tuscl

Reviewing clubs where you’re a regular and YMMV

boomer79
Georgia
Lately I have been thinking about posting a review of my favorite club but I know it’s not that popular. I also have a pretty good idea some of the reasons it’s not that popular and I’ve observed customers in the club not getting the same level of service I get. It’s also a bit of a dive but some of the girls are pretty hot. The more in demand ones tend to gravitate towards people they know.

I also know I get better mileage for less than most people especially in the back. I know because the girls and other customers have made comments about it. I’m not the only one. There are plenty of others but if you are one of them you probably don’t need to read a review of the place.

I think this is all clubs to a degree but some more than others. I think it’s popular to review clubs like Vivide in Atlanta since it’s pretty easy to tell people what to expect?

There are a lot of people here who are regulars somewhere. How much do you hold back and maybe modify for those who might read a review and you know their experience at least at first would be different?

8 comments

• PoundKing
    2 years ago
    You should report your experience and just mention that you got better service because you are a regular
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Yeah, maybe your experience would get someone me interested in spending more time there. You're already established, so the only downside is burning out the hot chicks if most of the girls are meh. But again you're established so maybe you get something else worked out.

At the clubs I know we'll, I spend more time talking about the scene and whether or not the club is trending up or down. A club I was about to review because it finally hit its stride again got itself shut down, so only thing I'd being doing is pouring salt on that.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I call it out when I know there's a bigger than usual difference in regular patron vs out of town visitor experience. I think it's somewhat expected, especially for the clubs that obviously aren't touristy, so if you're clear that your experience is that of regular I think most would understand. If you happen to know what the more typical deal is, it doesn't hurt to mention that. Just try not to sound douche about it.

Saying "I pay $50 for a BJ from the hottest of the hotties cause I'm a super-double-tremendous-VIP, you regular plebs can expect to pay $250 for air dances" would be an example of being a douche. Saying you visit regularly and then dropping notes like "The hotter girls tend to stick close to their regulars" or "dancers tend to be a little friendlier with repeat customers" gets the point across.

Like wall said, a customer passing through may not get a whole lot of it, but a local who frequents another club may decide to pay his dues to get better treatment.

• ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    If you enjoy yourself with a dancer, ask her what she considers to be a good customer. If she gives you a real answer (i.e. not "he gives me a grand just to talk to him and let him give me a foot rub") include it in your review.
  • Brahma2k
    2 years ago
    Regular vs non regular, day vs night, weekday vs weekend. The differences can be significant. Imho this is very valuable information to pass on.
  • mjx01
    2 years ago
    I tend to think more info is better... as long as the context regular vs. non is made clear. IMO lots of clubs have that dynamic of regulars getting different options.
  • theeastcoast757
    2 years ago
    This is part of the reason I find it pointless to review the club I go to on here. I left a review on yelp I think is helpful but the people here are looking for things I’m not so I don’t think my experience is the same, mainly because I’m a female not looking for extras.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "I left a review on yelp I think is helpful but the people here are looking for things I’m not"

More people read the reviews than post on the TUSCL boards. If you have something to share just go ahead and write a review.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion