Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Can’t submit my review.

Specialj

Born in NYC, conceived at Woodstock.

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Title says it all. I tried twice to no avail. It was doing that when the site was first updated too. When I try to submit my review nothing happens. Frustrating…I’m not sure how others have been able to write their reviews

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for CarlitosPeligro
CarlitosPeligro
•

I had this issue as well on iPhone. Haven’t tried on computer yet.

Profile picture for Specialj
Specialj
•

Not just me then

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Do you have any browser ad blockers or other security plug-ins running? Turn those off first.

Or, try turning off all of your plug-ins, submit the review, and see if it works. If it does, then you know it's a plug-in and it's just a process of elimination after that.

You could also try a totally different browser.

Profile picture for CarlitosPeligro
CarlitosPeligro
•

I got it to post using chrome on my iPhone not safari.

Profile picture for booty_lover
booty_lover
•

Try using a computer to submit it. I prefer using a PC because it is a lot easier for me to proofread.

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

For IOS, it appears to work when not in Private/Incognito mode.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

It’s founder saying he’s not going to update the issue of trying to post reviews for anyone using an iPhone with safari. He’s a staunch android supoorter, so basically yiu can go fuck yourself or use Chrome.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I don't have a way to test safari, but the problem is with safari. Use Firefox

Profile picture for Specialj
Specialj
•

Why don’t you go fuck yourself mate? Tough guy

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement