tuscl

Strip Clubs that TUSCL doesn't go to

I hit a few clubs on here that haven't been reviewed in like 5, 6, 7 years. It seems like we all flock to what we know is good. BUT is it possible that you have strip clubs there that are totally under the radar? There might be a east bumblefuck Follies out there, that we just don't know about because we use the reviews to navigate strip clubs. They talk today about the city doom loop. I'll call it the strip club doom loop. Nobody goes, so nobody knows.

12 comments

• Mate27
    a year ago
    Dream Palace Cabaret, Tempe/Scottsdale and Christie’s Phoenix are two clubs coming to mind we avoid for a reason, but I’d say Bandaids, Essex, and Dirty’s are two under the radar clubs reviewed less that can cater to regulars.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    In my 10+ years on TUSCL I don't recall a good/great club "popping out of the blue" *and* that had been around for a while (a year+).

I can "maybe" see that with a black-club since those tend to not get the same amount of airplay on TUSCL.
  • aham5
    a year ago
    How many clubs can there be that Muddy hasn't been to?
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    Every now and then I get a bit surprised when I see a club-review of a club that hasn't been reviewed in 3, 4, or 5, years - I usually assume if I see a club that hasn't been reviewed in 4+ years that it is closed and just hasn't been removed from TUSCL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    Pretty-soon we'll have to change the website's name to "MUSCL" (Muddy's Ultimate Strip Club List)
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    The only clubs I know of that aren't listed here are ones that closed up years ago, decades actually. Muddy you've been just about everywhere but I'm not sure how old you are, so I'd be interested if you remember any of these. (We might need Cashman's input, Lol)

I mostly only club near home in NJ so the oldies but goodies I remember were Emerald's in Belleville, After Dark in Newark, Buns (It Ain't No Bakery) also in Newark, Watch A Go-go in Irvington (a few blocks from the more recently defunct Bottoms Up), and further south was Illusions which was just outside the main gate of Fort Dix. Playhouse Lounge was a full alcohol bikini bar back then, but the VIP activities were fairly similar to what it's like now.

Oh, and in the Bronx there was El Coche, a relatively tame and standard topless club; Hunts Point Triangle, definitely on the wild side; and the Goat Bar, which was the sickest place I ever saw. I think I did a write-up on that place a while back as a comment to a DB discussion. If I find it I'll post a link.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Here you go. My visit to the Goat Bar is about halfway down the comments in this thread: https://www.tuscl.net/discussion/79012
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    We have a few clubs here that are in the 6-12 month timeframe for the last review, and one peep show in the back of an adult store that is still open but it's been years since anyone reviewed it.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    lol at the responses, no there still a few out there I'm working on. And @misterorange na I missed those, before my time strip clubbing
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    There have been some rumors here in Indianapolis in the past of a secret underground Hispanic strip club that us gringos don't know about. It would be a little like a strip club version of Fight Club where the first rule of those who go to it is don't talk about it. I don't think it exists but there was a Hispanic bar that got raided by the police after they put up a stripper pole.

A lot of cities have expanding Hispanic populations but the legal difficulties of opening a strip club these days have blocked strip clubs from opening that might cater to them. If strip clubs could more freely open, I think you would see more market segmentation in the industry.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    "It seems like we all flock to what we know is good."

The last time I was in LA, other than BELAX the only clubs I went to were either low rated or hadn't been reviewed in years on TUSCL. It was the most fun I'd had in clubs for a long while til I hit a bunch of random clubs last year.
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    I’ve always regularly tried most clubs in SoCal regardless of ratings or reviews. I’ve wasted some time, but not much money besides entry/drink cost. But I’ve found many gems in uncrowded settings. You just have to be a “quick read” and get out quick you feel if it isn’t going to be worthwhile. Fortunately, in a slow club the best dancers usually pop right out for a new customer, it’s not like the busy clubs where they save it for the simps they know will come. On the other hand, some of high rated & frequently reviewed clubs like Synn COI just aren’t my preference & rarely give me that “time we’ll spent” feeling.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion