tuscl

When is a stripper no longer a baby stripper?

Hank Moody
I'm fine. I'm disgusted with my life and myself, but I'm not unhappy about that.
Thursday, March 30, 2023 1:13 PM
I’m not suggesting that there is a hard and fast rule, but what do you look for? I ask because I typically avoid dances/rooms with baby strippers. Sometimes they haven’t perfected their technique. Other times they don’t know what customers expect or what is customary for the club. Sometimes they are too naive and the imbalance of power makes me feel like I’m taking advantage or creepy. Recently, I had a spectacular room with a girl who’d been dancing for six weeks. I wouldn’t have gone with a girl so new, but she … uh … convinced my little brain while we were in the front room that the VIP would be great, and it was. Later, after she got more experience, she dialed back on what she was comfortable with in the club. We’re currently discussing OTC options to get around the club restrictions, so it looks like it’s a case of club rules being the impediment. She just didn’t know the rules in the beginning. My typical over/under line for baby/young veteran stripper is 3 months. By that time, they’ve likely spent 20 hours a week in the club and have maybe 275 hours of experience. They’ve learned the rules, done a couple dozen rooms, been propositioned for sex, weird fetish shit and have some regulars. They’ve hopefully adapted to the partying and know what they can handle. They’ve figured out their own boundaries. Now, it’s not perfect. Some girls learn faster than others. Some girls start out more suited for the life. Some will never be. Basically, if a girl tells me she’s been dancing for 3 months I feel comfortable to ask a few more questions and then take a chance on getting a room (we don’t have many low cost single dance test drive options here in BMore). Last night a girl told me she’d been dancing a year, but in telling a story about another guy she (intentionally I’m sure) told me what she was and wasn’t comfortable with and I decided we weren’t a match despite the good conversation we were having. How do y’all see it and does it even matter to you?

21 comments

• groundball
    a year ago
    @Jimmy yeah, I'm with you. Dances cost too much now to waste it on a dancer who's just out of the wrapper. That being said, 20 hours a week for 3 months gives you different levels of experience at a suburban club like, say, Millstream vs. if she's been working down on the block for those same 3 months.
  • boomer79
    a year ago
    It’s more of a vibe. Really for me though dances in Atlanta are relatively cheap so I don’t consider there much risk in getting dances and trying to figure out whether they’re someone I might invest more in. Cheap floor dances are great for selling VIPs. If I find them attractive they’ll probably get a shot. Some girls learn fast and some seem to struggle to get comfortable.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    I’m willing to give her a rookie year
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    I compare it to my own experience. If I’m in a club an average of 2-3 hours a week, that’s 125 hours per year. For year of my experience, they are getting up to 10x. They are learning quickly, potentially good and bad.
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    A lot of strippers in my local clubs don't stay very long. If I want to do lap dances with them, I have to do it while I have a chance. Sometimes that can have bad results like getting an air dance. If a girl does stay, I'll often see a big improvement the second time I do lap dances with her like a month later.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    I dunno - isn’t nicespice like 40 now, and she’s still considered a baby stripper isn’t she?
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    My general rule of thumb is 6 months, but that's only if she's dancing in the club regularly. If she's a weekend girl or tourist dancer, she may behave like a baby stripper for far longer.
  • TippingDollars
    a year ago
    Living in Baltimore I understand the issue. These clubs have been raising prices for dances during and after Covid and the product hasn't been better. The starter club Millstream just raised their room prices again. And most of those girls haven't been dancing for more than 6 months. Penthouse cost 40 bucks a dance. It's tough to test drive newer girls. I interview every new girl. If I don't like the answers I move on. Don't care how hot they are. And normally I don't do dances with girls who just started. 6 months is my normal cut off. Figured by than they have an idea about the game.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    Simple. When her eyes no longer widen in fear when a lion, a vulture, and shark - all wearing stylin’ suits - walk into the club. ROAR!!!
  • sinclair
    a year ago
    I did some private dances last night with a dancer who referred to herself as a "baby stripper". She had been dancing for two and a half months. Her private dances were pretty good. Not mind blowing, but I'd rate them an 8 out of 10. She wanted to please me and make sure I was enjoying her ass on my dick. On the flip side, I've gotten dances with strippers who have been in the game a half dozen years that gave horrible, low mileage dances. While time as a stripper is a factor, a dancer's attitude and openness to pleasing the customer is also a big factor. Some dancers just want to be feminists that go through the motions with low contact dances.
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @JimmyMcNulty I will play along and comment on your discussion. Q: When is a stripper no longer a baby stripper? A: To answer your question: Google defines a baby as: “A child under the age of 1 year” I go with this basic definition, a Baby Striper is one with less than a year working as a stripper. She also has to be less than 25 years old, because the human brain typically finishes developing and maturing in the mid-to-late 20s.
    a year ago
    3 to 6 months experience is nice, if you want a polished professional treatment. There's always a risk of the negatives you mentioned.... but there's always the excitement and thrill of showing a new naive girl the ropes. Sometimes they are MORE willing to please if they are still hungry for attention ( and $)
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    It's too depressing when they have to do things they are not comfortable with, in order to hit their $ goal. Probably going to involve too much drinking or weed. The $30+ per song cost that there's more and more of are why I disagree with those who say you should not recommend individual dancers in reviews. I don't see the harm is giving a simple thumbs up or down, with no details except about appearance. You can say she did/didn't do what she said she would, without saying what she said she'd do. And, remember to explain how to find the bathroom, so your review will get published.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    i like new.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    I'd say a baby stripper is anyone who's been working for less than 6 months in the scene, unable to discuss expectations of the dances, or tries to hard to make a sale based solely on promises. As someone with disposable income, I'm happy to entertain and proposition the newbies since they're practically citizens. I think at worst you can have the newbie tarnish your reputation in the club or get thrown out of the club if she were to make allegations on your character. To that end, getting the age, length of career, past work history, and presentation should help narrow down if you're dealing with a citizen who'll freak out when you ask if she offers extras.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Probably some have permanent baby stripper persona as their marketing plan.
  • goldmongerATL
    a year ago
    IMO Baby strippers learn fast. I have seen a huge change within a month or two. I tend to go to clubs where extras are available. I have taken the chance with baby strippers in VIP if the vibe and conversation is right. Results range from a first day stripper jumping me from the first minute all the way tho girls that get emotional and start to realize they can't do this (which I respect and shift into just dance and cuddle mode). The girls that can't handle the VIP extras scene either try to make money without VIP action or are gone. A month later, the ones OK with VIP extras have grown up fast. They are taking 3-4 VIP's a day and banking the money.
  • PoundKing
    a year ago
    3 months for extras clubs. 6 months for clean clubs. The learning curve is steeper when the girls get pounded daily
  • goldmongerATL
    a year ago
    Had one baby stripper working her second afternoon ask what went on in VIP. I explained most people were having sex. She looked real hesitant and said she wasn't sure she wanted to do that for $10 a song. When I told her, no she would get $150 (the low end of what was normal at the time), she lit up and practically dragged me to VIP. Had to keep her off of me until the waitress left.
  • WiseToo
    a year ago
    A stripper is no longer a baby stripper when she has worked in more than one club.
  • stripperlover777
    5 months ago
    Variables Of When A Baby Stripper Goes Into A Mommy Stripper Are Like Time In The Club, Amount Of Experience In Dances/VIP, When You Can Notice More Things In A Conversation, Increased Niceness & Pole Work Performance ✔️
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion