tuscl

Fake Ass Cheeks

TimboAtl
Georgia
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 2:41 AM
I had my first dance on Sat night from a Latina that definitely had fake ass cheeks. I guess she was trying to offset her bad boob job. I would say here measurements were 40-24-40. It looked like she had pillows inserted in her cheeks. Very narrow at the sides of the hips but very explodo in the rear end. As you can tell, I did not like it. Hope this is not the next big thing. Any opinions out there?

11 comments

• Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Disgusting. I like 'em tiny-assed. I don't mind looking at a "womanly" figure which is wrapped inside some tight blue jeans, but when I get right down to it, I am turned on by the female marathon runner's build more than anything else. Personally. :)
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    Timbo, I have heard that some of the "dancers" in the "strip clubs" in Tijuana have fake ass cheeks, although I have not seen it myself. Some of those same "Dancers" are also said to have their lowest rib removed bilaterally to get a smaller waist. I have certainly seen some Tj "dancers" for whom that is plausible. One of the court personnel in my town had calf implants. Unfortunately, she had since lost a lot of weight, so the implants are very conspicuous.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Heard about this a few years ago. West coast cosmetic surgeons can give a girl a "JLo' butt.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    About 12 years ago I had a fave who had a great body. I later found out from someone who knew her that she was originally very skinny and that she had had a lot of plastic surgery, including fake boobs and butt. The guy must have been really good because I never suspected.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Awesome! Nothing better than an ideal body. :) Now, if it's fake and I can too easily tell, then I don't like it. If it's fake and I can't tell, then I do like it. And if it's fake and I never know, then it's as good as real.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    Just say no to butt implants. [view link]
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Do you know for a fact that pic is of a girl that got surgery?
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    Several years ago, I had a dance with a girl in Tampa that had a rock hard ass and hard calves. I never thought about implants at the time.....I just thought she spent a lot of hours on the Stairmaster (or perhaps she was a man ??) Now I wonder if she did have implants.....are they hard like bad boob jobs?
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I think so...
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Well, I have seen an advertisement for a fake Camel toe. One of my favorites loved it so much that she stuck it on her refrigerator.
  • Bigperrodog
    16 years ago
    To see a set of major fake ass and tits go to wild goose near L.A X. look up a latina that calls herself China. sit back and see for your self. she had the job done over the past 2 to 3 years. it dosen't look natural but then again it's hard not to look at them and maybe get to feel. please by all meams take her out for a lap dance and see and feel for your self.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion