but I think I could do without the booze. If that meant some of the obsession with bottle service went away too, that's a trade I'd make all day.

But, I think a large part of the business model depends on the sale of booze. If that went away, I'm afraid they'd have to find other ways to make up that revenue. And if it meant bigger cover charges, more expensive rooms, and other things I directly pay for that would be bad. If it meant higher house fees, tip outs, and shit that I indirectly pay for, that could really go either way. It could just mean higher prices, or it could make girls more inclined to do OTC which wouldn't bother me.
  • bang69
    a year ago
    I hardly drink. So alcohol really doesn't matter.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Wouldn’t that be boring, I mean really when you come right down to it, the reason we go to strip clubs is that chance to interact with women making bad decisions, and alcohol is a major contributor to those bad decisions we enjoy !
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    @25

I’ve gone to a lot of no alcohol / all nude clubs - and the fact the establishment itself does not serve alcohol doesn’t prevent the dancers from still getting shit-faced and making bad decisions. :)
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ thank god for small things, like girls who don’t follow the rules.
    LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion