tuscl

Bucket List

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Thursday, April 20, 2023 4:50 AM
Ok, I really don’t have a bucket list, but I did two sisters this evening. Who hasn’t fantasized about that? And the teamwork was phenomenal. Ok, they were Cuban hookers. But that counts, right?

19 comments

• shadowcat
    a year ago
    Yes. That counts. The closest I ever got was getting lap dances from my ATF and her half sister.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    Yep, it’s a top shelf fantasy. Like shadowcat, closest for me was a, mostly, LD from two VERY pretty Cuban half sisters. Their interaction was wrong in spot! on! precisely! the right way. Was absolutely primed! to pull the trigger to take them to the (expensive) private dance. I just needed a couple of minutes before the private dance, but that was long enough for a (very pretty) blond spinner to cause me to take my eyes off the half sister prize.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    I would need some verification if two girls were telling me they were sisters. They gotta at least look like it. (I feel like two girlfriends would make big money marketing themselves in this way) The opportunity does not come up much so if it came my way I would jump on it.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    How do you KNOW they were sisters? Sisters'-in-law or stepsisters are fine, but I think I might have a problem with common parentage.
  • EastCoaster
    a year ago
    Yes, doc, that definitely counts. Congrats! The closest I ever got was two 20-something half-sisters (same mom, different dads) the first time I ever went to TJ, back in 2014. A heavenly half-hour in a private hotel room with these two super-cute spinners was $100 for both. Not $100 each -- $100 total. That was my first FFM experience. Unforgetable.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Never had two sisters at the same time, but there was a pair of identical twins in my high school class that used to play head games with us guys, the used to pretend to be one another, and they were so much alike that it was damn near impossible to tell them apart. I dated one of them for a while and for some strange reasons they would answer the door as each other and engage me in a make out session for a few minutes, then the other one, whom I was actually dating would come downstairs and make a huge scene. After we stopped dating I ran int both of them together and they admitted that the drama was intentional and we all had a good laugh about it, funny seeing this thread brought back fun memories.
  • RTP
    a year ago
    Definitely counts Dr. I have never even had 2 girls at a time, much less relatives. Sounds awesome and glad life continues to go your way. I have told this story before, but I do remember being in the communal VIP room at Follies were a mom was on her knees on one side of me while her daughter was riding the PL on the other side of me. I had a South American who picked my pocket in the middle.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    I think the sisters I had might've been half sisters, but that seemed like too much detail to get into when all I really wanted to do was smash.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    All hail the doctor! Well done!
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    Yeah doc it counts. I've done a pair of bi chicks that were living together but the closest I can recall to doing actual sisters was when I was propositioned by sisters but they wanted double what I would have been willing to pay so I passed. They sort of struck me as scammers so no loss.
  • whodey
    a year ago
    Never had sisters together at the same time but I have done OTC with two strippers that I didn't know were sisters until I went to drop one off at her place and her sister was there and went ballistic.
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    Actual sisters ? I had half-sisters once. They had the same father, different mothers. Evidently, the father had children with about 5 different women. But I thought the experience was fabulous. They totally focused on me. I've had 3somes where the girls wanted to play with each other, which is fun to watch. But the sisters weren't having sex with each other, they were both concentrating on me. Funny thing about my sisters. I had been with one of the girls before. She was a champion at giving a BJ and had finished me off BBBJCIM a couple of times. Well, she finished me off the same way with her sister watching. But before she swallowed it down, she realized what she had just done in front of her sister. So she shreiks and runs to the bathroom to spit it out. I found it kind of funny that she would not swallow in front of sister.
  • goldmongerATL
    a year ago
    Follies had that infamous Mother-daughter-sister-cousin group for years, but i don't know if they would ever go to VIP together with a guy. I did have two of the sisters lap dance me at once, though. Convenient that my shorts had left and right leg holes.
  • goldmongerATL
    a year ago
    Siamese twins, anyone?
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    One of the Griffin girls told that they would not do VIPs with other family members.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Not yet. The closest I've been was fucking two sisters OTC working in two different clubs during the same timeframe. But I was unaware that they were sisters until they compared notes and realized that they were both fucking the same guy. At that point (as was explained to me), their Southern Baptist sensibilities kicked in and they decided that only the oldest could keep fucking me for money. 😆
  • Pussylicker2
    a year ago
    I've had a couple of mother/daughters.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    This seems boring now. I suppose I'll have to restart my quest to fuck identical twins. In the not so distant past I thought there was an outside shot at civvies but that's off the table now. The next pair I run into that seem remotely gettable I may have to go the indecent proposal route lol. Except I don't look like Redford at any age and don't have a mil to spend on pussy.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    Something about a threesome with siblings seems way grosser than one with a mother daughter duo. Idk I might just be retarded.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion