tuscl

$20 ATM Fee - $200 max withdrawl

BaggerRider
Wisconsin
This club doesn't need another review, but maybe I can save a PL planning to make a big withdrawl from the ATM a surprise.

Just want to add this club is the best I have ever been in, I went on Tuesday at 7pm and met 4 dancers that were absolutely top tier. I never thought I would say this, but buying $28 dancer drinks for a couple of them was definitely worth it, and compared to Denver and Milwaukee the $30 lap dances were bargains, in my opinion.

15 comments

• Ulrik79
    2 years ago
    You can do cash advance from them too for the same $10 or $15 per $100 with a higher limit than $200. I don't do it often, but I think I've pulled out $500 or so before. Always best to bring the money you want to spend [budget] and wait for the dancers to go on stage at least once before you make your decision. This will save you from having fees.
  • dirtyburt
    2 years ago
    Baggrider,
    Do you know if the dancers were day shift or night shift dancers??
    7:00 PM is the changeover from day to night shift. The night shift dancers typically do a lineup at 7:00 PM.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    10 or 12 years ago the dancers were even hotter and the prices cheaper. I would visit multiple times a week and had long OTC relationships with several strippers. Now I’ve been driven to the wilds of Asia in search of pussy.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    By the time someone gets to PL status he usually knows to avoid strip club ATMs. They all do it.

Bagger, as an aside, you might want to carefully consider whether clubs are the right entertainment venue for you if you continue to struggle to bring enough cash to pay for your fun. This is the second post in a few months like this, the other being about using a credit card to pay for VIP. My guess is that you were also financing your bar tab on a credit card at Flight Club, which is why you had to hit the ATM to pay for dances.

The best spending discipline IMO is always cash and carry. I only bring what I'm able and willing to spend out of existing cash flows and never, ever, finance anything. The road to long-term PLville (lol) is littered with the corpses of dudes who lost their heads and put themselves in big holes because they were using plastic in the clubs.
  • BaggerRider
    2 years ago
    @Ulrik79 - Thanks. My bank (Schwab) refunds ATM fees so it doesn't really affect me, but I wanted to let others know in case theirs does not.

@dirtyburt - I'm not sure if they were day or night shift, probably both, I was there from 6:30 until 8:30 or so.
  • ww
    2 years ago
    ^^^ If you're good with $30 lap dances and $28 dancer drinks, an ATM charge should be a drop in the bucket!

And if this is considered a bargain, I know I have no business to provide Denver or Milwaukee. LOL!
  • BaggerRider
    2 years ago
    @ww - The lapdance booths in Flight Club are WAY more private than those in Denver ($40-$50/dance) or Milwaukee ($36/dance), better milage and from what I saw better looking dancers so to me $30/dance did seem like a bargain. I should say what made the dancer drinks worth the price was the backrubs they each gave me, plus each had very interesting (to me) SS.
  • TheElmerFudd
    2 years ago
    Kinda funny all this talk of dance value at Flight Club. FS is more common there than dances. The place is straight up a brothel
  • ww
    2 years ago
    ^^^ I would hope it is a brothel cuz I sure ain’t paying 30 bucks for a 3 minute lap dance!
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    Do you really want a permanent record that you withdrew from a strip club atm? Why would anyone with half a brain use any atm, you're paying a fee to get your money? Flight club tries to nickel and dime you every way they can. Locals don't go there, they require you to give them your car keys. They're a tourist trap getting guys who flew in, guts who fly in aren't packing and they're in a rental car so they don't care. If a girl decides you owe her money they can keep your keys.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Yeah; there are certain “unwritten rules” w.r.t. strip-clubbing and one of them is avoiding using any club’s ATM since w/ rare exception they all charge exorbitant-fees, w/ often low-limits to force you to do multiple withdrawals and thus charge you multiple-times.

As has been posted, most experienced SCers know to go to the club “well prepared” in terms of cash – I don’t have a bank that reimburses ATM fees but even if I did I still wouldn’t do it on principle.

There *have* been times I’ve used a club’s ATM either b/c I didn’t have time to swing by one of my bank-branch’s ATM, or I burned thru all the money I took to the club but still wanted to keep-on having a good time – but these have been the exception of my SC visits and I always try going into the club w/ the funds I think I need for a typical visit.

Another thing to avoid is using a credit-card – not only are there extra-fees often associated w/ using a CC; but one is basically handing the club their CC credit-limit and there is no shortage of unscrupulous clubs/club-employees that will take the opportunity to charge bogus charges to your CC in the hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars (it happens and has happened) – Flight Club is a pretty-reputable SC but plenty of SCs are not and even in a “reputable SC” there are thieve-employees.
    2 years ago
    In 35+ years of clubbing I've never used a strip club ATM. I bring enough cash to cover my planned entertainment expenses. If I run out, which happens from time to time, I leave. There's always another day and another club.

I occasionally run a drink tab, if I'm hanging with a dancer, with what I feel to be a trusted bartender. Girls I've known for 5-20 years. Haven't had an issue, so far.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    "Do you really want a permanent record that you withdrew from a strip club atm?"

Don't mind that retard. Flight Club and most other clubs in the area come up as a different business for any withdrawals and tabs at the bar/from server. It won't show anything about being from a strip club.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Do you really want a permanent record that you withdrew from a strip club atm?"

It depends on why you would care. Any decent divorce lawyer (or auditor) is going to know that BigLuck's Steakhouse is really Jimmy's Jackshack where Sally blows Billy for a few bucks.
  • deboinair
    2 years ago
    I never withdraw from a Strip Club atm. I don't like the fees.

So glad I'm from South FL. It's crazy how the dances and a piece of ass costs in other places. I went to Denver last year for the Niners game at the Dances were $40. So happy I learned the prices in online forums. I didn't even go to any strip clubs there.

When I was in Michigan for the Niners game. I went to Landing Strip. Have a friggin great time. Flight Club and gentlemen clubs just don't do it for me.

Went to Landing Strip while
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion