tuscl

Telling a dancer

Shekitout
South Carolina
Friday, February 8, 2008 8:57 PM
Would you tell a dancer at a nude club that she has an ugly pussy? If you would, why?

22 comments

• DougS
    16 years ago
    No, never... I guess that depends on what you consider ugly. I don't think I've ever seen and ugly pussy... I kind'a like pussy, usually! Now, if her pussy is overgrown with a bushy-ass crop of pubic hair, I would call THAT ugly, but it's the bush, not the pussy that's ugly. (ain't no way I'm going down on a mass of ugly-ass, wild-haired muff) However, I HAVE seen some exceptionally nice, cute, and downright beautiful pussy. I would most definitely compliment her if she had one of those.
  • pushin50
    16 years ago
    Why would you do that? Besides being rude, you're likely she will tell all the others girls.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    We have been through this before. IMO all pussies are ugly. With or without hair. You can get the same effect with 2 slabs of pork fat. Now I know that Lopaw will disagree and say that dicks are ugly but think about it. How many products can use buy that resemble dicks vs how many that look like pussies? But they do feel GOOD!
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Would you like it if she told you back that you had an ugly face or a tiny cock? "You can get the same effect with 2 slabs of pork fat." Sounds yummy...
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    I can't see why would anyone bother telling a stripper he thought anything about her was ugly. But then, I'm there to have fun with women I find sexy. And some pussies look better than others, for the same reason some feel good and some you don't want to feel.
  • driver01
    16 years ago
    I guess it depends on what type of cat she has? While there are many hairless pussies that have made my day, I encountered a "sphynx" cat once that was downright frightening. So if she had one of those, I might very well tell her what I thought. At the very least, I'd leave the room...
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    The dancer who this happened to last nite at the club where she was dancing told me about it this A.M.and was almost in tears but get this: If I heard her correctly at the club just now, she had lunch with him today & he's coming to the club to pick her up when she gets off work at 5AM! Said she's working on forgiving him when this morning she was ready to get a restraing order for him to stay away from her! BTW the guy is a millionaire so maybe he will pay for reconstructive pussy surgery for her! As Shadowcat would say, more stripper BS! I stayed around long enough to watch her dance on stage and when she removed her bottom, there was big piece of white lint smack in the middle of her pussy which I told her about. She discreetly took care of it by rubbing her pussy.
  • mr.munchie
    16 years ago
    I have never seen an ugly pussy, but if I saw a hairy one on stage I think I would say something about that when she came around for a tip, or maybe offer to shave her at no charge.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    "Would you tell a dancer at a nude club that she has an ugly pussy" No, because that is redundant. All pussies are ugly. Thank God for boobs, asses, long necks, bellies, thighs, the side of the torso where the breasts start to arise, slim hands with long tapered fingers, eyes that say "come fuck me, Counsel", etc.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I find most pussies look good and a few look real good. However I have seen an ugly one or two. I don't tell the girls. I figure there's not much difference between telling a girl she is ugly versus telling her that her pussy is ugly. What good is that going to do for you? It'll likely upset her and she may tell other dancers and they'll all think you're a jerk if they don't have any other opinion of you yet. If you'd rather look at a different part of her body, compliment her on how nice her breasts look or that she has a pretty face or just don't say anything at all unless you like being a jerk. Now if you're trying to get rid of her, I guess you could say you're waiting on someone else and get more rude in degrees if she doesn't immediately leave.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    By the way, the same ugly pussy I saw had a piece of tissue in it as well. I was wondering what are the chances it was the same dancer? I didn't find her attractive overall but didn't tell her since I didn't see what purpose that would serve. The only reason I tipped her was because the club was dark and I couldn't see too well before I approached the stage and got to a point of no return. Just gave her a dollar and got away.
  • rootman
    16 years ago
    I like most of them and if one is ugly, it still works! Also, almost everyone it seems likes shaved pussy but I'm really into some hair, just not a big ugly bush. That's tough at the club scene because they all shave it all. But I ask my favorites to leave some for me once in a while.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    I once told a stripper I thought she probably had "ugly junk". She didn't stand for that and proved me wrong. As for hair, I don't mind a small well groomed exclamation mark.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    "Said she's working on forgiving him when this morning she was ready to get a restraing order for him to stay away from her!" Many women tend to get turned on by nonmonogamous, cheating, controlling and disrespectful "jerks" - and I've have at least 2 posts a few months back why every guy should at least put of the "gentlemen horndog" vibe - although this guy clearly went too far with his disrespect in my opinion By the way having a million (or maybe 2) net worth is not the big deal it used to be. You'll need at least 5 if you really want to live high.
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    A million would be a big deal to a person who's never had a pot to piss in like her.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    A single guy meets a beautiful girl in a bar. he is trying to impress her. Tells her that when his father dies he will inherit $20 million. Next week he meets his new step mother.
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    Shadowcat did not give credit to me for forwarding that joke to him!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Sorry dude. Hey everybody, Shekitout was the source for my joke.
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    Thanks for the credit, Shadowcat.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Would any of you want a dancer to comment on the size of your little cock or your saggy old man balls? Jesus Christ what a question. Maybe our next great forray into deep thought can center around, "At my advanced age do I really need to ask if it is a good idea to be polite?" I've been a member of this board almost from the beginning and I seem to relate to the rest of you less and less. WTF?
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    parodyman: WTF? I didn't make the comment to the dancer-someone else did. I was trying to understand why anyone would make such a comment to a dancer knowing it would be a sure way to piss her off.
  • Bigperrodog
    16 years ago
    Like the late great Richard Prayer once said. There is no such thing as ugly or bad pussie. I agree 100%
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion