tuscl

In the recorded history of the mankind, has the door vulture ever worked out?

Tuesday, June 6, 2023 9:34 PM
Even just once? I always say no door vultures, I always say no to tag teams, I always say no to dropping 4 figures, 4 steps within walking in the building, And it’s probably best to say no to everyone in a high hustle, notorious den of ROB’s aka stripperweb nirvana Well I encountered all of this immediately at Kittens in Seattle. But one of them in the tag team, clearly the follower not the leader was like a 9 and despite all the all the instinctive oh hell to the no I’m about to sing, I did think to myself, hey wait a minute I’m trying to FUCK this girl right here, I ain’t doin better than this in here. Rarely are the vultures that hot. I tried to actually break up Salt-N-Pepa to just negotiate with her in the hopes it might be a different deal but to no avail, the lead vulture was not having it (Probably says something) But I sort of entertained an ambush at a strip club for a moment there. My question is, has a door vulture ever worked out? Be it for you or somebody else. Even just seeing a review where somebody was successful with it.

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    No-body likes the hard-sales-pitch – I think most people’s reaction is to walk-away whether it’s a strip-club or a different type of biz – but; one would assume most-clubs are filled w/ noob/inexperienced custies and one would assume a certain % of those are vulnerable to such tactics – different clubs have different M.O.s and/or different dancers have different tactics – one would assume the door-vulture-technique has a certain-level of success; just how high a success-rate … hard to know as there are probably different variables at work (type of club; etc).
  • mike710
    a year ago
    If you ever went to the brothels in Nevada, this is how they do business. When you approach, you encounter a locked gate and must ring a bell to gain entry. That bell ring triggers the unoccupied girls to line up and greet you as soon as you walk in the door. The first time I went, I went with a buddy and he made his choice out of the group, but I deferred. I went to the bar to wait for my buddy but observed that the hotter girls weren't in the lineup group and would wander around the bar area when they were free. I only went a couple more times in my early 20's but learned that I should say I am going to have a drink before picking a girl and wait for the hot ones to come out to the bar area. I never encountered a situation exactly like you've described as being met at the door, but have been approached fairly quickly once I've found a seat. I usually just say I just arrived and not ready to get a dance at the moment
  • whodey
    a year ago
    I once went straight to vip with a girl that approached me before I even made it to the front door. It was at the old Green Light Lounge in Louisville. It was early evening abou 7pm on a weekday so the place was dead and I parked right up by the door and then my phone rang. I was on the phone for about 10 minutes when I see a hot blonde who was out front smoking come walking towards my car and signal for me to roll down my window. I ended the call since it was just my brother bs'ing about something and she was hot. As I rolled down the window she leaned in and said "Are you going to fuck me in the vip or just sit out here on your phone?" We went in and had a great vip session and I left. Normally I hate girls that do a hard sell as soon as I get to the club but in this case it was a great experience
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    never seen a double tag team that did door vulture activity. those teams usually go table to table. seattle huh? only reason i would ever consider to go there is to meet one girl. check this one out - introducing the queen of seattle via aurora avenue: [view link]
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    @Papi yeah it's gotta be working on somebody @mike haven't done the Nevada brothel experience yet the prices always turned me off @whodey lmao
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    @rattdog I never did a streetwalker but that girl I would make an exception for. I passed by Aurora recetnly aswell and I saw a midget prostitute trying to wave me down. Haven't seen that before.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    @whodey’s post reminds me of a visit about 5-years-ago to one of my local Miami-black-dives – it was one of my typical late-afternoon-visits which was mostly my go-to time-block for visiting these small-black-dives since IMO/IME that time-block usually offered the best ROI for these type of clubs. Anyway – as I’m approaching the door I see 2 young(ish) (20 – 22 ?) ebonies in street-clothes talking outside – I didn’t really pay much attention to them besides just noticing they were there. I enter the club and 30-seconds after sitting-down at the bar one of the 2-ebonies I had seen outside approaches me and asks me if I wanna go get a hotel-room w/ her and her friend (just like that - no "hello what's your name/etc"). I said no b/c: a) although I found them cute; young/girlish looking women are not really my thing as I’m naturally more attracted to the womanly (vs girlish) look b) again they were cute – but their girlish-look meant they were not well-endowed; w/ the latter being my strong pref; thus it wasn’t that hard to turn them down w/o thinking about it too-much [now that I think about it – perhaps they might have been younger than 21; maybe in their late-teens and perhaps too-young to-dance in the club but were still trying to make some money and perhaps why they were hanging outside the club in street-clothes? Originally I thought they were off-duty dancers but perhaps they were just too-young to dance - IDK] c) another reason I declined their offer is b/c I’m not much of an OTC guy - thus being proposed like that out-of-the-blue by someone I hadn’t even had a chance to get to know at all was not something I was inherently comfortable with
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    If a door vulture is hot, tell her to come find you after you've gotten a drink and settled. Sometimes in a dead club the door vulture is the girl who actually wants to earn your money rather than sitting around complaining how dead it is.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Juice and I once tag teamed a bucket of wings, does that count?
  • mike710
    a year ago
    @Muddy. You don't have to spend to go in and see what the brothel experience is all about. Yes, they will line up but the going to the bar trick is a good idea. The girls that line up are usually readily available for a reason. I went in the 80's but, at the time, the deal is closed in the room with the girl. I was shown a very high priced menu and I just said I'm willing to pay this much and quoted my price. She then went up to the mamma san with the fee you agreed to. I wouldn't go back but it was something I got crossed off my bucket list early in life. The approach in Nevada seems a lot more thorough from a medical stanpoint than TJ as the girls have to have testing that is checked by the state. They also almost give you a physical before they play with your junk.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    Probably.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    It works on someone. I've read reviews saying they were approached by the girl the second they walked in, and spent big bucks. Some happy about it, some not. Like you, I've been hit up by a tag-team of vultures before, the same one-hot & one not scenario. I've never been able to successfully pry them apart and just get the hot one. It's been probably only 2-3 attempts all time though, it's pretty rare the door vulture is do-able, much less actually hot enough to overlook the vulture behavior. I've been able to split up duo's who aren't door vultures on a few occasions, but that's it.
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    My visit to Kittens just days before COVID shutdowns had the Door Vulture experience. Older hottie, gave me the tour & told me what’s what, so I got a dance but mileage was like pulling teeth & pricey asks, so I just took the loss and moved on. I was just visiting in town, so had time & money to waste. Normally I ask a vulture if they want to sit & talk for 45 minutes while I scope the club, they always drop it & say they’ll try later haha. Tag teams are a no go, I like 1-on-1 action. I’m not 20 anymore.
  • Subraman
    a year ago
    Door vulture working out is the exception that proves the rule. And the problem is the really successful door vultures are the best at being convincing right away. Easiest customer decision in the world is a pass on them!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    She's pretty successful with a new guy who doesn't love a surplus of decisions, and also finds that girl attractive enough. There's no shortage of those guys.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion