tuscl

Any way to get the roster for a club?

Tuesday, March 14, 2023 7:37 PM
I met a hottie in a Dallas club a few weeks back. She told me it was an off day for her and she came in because she had missed another day earlier. I forgot to take her number. Now I am flying to dallas next week and wondering any way I can find if she'll be working there? Any tips?

13 comments

• booty_lover92
    2 years ago
    When I want to know current talent, I follow the Club's Instagram page. In 2023 most clubs have a big presence on IG and will post a lot of their dancers on their stories. Alot of girls also tag their location in the pics they post which is usually the club they are dancing at.

Good Luck
  • Lamer
    2 years ago
    Thanks.. tried that but IG link in their website is broken.. probably don't have a presence.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Search within IG for the club name. Or just search google for the club name plus 'instagram'. If that doesn't work, then it's going to be a matter of chance.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    You can also check Facebook and Twitter for the club. A lot of clubs post lineups but not all of the do. Around here most of them don't post until the last minute if at all.
  • Lamer
    2 years ago
    Thanks a ton guys..but couldn't find a lineup on the fb page. I'll go next week on the day I saw her last time and hope she is there.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Many strippers don't follow a schedule, and even the ones who do tend to be somewhat flexible. Your original comment even kinda shows that, she missed a day and came in on another one instead to "make up." It's both a perk of the job, and a bit of a nature of the beast.

Your approach is probably the most effective one, stop in and see if she's there. Try not to get too hung up on that one girl though, if she ain't there, who knows, you may just find a better one.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    Take this with a grain of salt as I’m a relative-ish newby.
    Why not take a shot in the dark by calling the club? Presumably you remember her name. Otherwise optimizing the odds of seeing her there on the evening you will be there, why not stop by first day you are there, in the slow daytime for a quick drink. Ask any dancer there, ask the bartender (it’ll help if you are dressed with success making your potential generosity clear by your presentation). Make the question of her clear, you’ll be here on X day and want some VIP time with this <name>. I’m guessing a SC is a semi-somewhat tight knit group. If there is a customer that is guaranteed $$$ who is asking for her tomorrow night, it’s possible that message will work its way to her through the Stripper Pole Telegraph.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    IMO most clubs can't/won't post rosters because they don't really know who is going to show up. In all but a couple of states these girls are independent contractors. The use of forced schedules carries the serious risk of employee misclassification lawsuits, which a number of clubs have been slapped with over the last several years.

So the moral of the story: Get her digits if you want to keep in touch with her. Or just stop being so fixated and find another hot girl to entertain you.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Some clubs put the nightly rooster on facebook, or their own website.
  • bang69
    a year ago
    Some clubs put the line up on there web page.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Some clubs have dancers commit to shifts, while others have girls come and go as they please. Some clubs schedule a week out, while others schedule day-to-day. To know for sure, you would need to understand how that specific club operates.

And, even if a girl is shown on a schedule, there is always risk of a call-off.

So, the only way to really know if to call that specific club. And then....if you plan to return to her club more frequently, get her phone or IG contact information.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    What you can do:

1. Check socials.
    2. Check who follows/likes the socials, or who is following them, then follow those. Many will be dancers.
    3. Call in and ask.
    4. When you get a good dance, ask her for her ig, they all have them.

5. Be patient. Clubs, dancers, socials, etc. are flakey and may not always provide good info on a consistent basis. The best way to know who is on at what time is to build up a body of contacts/follows over time, and refer to what you have amassed. This will give a pretty good but not great sense of who is on when.

6. Be a good custie. They will start texting YOU when they're going in, bc they see you as a good source of money for time spent. Many of us here have faves texting/dming "where u at?", sending pics, etc.

6. Be realistic. Dancers come and go, and when they go it's often never to be seen again. Also, a given dancer may not know what she plans to do on a given day. You may just not see that particular girl for a while or even see her again. You will be happier if you have a pipeline of dancers you're looking forward to seeing.

Good luck!

• jusflor
    8 months ago
    It’s a crap shoot, no way to tell what day or time they might be there. strippers are not exactly known for their consistent attendance record. Lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion