tuscl

There needs to start being some negative consequences for strippers that keep...

standing up during lap dances. Enough is enough. Now before I say what needs to be said don't accuse me of being misogynistic, I've been at head the head of the feminist movement for years. I've stood side by side with Riley Gaines in her stand for women's rights. Ok fine, you got me I was jerking it in the UofK parking lot as her swim team was loading gatorades in a van. Granted....admitted, fair enough. But you can't I wasn't there.

Anyway I propose some sort of shock collar (not lethal or super painful but something) that goes off every time the stripper gets up to "bust a move" during a lap dance while your on the precipice of an LDK. Nobody wants to see that shit. If the girl is getting up to fetch a condom, or go down on her knees, or merely switch positions, no beef with that, it won't set it off, but the second she gets off your lap to break it down like she's Janet Jackson, shock collar activate...shock collar activate.

I'm all for positive reinforcement, tips, compliments, lots of love, repeat visits, free drinks all that shit but we need to also have negative reinforcement in there as well. And if it's gets bad enough I'm not adverse to introducing some sort of medieval style ball and chain to attach to her ankle, all options are on the table at this point. Enough is enough and we ain't takin it no more.

14 comments

• Dan3635
    a year ago
    Dingo : You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me. All : And me. And me too.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    If they do the air dance shit it’s one and done for me. And that dancer will never get another dollar from me either. I do try and adhere to a two strike rule and give them a second chance…but that is assuming I get exceptionally bad service and/or an overall bad experience and then I just cut my losses and move on to the next dancer
  • minnow
    a year ago
    If I want an airshow, I'll catch the Blue Angels when they roll into town. Maybe Muddy should consider a sonic boom generator.
  • mike710
    a year ago
    ^Don't give him ideas about asking her to pull his finger.
  • etsutwigg222
    a year ago
    Control their performance with your $$$. No ass or face in lap....No $$$ thru the app !!
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Air dance = 1 and done for me. Fuck that shit!
  • dha
    a year ago
    ... work from home ....
  • Dan3635
    a year ago
    DINGO: Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Zoot! Oh, she is a naughty person, and she must pay the penalty -- and here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment for setting alight the grail-shaped beacon. You must tie her down on a bed and spank her!

GIRLS: A spanking! A spanking!

DINGO: You must spank her well. And after you have spanked her, you may deal with her as you like. And then, spank me.

VARIOUS GIRLS: And spank me. And me. And me.

DINGO: Yes, yes, you must give us all a good spanking!

GIRLS: A spanking! A spanking!

DINGO: And after the spanking, the oral sex.

GIRLS: Oral sex! Oral sex!

GALAHAD: Well, I could stay a BIT longer.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    And you're gonna wear one on your balls for when you finish your LDK and expect her to continue writhing her ass around in the wet spot for 10 more minutes?
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    "I was jerking it in the UofK parking lot as her swim team was loading gatorades in a van. "... Everything written on this site is a work of fiction and not an admission of public indecency, lewd behavior, et al
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    I found a way to fix this issue. I got a regular girl of mine to train a new girl how to properly give a LD, after initially receiving an airdance from the babystripper. Turns out she was quite easily converted to an above average grinder, and now knows that good grinds convert to higher tips and repeat business.

I agree with an earlier poster....vote with your tips.
  • dha
    a year ago
    ..... keep....wiping guys jiz on the lap dance benches.
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    C'mon, Muddy. She already dancing for you....isn't that punishment enough?😜
  • bkkruined
    a year ago
    "don't accuse me of being misogynistic"

Ya.. OK...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion