Wtf Dave.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    New game show starting Wink Martindale?

Fill in the blank re______

Retread ?
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    refurbished, rebranded and restrung by a rebellious rlgbqwhatverthefuck+ retard.

how to come up with as many words to fit in a sentence that start out with re but i do hope the effort is appreciated.

dave anderson, - wtf man?
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Hey guys c'mon. It isn't nice to make fun of retards.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Dave and CJKent making their case for Most Autistic Member of TUSCL
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Hahahahaha
  • gSteph
    a year ago
    If it's a Martin D-28 I'll give you a hundred dollars for it 😏 even missing a string.
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    'So this site cut me off. '

Was it that or did your 'folks' force you to stop posting and finish your homework so you don't flunk again this year?
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    ^
    Not cool OSU ape. Do you say anything that is not completely negative? You are what we in tha NC used to call a frickin’ negative Nellie. Well, we’d say that shit in Kiswahili or lion growls or shit like that, but I digress.

Anderson Ape has all sorts of problems. I have it on good authority that, like you, he has never actually had sex with anybody other than his own sock. But he is trying. Normally he posts all sorts of paranoid shit about how the voices in his head are plotting to take over Home Depot or some shit like that. Here he is talkin’ ‘bout his guitar. That is a good thing. Maybe some day he’ll work up the confidence to leave his momma’s basement and go have sex with another human.

When are you gonna try to do that OSU Ape? ROAR!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion