tuscl

What is the lowest paying job at a strip club?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I'm going to say shot girl. Many years ago I had a talk with the shot girl at my then favorite club. She told me that she was an unemployed paralegal and needed any job that she could get. Shot girl was the only job they would offer her. She was bottom man(woman) on the totem pole.

17 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    I reject the shot girl even more then the obese girl and massage girl combined.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Fuck outta here with those bullshit Jell-O shots
  • bubba267
    2 years ago
    Shot girl and barback probably tie for lowest paid. That said, I'm told the maintenance guy at Mardi Gras used to work for free to be able to hangout with the girls. He had an allowance of drinks per day and free use of the pool table.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    From the old beater car a club DJ drove, I don’t think the dancers were sharing many tips
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    I would have thought it was the bouncer
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    For those not on salary, it's about the person not the position. There are women who don't want to be felt up, so they work as shot girls or bar tenders. If many customers find them especially hot, they can make more than many dancers do. From the supervisory people I've seen, their salaries must not be high enough to attract the cream of the crop.
  • sinclair
    2 years ago
    Bathroom troll.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Whomever mops the floors in an extras VIP.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    Some places shot girls do more than OK. At Oasis in Atlanta the shot came with a short dance, too. One shot girl's selling point was she could get away with things the dancers could not. I took her up on it. The club was low touch on lap dances, but the shot girl did a full straddle, reached between our crotches and went to work. She was also very explicit about where my dick would end up if I took her to VIP. She wanted about twice the going rate. I did see her do a VIP a few weeks later.
  • Mike Rotch
    2 years ago
    Some clubs have valet parking and I remember this kid parked my car inside a garage building and when I tipped him $5 he was so happy. Probably the only money he made the whole night.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    How about working for free?

Story goes about the guy that collected the cover charge and checked ID’s at one club didn’t get paid. He worked for free beer - but got to keep the dancer’s late fees. I heard $1 a minute. But as we all know how dependable dancers can be - he might have done pretty well
  • RTP
    2 years ago
    I heard that assistant manager does not pay very well. One of the bartenders at a club I frequent told me that the club kept trying to make her an assistant manager, but she would be taking a pay cut. I think she told me the pay was less than $30.000 per year and the hours sucked.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    ^^

I’ve heard the same. Club managers can do pretty well but assistant managers are $15 per hour or less. But I think - from what I noticed - they have some nice “fringe benefits”
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Shot girls can make good money on a good weekend night with lots of young customers, especially the ones who have the gift to gab and are willing to play shot games. But i agree that on a slow night with a club occupied mostly by regulars, they don't make shit.

I have always thought of shot girls as dancers-in-training. In one club I frequent, every few months or so they'll have a meeting with the shot girls to let them know that they have too many of them, but that any girl who might like to try dancing is certainly welcome to. Rinse, repeat. :)
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    early to mid 90's - poor latin guy probably getting 5 bucks an hour to clean out all the shit and used condoms from a clogged toilet while mumbling within earshot maricon, maricon.
  • chiefwiggum
    2 years ago
    A lot of massage girls work for free, tips only. Some have told me they pay out the DJ and the bartender, others have told me they keep what they get. If there's nothing going on, those girls don't get paid. While I enjoy a good massage, I'm spending money on girls first.

There are shot girls that are bartenders, but don't get paid as much or simply work the rotation go shot girl (as opposed to bar tender). There are other shot girls that have to buy a tray of shots, and they only make money if they sell shots.

Lowest paid would be those guys that are needed every day but only make money if the club makes money. In my mind, those are valet (if not farmed out), bouncers, and bar back.
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    Scrub ape said “who cleans the jizz clearly is the low person on the totem pole”. This rick’s question is simple: why have you put so much thought into this Scrubby? Are you considering a career as chief jizz mopper?

Not that I’m denigrating the jizz moppers of the world. It’s good honest work and I respect that. ROAR!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion