tuscl

Dancers Hotter on Their IG or IRL?

What do you think? Do dancers usually look better with a filter or in live action?

12 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    Lol...guess I should be more patient with the response time on the new site.
  • funonthaside
    2 years ago
    Filters are annoying, misleading, and unnecessary . Girls certainly look more normal IRL. It's a case-by-case basis regarding whether IG is better or worse than IRL.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Ha easy answer - most everyone looks better in their photos on IG not just strippers.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    It's a mixed bag. Many look better on IG where they control the lighting and angles & select the one good shot from dozens of takes. Some look stupid on IG, overloaded with filters that distort their shape and smooth their skin. There's a few who don't photograph well or don't fret too much about having a "bad" picture on their IG who look better in real life. Oddly enough, it's pretty rare what's in IG actually matches what you see in real life.
    2 years ago
    I've been following some strippers recently that look hot on IG. Saw a few of them in their club for the first time recently and was disappointed in their appearance IRL.

Almost like false advertising.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I personally think IRL if she’s truly super hot
  • Mike Rotch
    2 years ago
    The only filter I trust is beer goggles. Thots go from a 5 to an 8 after a few drinks.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Instagram can't give you a BBBJ.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I think of Instagram as the home of duck lips
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I follow very few dancers on IG or FB but the ones that I do Follow look the same to me in person. All but one of them just use amatuer photography. I only know of one the does professional shoots and she just looks the same in person. Gorgeous!
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    IG is a lie on top of all the other lies... makeup hair, heels, duck lips, push up bras, "me so horny", etc etc. At some point you're only getting 2% of the actual girl, but if that 2% is tits and ass, who cares!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    When the dancer uses so many filters she looks like an anime sculpture, that's not great. Many models are smart about using phone-based photo editors like Snapseed or Lightroom to smooth out some rough edges without looking like 1980s CGI.

It's rare, but I occasionally encounter a dancer who doesn't realize that she'd look better on IG with less photo manipulation. Of course, it's a minefield trying to explain that to a dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion