tuscl

Quality of discussions has gone way up

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
Has anyone else noticed that in the last few days, the quality of discussions has tremendously jumped?

We're actually talking _strip clubs_ and _hobbying_ again.
Fewer trolls.
Fewer shitposts.
Less bait.
Less flaming, even on Political Discourse.

Thank you, Founder!!!

26 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    It's much better, more useful, and more interesting.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Definitely better. Hopefully when the trolls come back, and they will, we remember this time and not engage.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    True
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ shut up Karen!!!!
  • mickey48066
    2 years ago
    For the most part, I agree. You still have wild 4 a man's cock fawning over joe Biden and celebrating the destruction Democrats have done to this country and cj cunt posting Socrates quotes found on wikipedia but besides these two warts, it's been ok. The cheetah stalker posts was actually entertaining reading.
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    ^ Glad you're a fan, I'll keep posting on the political threads

It's actually the stream of derogatory posts from several right wingers on this board that continue to bring the level of discourse down.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I think it’s a big thing when a new user checks out the DB and doesn’t just see SJG and Icee spam bullshit for miles and miles. Nobody is gong to want to stay for that.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @muddy: exactly. People can understand if not enjoy partisan sniping. The miles of trolling are another story.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Tetradon must have the douchebag Wildforcock on ignore. The proper word to describe this board now is: Mundane.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ Didn't you state over and over again that you were going to quit TUSCL the moment the redesign rolled out?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^Ok Icee here it is - I assumed the new site would require a different log in and yes I am not technologically astute. Lo and behold it doesn't so once in ahile, when I read something asinine I throw in a comment. Mostly I am back to posting reviews. Bye Icee, wah. By the way cut and paste the over and over again Icee.
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    Am I drunk or does Skifredo think Ishmael is Icee?

Trick question. I’m a rick and I’m bombing down the highway with my Tesla autopilot engaged so fuck yeah I’m drunk. And using my phone to read TUSCL.

As for the part about Skifredo being confused well fuck yeah that’s also true. To be Skifredo is to be confused. And not in a charming “I just finished my third bottle of drivin’ whiskey” way. ROAR!!!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    You stated *many* times during the several years that the redesign was in progress different versions of "I can't wait to quit posting here because of [X] complaint.", which had nothing to do with logon complexity. If others here feel that I interpreted this incorrectly, then please call me out on it.

My comment above is more about the feedback that myself and others most often directed at Icee (who... ummmmm... isn't me...) along the lines of "Why do you keep coming here if you dislike it so much." It's also about how someone repeatedly and theatrically threatening to quit TUSCL is usually the best indicator that they're incapable of quitting TUSCL.

So, keep posting if you want; no worries. But your complaints lack integrity in the aftermath of your spending so much time telling us you'd quit because of how much you dislike TUSCL.

Also, lulz...

But yeah, I've really enjoyed not having to scroll through miles of troll posts and junk threads and talking predominantly about on-topic stuff. And, really, all it required was the absence of two users. I also think that the site is much more useful to new users who have a sincere motive for being here.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^Sorry but I have a real life and people like you will not be part of it. You are so into whining you never used ignore, you sanctimonious little prick. A sincere motive to pay women for sex? What a douche. Don't pretend sincerity is part of this.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Tetradon must have the douchebag Wildforcock on ignore."

I don't have anyone on ignore. I disagree with him but he's not a poop flinging insult jock like Icee or a raving delusional lunatic creeper like SJG.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Agree it's gone way up. There was literally one person who was allowed to turn this place into a cesspool, unimpeded, for years, and this makes it all the more obvious (as if anyone had any doubt). That said, unless I'm misinterpreting what happened, founder made a policy change that one had to submit reviews or articles or pay for a VIP in order to post here, and Icee was bounced out based on that; he could do one of those three things, and he'd be back, the forum would be right back to where it was, and that's that. His absence is not due to any change in anti troll moderation. Am I misinterpreting?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Wait a minute. I've been away from the board for a while. Did I miss something ? Did Founder finally drop-kick Icey and SGJ ? I did notice 'scubby and CJ are still around but they can easily be ignored.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ SJG stopped posting last October. No clear idea why, but the functioning theory is that the San Jose Public Library did some combination of update its WiFi filters or restrict his access after taking a look at his browsing history while signed on to their network. But, ultimately, no one knows why. His "Testosterone Lifeboat" forum is also dead.

In mid February, Icee went full retard (not much of a leap...) and changed his username and avatar to spoof 25. He created dozens of threads and posts in the trolling persona of 25 before (apparently) founder had enough, edited his profile (https://app.tuscl.net/member/693878), and restricted his access to TUSCL. Icee made at least one attempt to come back in the guise of a dancer ("frosty" something), but founder deleted that profile pretty quickly. He's been radio silent since then. Who knows how long that will last.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Why are y’all so obsessed with the morons that ruin the forum, all those mentioned, are a bunch of miserable losers who are just plain trash and trying to make everyone as miserable as they are.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Ironic that a thread about the improved quality of the board is starting catfights.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ wasn’t that your intention?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ No.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ LOL
    Notice I didn’t do lulz
    😁😁
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    @CMI thanks for the catch-up. I haven't been around either but I'm shocked that Icee is not here. He's submitted reviews before so it's hard to imagine he wouldn't just submit another one and come back to start the same shit he had going for years before.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ Agreed. But I'm not diving too deep into it. I'm enjoying his not being here for as long as it lasts.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    He quit in spectacular stage-managed fashion before he was icey. A month or two later, icey showed up, an dhe's quit in spectacular fashion again. If you were a betting man, what do you think the next occurrence will be? Only thing we don't know is what form he'll take next :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion