tuscl

Always Carry Your Passport When Traveling

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Wednesday, June 7, 2023 2:00 AM
All of this could have been avoided if this guy brought is passport. [view link] Hey Muddy, take notes, if you do this too maybe you could upgrade from the Walmart parking lot for lodging!

10 comments

• Muddy
    a year ago
    They inspect me even with the passport at times. I must be suspect as fuck and say the wrong things. Fuck it.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    My lion claws and mighty ROAR is my passport. You think some border control flunky is going to fuck with a drunk lion wearin’ a frickin’ suit? I. DON’T. THINK. SO.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Better yet, stay the fuck away from the border with 400 pounds of weed and $600,000. Watch the signs better. Flip a bitch across double yellow lines if you have to. Better yet, just don't carry drug lord amounts of shit in your car period.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    I wonder why the guy just didn't tell the border officer immediately upon arrival at the entry station, "I apologize....I missed a turn and ended up in this line by mistake....I was not intending to enter Canada". Sounds like maybe he was using some of his freight.
  • Longball300
    a year ago
    Even when I travel domestically I put together a small separate wallet with my passport card, spare ATM card and a few credit cards. Keep it in a separate place from my everyday wallet.
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    Niagara Fails!!!
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Some people are so dependent on GPS they have absolutely no sense of direction without it. I usually don't turn on GPS until I get near my destination just to find the exact location / street address. If I use it during the drive it's just to keep an eye on my arrival time. And I NEVER use the audible directions, just the screen. I've got a friend who constantly has the audible GPS on - I mean no matter where he's going. If we're going to Home Depot a mile down the road he's got that stupid thing barking out directions. You've got some music playing or maybe having a conversation and then loud as fuck, "IN POINT TWO MILES TURN LEFT AT MAIN STREET". That shit gets me so pissed off. I made a rule that I won't get into his car until he turns that fucking thing off.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    I mostly agree with the above, I use it largely for traffic status/updates when going places where route selection often makes a big difference. I also use it when going place I'm unfamiliar with, like finding a strip club in a city I'm visiting for work. I don't know how I lived without it as a teenager. At the same time, it makes me sad to see middle aged adults unable to navigate the area within a few miles of the area they've lived in for years. And makes me fucking irate when I see them pulling ridiculous maneuvers with no regard for their environment, because the GPS said "turn left." Motherfucker, no need to cross 4 lanes of traffic on a busy road, just pass the turn and it'll fucking update with an alternate route. The solution to dudes problem wasn't to bring a passport. The solution was to either pay fucking attention when you're driving around with large amounts of drugs & cash, or simply not fucking drive around with drugs and cash.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    This idiot was a smuggler. A bad one.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Good point
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion