tuscl

Pre club routines

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 12:15 AM
Most of you seem pretty hardcore about your clubbing. I'm interested to know how you (or if you) prepare for the excursion. The commando post got me wondering if everyone else is as nuts as I am. This is an 'event' for me, an anticipated event. Good shower, special pants, shirt that works for touch, thin underwear with easy access, no belt, slight colonge, no hangnails etc. are pretty common. I carry rubbers, baby wipes and tissue. Mouthwash is in the car. Even used lube on my finger a couple times. Ok, I'm ready, only to come home with stains on my pants, smell like pussy, lipstick here and there and a slight buzz. Life is grand.

22 comments

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    About the only thing I change is decided by my goal. If I plan to get LD's, I'll wear soft pants and a button shirt. If I am going to just see some naked women and have a couple of beers, then I wear my normal jeans and a tee shirt. Now I can't speak from a lot of experience on this topic, but I have found if you need rubbers, wipes, tissue, etc., dancers have those with them.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    I'm usually going to a club straight from the office. The most I will do in preparation is stop off somewhere and get some gum for my breath, or if I happen to be at home immediately before embarking, brush my teeth. Clubber's experience is the same as mine...anytime I have needed rubbers, the dancers have had them. The only exception is that when I have gone to Tijuana (a big deal, as I am in the Midwest), I do bring US condoms...I don't trust the brand they give out as part of the room rent in the hotels next door to/above the whorehouses....STRIP CLUBS, I mean STRIP CLUBS!!!!!
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I don't know if I really have one. I mean I do brush my teeth and other hygienic things, but there is no order to that. Often times, its just spontaneous, or at least semispontaneous. I do make sure to go to the same ATM before I go first, so I can load up on cash. I do check the Weather Channel just to make sure the weather isn't going to do something that might make me stuck somewhere. (This is because on one of my formerly routine road trips, I got stuck in the middle of nowhere between Des Moines and Omaha on a day of a bad snowstorm and I-80 was closed.) Can't think of much else I do.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    My work can be hot and dirty so I always put on a clean shirt (and pants if necessary) if I'm hitting my regular club on the way home. The last thing I do is leave my wallet in my car. All I need is the police to call my house and tell my wife they arrested a dancer and my wallet was in her purse and want to know if I want to press charges. It also keeps me from using credit and atm cards.
  • godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    It's a special evant for me so I do plan on certain clothes to wear and a change of clothes for going home afterward. I make sure that I am well-groomed and clean shaven. I try to think everything out like alibi's, etc. I get pretty nervous during the day when I know what I will be doing after work but once in the club I relax and enjoy. JayADay brings up a good point about taking your wallet into the club. I had an experience with my cell phone last week. I took it off my belt and set it to the side during a passionate 3 set dance and then worried that someone may have swiped it during the dance. This brings up an interesting problem for me because my wife knows that I always have my cell phone on me but it would be even worse to lose it in a club.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    drive to club, park. store all valuables in trunk, walk into club, walk to bar, order club soda, find seat. thats about it.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    godfatherstill, The cell phone thing brought back an old memory for me. This was some years ago and I was in a rather unfamiliar club. I got a couple of dances and was getting ready to leave. As I got to my car, I noticed I couldn't see. My glasses! Oh no, my company cell phone! Oh course I had left them in the LD area. So, back in the club I go and head straight there. Luckily, this club had no "guard" at the area, so I walked right in. Well hello dancer and customer, having fun, I asked the occupants as I scan for my classes and phone. Right where I left them, great. I pick them up then notice a door that appears to exit the building from the LD area. I try it, it opens, and out I go! I wonder what those two in the room thought?
  • jbt
    16 years ago
    i seem to have the problem of forgeting my glasses too ..but i usually leave my house keys and my cell phone hidden in my vehicle.Also i make sure that my big bills and my singles are not mixed together into one stack. i had to learn the hard way on this.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I have done more pre club routines than you can imagine but then I am not going out to a strip club for a couples hours. I am going out for 3 days and two nights at my favorite club.This trip will be a crap shoot. At least for today. I suspect that this being Valentines day that most of the girls will be spending time with their SO's. Especially after 5:00 P.M.. Now I know some without SO's. It could be a good day to hook up with them. Otherwise I will be back at my hotel drinking by 8:00 and waiting for tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes...
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    The only pre-club routine I've ever had was to check my wallet to see if I had enough money. Other than that, for me it's no different than stopping in a bar for a beer. As for the cel phone thing, I leave it in the car no matter where I'm going, I don't take it with me into any public places. That's just common courtesy.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    fondl: I appreciate your consideration for not taking your cell phone in public. I would do the same, but as part of my job, I am "on call" 24/7. i'm never without my phone being within reach.
  • godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    On another thread I discussed how my wife would freak if I had a heart attach in a strip club so I take an extra baby asperin before going in (LOL) I'm not kidding.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    I set the phone to quiet and check it every so often. if i miss a call i walk outside the club to return it. as a salesman, I can always say I didn't pick up because i was in a sales call.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    I pretty much do common sense hygiene stuff, and I don't carry cellphone into club. To that, I'll add a security precaution. If club has mandatory valet parking, take regisration, or rental agreement form in your pocket. I'd hate for a someone to glean personal info from me. In that case, I'd take cellphone into club.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I set my cell on just vibrate and I may see who is calling and go outside if I need to answer. I agree that some use cells to an obnoxious extreme.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    We definitely don't need any Ken Tarmac-ish behavior going on... with excessive and/or obnoxious cell phone use in clubs... or ANYwhere in public.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    DougS- Great Kenny Tarmac reference! big fan of B&T
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    ShotDisc: Me too... I'm "a friend of Hal".
  • joshc
    16 years ago
    Sorry to jump in late on the cell conversation, but a club in the area just went from bikini to nude byob. They also now strictly enforce the no cell rule. Supposedly because of the cell phone cameras. Like DougS, I'm on call 24x7 and have to have my Blackberry with me at all times and it doesn't have a camera. What I won't do it talk on the phone while in the club. First, I can't hear and second, I don't want anyone asking where I am.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    I have to admit to having special lap dance pants. They're thin and slightly on the loose side as they are business casual pants. And depending on where I go and the type of action I can expect, I'll either go commando or where silk boxers--this is when I plan in advance. Sometimes the urge doesn't allow for advance planning. I try to go easy on cologne just as I prefer the girls go easy or even forego perfume.
  • Georgewalker
    16 years ago
    I am with rootman on "the event" feeling and preperation. One more thing I do though is take a dump beofre going in. I get so juiced up to go that I always have to take a shit before going in. A few of my buddies are the same way. Now the hard part is finding a reasonable bathroom nearby the club.
  • Tiger9637
    16 years ago
    I often wear contacts. Glasses get in the road of some of the fun, and get dirty - not to mention possibly also bent, stepped on, forgotten, misplaced, lost or stolen. And if I (or someone quite near me) simply removes my glasses when the occasion arises, I can't see what I'm having fun with!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion