tuscl

$40 Booths, yay or nay?

Heading into FC next week and wondering what y'all's feelings are on buying a booth for the couple hours I plan on being there. Any advice on pros or cons?

Last time I just sat at a regular table and am leaning towards tmgrabbing a booth this time.

8 comments

• Electronman
    a day ago
    I've never paid for the privilege of sitting in a booth. However, there are several Detroit clubs where booths are free earlier in the day (Landing Strip, BTs, Subs). Some of the dancers will snuggle up and be handsy in the booths, more so than at the bar or at a table.
  • RonJax2
    a day ago
    The one thing I will say about the booths at FC - if you're there for a while it might actually save you money versus a free stage side table. Sitting by the stage you might feel compelled to tip every lady on stage and that can add up quick.
  • wallanon
    a day ago
    If it's only $40 why not?

The only time I ever went to Flight Club I sat at jackslash's table while he held court with the dancers. My time got cut short because a dancer I'd met at BT's decided she wanted a meet n' smash at my hotel. Looking back on it now I probably should just stayed and hung out longer because who knows when I'll get back there again.
  • chiefwiggum
    a day ago
    The idea of paying for a booth enrages me, that's my biggest problem with Detroit. They should at least give it to you free if you order food.

At FC, I hang out at the bar most of the time.
  • RonJax2
    a day ago
    @wiggum I went to FC once on a Saturday and showed up promptly at 1PM. They were literally just opening the doors and they warned me they wouldn't have dancers until 2PM. I had nothing else to do so I went in anyway. They sat me at a booth (where I stayed a few hours) but they didn't charge me for it. So if the thought enrages you could always just show up early one day.
  • motorhead
    a day ago
    I bought a booth a couple of times, but my biggest complaint is they don’t seem to reserve it for you. I left and did a room and came back to see my booth was occupied.
  • shailynn
    a day ago
    Up to you - if you can afford the prices of Flight Club another $40 for a booth shouldnt be a big deal.

Personally my favorite two spots are the backside of the bottom bar by the stairs (which isn’t always open) or hanging by the railing upstairs (which means you’re standing instead of sitting). There’s usually a spot at the upstairs bar if you want to sit.

Personally don’t like the tables by the stage, and always felt weird getting a booth by myself, although a lot of people do it. A booth WILL attract dancers.
  • Jascoi
    a day ago
    i bought a booth one time at belax for $20. it was worth it for a couple of hours. but sitting at the bar is also decent (for free!)

at HK... a booth doesn't save you money at all... the meseros push the lady drinks hard regardless where you are.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion