tuscl

Trump. Newly Minted Rapist.

Friday, May 19, 2023 3:08 AM
E. Jean Carroll is a hero.

82 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Yes, she is a hero. Stood up for herself, providing encouragement to victims of sexual assault, and all those who understand sexual assault can happen to anyone. Can't say I'm very surprised that, after receiving due process, Trump was determined to be a probable rapist. But, if the same thing happened to Joe Biden or Bill Clinton, I wouldn't be that much more surprised.
  • sfrsox
    a year ago
    Technically he was found civilly liable of sexual battery not rape. And it’s probably E Jean’s doing for that. (Using the word “fight” not rape) And I hate her for it because rapists deserve to be in jail and now he won’t be charged criminally probably. Because of the legalese.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    I believe he can't be charged because of statues of limitation. In any case, a loss in a civil case is not enough for a prosecutor to necessarily think there's proof beyond a reasonable doubt.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    I'm really curious where Desantis and others will choose to hit Trump. It's gonna be a bloody primary.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    I doubt the newly minted label, most rapists commit 6 sex crimes before they are caught, probably more when you take into consideration that less than one out of every three rapes are reported. The defense outcry of sexual battery is not rape, is disingenuous, it's amazing that anyone would defend this out loud, tells us that our world has changed and not for the better.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Troll post. Don't feed it.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    When I said newly minted I wasn’t suggesting that this was his first rape by any means. I meant that he was finally stamped with that moniker by the legal system in some way. I believe he’s actually a serial rapist/sexual abuser and that he meant what he said literally in the Access Hollywood tape. Not enough has been said about his tight relationship with Jeffrey Epstein and the woman who alleges that he and Epstein raped her at 13 while at Epstein’s mansion in NY, or Trump’s praise and joking about Epstein in an interview in NY Magazine in the early 2000’s. Or the testimony at Ghislaine Maxwell’s trial that showed that Epstein brought a 14 year old girl there to meet Trump.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    ^Stupid cunt.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Shame on him if he did was he was accused of doing. Seems like a possible political hack job, though, given the number of years since it occurred. Democrats must be afraid that he could beat Biden; otherwise, they would have left this alone.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    No matter who you believe, opinions on Trump are very set at this point. At this point he's right, he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any voters.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    ^^^ rong. I’m not voting for him again, and yiu damn well better believe there are millions of people who won’t either after his graceless fall from office, ie Jan 6th. He’s had enough of his true colors shine to keep him out of office. Only voters remaining are extremist and the stupid. Yiu may think there’s a lot who will vote for him, but there’s more who have switched their thoughts and won’t make the same mistake.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    ^ you're rong. The current average of polls has Trump up by 1, and this is the _popular_ vote, not even the electoral which lately has been more GOP- friendly. [view link] Even my most stalwart Trumper friends have abandoned him but there are a lot of people who haven't. In 2020, Biden didn't have a record to run on. Now he does, and that record isn't pretty. If Trump could keep it in his pants (which admittedly he can't do) and force Biden to defend inflation, probable recession, open borders, fentanyl, and a worsening geopolitical environment, he'd win 350 EV.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    We saw who hasn’t abandoned him, at that CNN Town Hall, who would laugh out loud on national television as his bullshit remarks, misogyny, and outright lies. Betcha he loses again, as a matter of fact, I don’t think he’ll even get the Republican Nomination, he’s only the front runner because he announced so early to take advantage of the fund raising, when some of the more qualified candidates start pounding him his numbers will sink like a stone
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    @25, I hope you're right. I'll take any other Republican over Trump, but Trump over literally any Democrat.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Trump is too stupid to be working the third shift at Dairy Queen let alone be president.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Biden makes Trump look like the single smartest person on earth. That was before the dementia.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    ^ I have abundant poor opinions of Donald Trump, but 'stupid' isn't on that list. I mean, he's not going to be missed at a Mensa Society BBQ this summer, but he's not dumb.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    #ninja'd
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    @hunny and @Ishmael, you can't become POTUS and be stupid. If AOC were elected president, despite her dumb-as-dogshit policy prescriptions, I'd be forced to admit she was intelligent. I doubt Trump would have gotten into Wharton on his own merits, but I think he's street smart--crazy like a fox. Knows how to court publicity and does so at all costs (like in Robert Greene's 48 Laws of Power). Knows how to disrupt his enemies' strategies (like Sun Tzu says). He's already distancing himself from GOP excesses on wokeness and abortion, while keeping the GOP in his fold. No one thought he could win the first time, either. I lost a substantial monetary bet over that.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    In 1957 Donald Trump saw the movie: "The music man" and thus was born his persona. Scam artist.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Never thought Trump was stupid, his donors, well that’s a story for another day, actually Trumps pretty smart, just look at how much money he’s raised from stupid people.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Trump is stupid. His followers are even dumber than he is and that’s what allowed him to win.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    ^Fucking retard troll.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Trump got elected president, you didn't
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    In public, there are many who will not admit that they have, or will, vote for Trump. In private polling, booths, however, it may be a different story, particularly since many people vote based on their personal financial situation, which is currrently in the tank.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Trump destroyed our economy with his incompetent bungling of Covid. Voters are never going back to him. He caused election losses for republicans in 2018, 2020 and 2022. If you’re still dumb enough to support this circus clown for 2024 then bless your heart.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    ^ I never voted for him but he's winning in the average of polls. Whatever voters think of him, they think worse of his opponent.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    For 7 years, the left has been telling lies about Trump because he has revealed their corruption and failed policies. Putin fanboy ! Nazi ! Racist ! Rapist ! The lies worked for a while and we got Joe Biden, inflation, war, crime, and illegal immigrants. Are you better off than 3 years ago ?
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    ^ Not even close to being better off than 3 years ago.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Trump isn't stupid in a general sense. He's more so the type of person who thinks any self-doubt is weakness. Causing him to not reconsider his first though or impulse. No filters as they say. Morality is impossible if you don't reconsider your impulses. What's stupid is the people who think he's the answer to politicians never speaking plainly. Trading a bad problem for a worse one.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    In what way did Biden handle COVID better than Trump? His popularity has gone down the shitter because he blamed COVID problems entirely on Trump, but they continued after Trump was gone. The Medical-Industrial complex was a big part of the poor handling of COVID. Neither party can really stand up to it, and that's on us, the voters. The Republicans were hurt in 2020 by the abortion issue. Most people were queasy about Row v. Wade. But they want to look at the issue of when a fetus becomes a baby using Science, not anyone's religion. But the most staunchly Republican voters don't really believe in the First Amendment. If I were into conspiracy theories, I'd think the conservative SCOTUS justices were secretly trying to get Democrats elected. Roe v. Wade was kinda dumb. But claiming that the Bill of Rights places no constraints on the government in forcing women to bear unplanned children is just insane.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Lindsey Graham arguably cost Trump the election in 2020 by pushing abortion legislation weeks before the election. It was a weird thing to do and everyone knew it would hurt Trump. As a ( reputedly ) closeted gay, Graham is subject to leverage from the Intel agencies.
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    E. Jean Carroll .... did she not at one time put out on social media that she was a fan of the tv show the apprentice? this does not make any sense to me. if mick jagger nailed me on the balls numerous times with a steel toed boot do you think i would be in a mood to listen to the rolling stones anymore?
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    She has the dress that Trumped raped her in with his semen on it. She had the dna tested. He refuses to get his dna tested to prove his innocence. What does that tell you? If that along doesn’t tell you he’s guilty then you are one hell of an easy mark in a strip club.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Prove his innocence…. That’s not how the legal system works.
  • londonguy
    a year ago
    You guys must have a strange legal system over there. He was found guilty but he said he has never met her? Maybe he was sleep walking?
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    He lied.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Londonguy: in a nutshell, George Soros found an opportunity to use a relatively small amount of money to get his people elected as Attorney Generals and District Attorneys. The common thread is they don’t prosecute minorities who commit crimes but invent crimes to prosecute conservatives.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Hahahahahahaha are you even serious. Trump has been committing crimes for decades and inky now is he just beginning to pay a price.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    The details of the rape exactly match an episode of Law and Order SVU, right down to the name of the department store. Coincidence ?
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    BTW hunny, liking your own posts puts you in Dave_Anderson's company as a giant dork.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    I’m convinced that Dave Anderson was a bot.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    No honest person with a functioning brain can deny that Trump has the ethics of a criminal. He called in the military on a relatively peaceful BLM protest near the White House. But, while a very violent protest was going on at the Congress, he sat and watched TV. He didn't call the Pentagon, call a meeting of his staff, or heed all the people asking/begging him to do something. Reports that he actually seemed glad it was happening.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Trump is a textbook narcissist. Not a complicated fellow. But he gets so far into his opponents' heads (see this thread) that they can't think straight about him and underestimate him. Trump Derangement Syndrome is rampant. He's leading Biden in the polls.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Quick, name the last President who wasn’t a narcissist.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    “But, while a very violent protest was going on at the Congress, he sat and watched TV.” During the event at the Capitol, Trump tweeted telling people to be peaceful. Twitter later deleted that post.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Trump offered 10,000 National Guard to Pelosi a few days before Jan 6. She turned him down.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ More fake news
  • mark94
    a year ago
    “She has the dress that Trumped raped her in with his semen on it. “ She kept Trump’s semen for 30+ years ? Kinky.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Back to the OP claim of rape, the New York jury found Trump liable for sexual harassment and defamation in spite of Carroll not knowing what year the offense occurred or having any physical evidence or witnesses to the event or confession. It’s a miracle
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Wrong- sexual assault/abuse and battery along with defamation. Not harassment. It’s amazing how you idiots will defend this dotard no matter what he does. And she has physical evidence, the dress he raped her in with his semen on it. But he refused to have his dna tested. Hmm… wonder why?
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    There are dotards on both side of the Trump divide, who will defend/criticize regardless of what bad/good he does. It's too bad Trump doesn't have a filter.....if it weren't for him hurting peoples' feel-feels, be would be our President today, but instead, he will need to spend the next term of his presidency fighting the uphill battle of fixing what Biden created. Love him or hate him, though, he does know how to create publicity for himself. How many threads on TUSCL are devoted to DeSantis or the woman who was United Nations rep under Trump? The mere fact that I don't remember her name is a testament to what Trump has garnered for himself vs others, and I actually like her, and think she may be a viable option. Even for DeSantis, his recognition is largely due to controversy. How many people are still talking about Beto? Few, as he hasn't done anything extreme as Trump and DeSantjs have done? Lesson to use all....don't run for office if you don't want to have all of your past sins exposed. And.....for those youngsters who may someday aspire to run for office.....don't even so much as jaywalk, lest you be subject to airing of your laundry when you seek election. Trump could have lived out his remaining years in luxury and peacefulness. Instead, mostly because he sought the Presidency, and power associated with it, he is defending himself against lawsuit after lawsuit.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    E. Jean Carroll = Liar and fraud.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    That woman said she was RAPED. The jury verdict was something less than rape, but this Carroll person said it was RAPE. So how is it even remotely possible that someone can't remember the YEAR she was raped? You know what? There's a crack in the sidewalk in front of my house. It's been there for a very long time, and I can't remember the year it happened. Might have been 10 years ago, or maybe even 15, I'm really not sure. But if you're fucking RAPED in the dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman, you view that event within a timeline of other events. For example, what were you shopping for, and was it for a particular occasion? She used to write some kind of junky advice column. Did the RAPE have any effect on the "advice" you gave to people, as that "advice" usually has something to do with relationships. Did you have theater tickets for a day or two later, and then couldn't go because you were so distraught? Or maybe you did go and couldn't enjoy the show because all you thought about was being raped. Did you hear about another "rape" around the same time involving a celebrity or powerful businessman and think, oh my gosh, that's what happened to me? Did someone you know die just before or after you were "raped"? Did you see Trump's face on the cover of Time or Businessweek the following day and it made you even more upset? There's a million ways you could nail down the date of an horrific event like that, at least within a few days. But of course if you're making it all up, your only real choice is to be as vague as possible about the date, because a guy like Trump could probably prove his whereabouts, even 30 years ago.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ Even if he could prove his whereabouts I wouldn't believe a word he said, he's a proven liar many times over.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    One thing we can agree on is that Hungryhunnypot is a dick-sucking faggot that likes his own posts. Lol
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    She said it was 95 or 96 but the MAGAs scream ‘she can’t even remember the year.’ No screaming that Trump didn’t even put on a defense? No witnesses. Zero. Didn’t even come into court to tell the jury he denied it. Can anyone, even the magas, say this doesn’t seem like something he’d do?
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    ^^ "No witnesses. Zero." Well, that's true. The only witnesses that rancid old dried-up gray hairy cunt produced were 100% hearsay.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    "She has the dress that Trumped raped her in with his semen on it. She had the dna tested. He refuses to get his dna tested to prove his innocence. What does that tell you? If that along doesn’t tell you he’s guilty then you are one hell of an easy mark in a strip club." Sure she does. Trumps biggest downfall is his ego. Someone should have changed the password on his Twitter account long ago, and never told him what it was, that would have saved a lot of headaches for the GOP. I always go back and think "what on earth was going through his head when he constantly bashed McCain after he had passed away? What did he think he was accomplishing during that time period?" Then Trump was shocked he lost Arizona. People hate Trump and probably almost as many hate Biden or at least think he's completely incompetent to be a sitting president. If these two are the nominees most people are going to convince themselves as to which is the lesser of the two evils, or a lot will just vote along their party lines.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Trump could get caught with a Cub Scout’s dick in his mouth and you idiots would still support him. No matter what he does, rape, child rape, refusing to give back classified documents, shit in a diaper everyday, suck Putin and Kim Jung Un’s cock- you guys will still support him and let him fuck you up the ass.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    And E Jean Carroll was hot. Trump mistook her on video for Marla Maples. So don’t give me this bullshit nonsense that she was this old prune
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Why did she keep the dress all these years, unless she someday planned to use it for something? Why not take the dress to the police at the time it occurred?
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    ^^ Yeah, and they never tied the supposed DNA jizz on the dress to Trump. He's got plenty enough enemies that could have facilitated that if it was even remotely valid. For example, his cousin or niece or whatever, Mary, who's ALWAYS out to get him. She could have given DNA to at least prove a familial match, which would have been pretty convincing.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ they’re all out to get him cause he’s such a generous sweetheart of a guy. 😂😂😂
  • dha
    a year ago
    Gotta love the nicknames he pins on people though.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Trump offered to provide his DNA during the trial. The Judge told him it was too late and refused to use it.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    “ Trump didn’t even put on a defense? No witnesses “ He said he didn’t know her and had never met her. He said her story was a complete fabrication. Because she didn’t know when it happened, he couldn’t provide an alibi. What kind of witness could he have provided ?
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ more fake news, You want to have your own opinion, that’s fine, but facts are stubborn things, you’re not being honest.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Thirty years ago. Was that around the time Biden was showering with his daughter, according to her diary ?
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    She's explained over and over why she was afraid to report it at the time. The distinction between rape and sexual assault differs from state to state, so no point in arguing about it.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Hahahahahahahhahahaa trump offered to provide his dna after he knew it was too late! Hahahahahahahahahahahhaa
  • mark94
    a year ago
    So, the only evidence was her testimony and a dress with somebody’s DNA ( incidentally, there were no active sperm cells, so it could have been from any body fluid ). The judge refused Trump’s DNA, so she really only had her claims. She apparently told no one at the time because she didn’t bring forward a witness from back then.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    @ilbbaicnl Hey asshole, if I had been pushed into a dressing room and butt-raped by one of the world's most famous celebrities, I might also be too ashamed to report it. But I sure as hell would remember WHEN it happened.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Mark 94 she had several witnesses who she told back then and that’s why she won. That and trump said he’d never met her and wasn’t his type. But then they showed him a picture of them together and he actually thought she was Marla Maples- his ex-wife. So shut the fuck up- your hero is a rapist.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Do you remember your first misterorange?
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    ^^ The first time I met an idiot like you? Yeah, I stole his lunch money in the 3rd grade.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    No the first time a big guy manhandled you, topped you, and called you fairycake while he did it. Was that back in 94 or 95?
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Hey man, I don't walk around soliciting faggots like you do. Just look at your screen name you fucking faggot.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    They just always seem to find you don’t they orange?
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    @orange “The only witnesses that rancid old dried-up gray hairy cunt produced were 100% hearsay.” You may want to get a refund on that law degree. You 100% don’t know what hearsay is in a courtroom. @mark “He said he didn’t know her and had never met her. He said her story was a complete fabrication. Because she didn’t know when it happened, he couldn’t provide an alibi. What kind of witness could he have provided ?” He SAID all that. He didn’t TESTIFY to it. They had to force him to sit for a deposition. The plaintiff put portions of his deposition testimony into evidence and it was bad for him. He never came into court so it wasn’t a he said, she said case. It was just a she said. Nobody to blame but himself if he doesn’t bother to put on a defense.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Hopefully trump learns what it feels like to be manhandled while in prison and it makes him a better person.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Good point, when you say things to the press, but won't testify to them under oath, strong indication you're lying and afraid of perjury. It's very true that it's often better to settle suits and avoid providing probable cause for indictment. That's fine for a private individual. But, if you want to be President, you have be braver than that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion