tuscl
29709 Michigan Ave Inkster, MI 48141

Dress code

cakecoma
So much pussy, so little time.
Friday, May 17, 2024 11:13 PM
Wondering what the policy is on shorts? Getting hot out and wondered if anyone has gone here in shorts with no issues? I’ve been here many many times but never wearing shorts. And thinking about it not sure I can recall ever seeing anyone wearing shorts. I know they have a dress code which is sometimes enforced and other times not so much. Just thought I’d ask … Tia

7 comments

• TravelingBoredBusiness
    4 months ago
    You can go in with whatever you want as long as you have money no one will tell you shit.
  • Ulrik79
    4 months ago
    Wear khaki shorts or similar. Basketball shorts or track shorts are not going to fly.
  • Electronman
    4 months ago
    Should be no problem with golf or walking shorts. They might require you to tuck in your shirt. I've seen people denied admission for wearing athletic clothes (sweats, joggers, shorts).
  • PoundKing
    4 months ago
    I've gone in khaki and cargo shorts before. They mostly don't like hoodies and athletic wear because they don't like certain clientele. No different from why they have a quota for AA dancers
  • stripperlover777
    4 months ago
    ☀️ For Strip Club Wear, I Wear Long Pants, Nice Kacki Pants/Jeans With Collard Shirt. Black Kacki's + Black Shoes/Socks B Pimpin' With The Look'.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 months ago
    Thin pants. When I shop, I actually look for pants with long nylon zippers. Gotta have plenty of room to bring everything out to play in VIP.
  • Longball300
    3 months ago
    Have worn dress golf shorts there after a round many times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion