tuscl

Words that say a woman (civvie or pro) is crazy

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
I think it was at Desire, I saw a dancer with a tattoo saying "Solo Dios puede juzgarme" (only God can judge me). Every woman I've heard say this--let alone get it permanently placed on her body--has been an absolute shit show. Often an alcoholic or addict, 5 kids by 4 different men, several abortions, blows all her money on weed, PBR, and scratch-off lottery tickets. Generally a wreck.

The other one is the one attributed to Marilyn Monroe, "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best." A dead giveaway for immature, entitled behavior. Often has borderline personality disorder. I wouldn't take the "wisdom" of someone who ODed herself to death, but these girls do.

What other patterns have you seen, TUSCLers?

24 comments

• skibum609
    a year ago
    Money spent on weed seems well spent and PBR is the official beer of skiing ........no wonder I like strippers.
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    if joe dimaggio couldn't handle marilyn monroe at her worst how could any other fellow except jfk?
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    I used to know a stripper who had two daughters. She named them both with stripper names. I won't say the names because this gal danced for a long time on both east and west coasts, so in the off chance someone might know her... But let's imagine the names were Diamond and Roxy... the real names were strippier than that.
  • Sgtsnowman
    a year ago
    It isn't words, but hair. Women spend a lot of time working on the look they want to project. If you meet one with hair that seems to have exploded or trying to escape the head it's attached to (way beyond a little frizz here), you need to watch out. You can't really use this one unless you've had two or three contacts over a period of time to establish that this is the baseline look. But it's definitely worth paying attention to.
  • Manuellabore
    a year ago
    Now that I know the translation of the tat mentioned in the first example, I’m making a beeline to the first dancer I see wearing it
  • sinclair
    a year ago
    White dancers that speak in ebonics and smoke Newports are usually batshit nuts. Any women who refers to her child's father as a 'baby daddy' instead of husband or boyfriend is usually crazy.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    "You don't understand; I know he beats me, but he's my kids' Dad, so I need to do things with him."
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @Tetradon

I will play along and comment on your discussion.

First of all the phrase “Only God can judge me!” Is used by many people; men, women, civvies or pros) as defense weapon against others that are perceived as being unfairly critical.

And it really means “No One Can Judge Me”, because God does not exist.

Second Marilyn Monroe Was Murdered by orders of the Kennedy Mafia Family. Robert Kennedy, Attorney General of the United States at the time, was present and was directly responsible for her death.

The original quote; misattributed to Marilyn Monroe is :

“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure.

I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.

But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”

:D
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    I would say the phrase "No Regrets" in tattoo form is a tip off.

"I hate drama" also normally means she's dramatic and hates not having all the attention on her.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Safest to just assume that they're all crazy, what we really need is a warning light that tells us when they're having an episode.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    Newports - The Official Cigarette of White Michigan Dancers
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Anyone under 40 who smokes is sort of mentally ill ....
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Lol Tetra yeah Ive actually known a stripper with the same one. Yeah Latina, very crazy, cholita to the max, and very dumb in all honesty. Hot though so I fucked it a few times.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    In todays world I look out for raging progressive girl haircut. You all know the look. I just don’t want to deal with it.
  • dha
    a year ago
    A devil with a tail tatto above her pussy hairline. The tail was point towards her flower and it said "Heaven Awaits".

Best tatto ever. Don't know if this is an indication that she is crazy, but it sure made me crazy!
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    My warning is the ever changing hair color/hairstyle. Everyone knows women like that. They’re blonde, then next month they’re a brunette, then 2 months later they’re a redhead. I’ve found crazy women are constantly changing their hair color to the extreme.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Does the same apply to constantly changing wigs? It amazes me how much money strippers spend on wigs, with some of them also complaining they don't have money to pay their bills.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    Why am I unsurprised that Skifredo drinks PBR? I just wonder if he switches to Boone’s farm blue Hawaiian apple wine when he wants to class shit up. ROAR!
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    @JamesSD: "I would say the phrase "No Regrets" in tattoo form is a tip off."

Shouldn't that be "No Regerts"? 🙃
  • jaybud999
    a year ago
    @CjKent

How do you go from logical to illogical within two statements?!

God doesn't exist: logical

Monroe was murdered by Kennedy: illogical
  • himalayabound
    a year ago
    @funontheside, yeah, I love the stippers who are always going to Cancun and Caribbean Islands, getting tattoos that cost hundreds or thousands of dollars and then begging you to lend them money because they can't pay their rent or car payment or afford clothes for their kids. Of course, most of the time, I'm sure it has nothing to do with being crazy--just cold-blooded BS and manipulation.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    There are no specific words to show she’s unstable. It’s the volume of words she uses that’s an indicator. The crazies tend to drone on and on about trivial non practical topics, unprompted. It’s then you know she’s got some serious issues that need working out, because she always knows there’s a guy willing to put up with her yapping just trying to get in her pants.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    I hear all this, but why do I really care? I'm
    just renting her hot fun ass. I don't have to deal with or tolerate her if she doesn't behave herself. Their loser SOs get deal with that shit, lol.
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    Any female who says "it's my way or the highway" is usually a little nutty.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion