tuscl

Dancer Hygiene

Thursday, February 7, 2008 4:28 PM
Ok, so this is not a fun topic. What's your experience with bad smelling dancer pussy? Bad breath is enough to keep me away but sometimes even while on stage, a dancer's pussy smells so bad I can't get close to them. I sometimes wonder if it falls along ethnic lines too. I like to finger them, get a HJ or BJ etc. and can in my club. But I'm amazed how many I have to shy away from because of this. Maybe as high as 25% in a classy place with great looking girls. Damn, I always make sure I'm in good shape before they suck my dick.

19 comments

• godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    Your sense of smell is apparently much better than mine.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    There's a reason its called the stinky pinky. But I know what your mean. I had a dancer sticking her stuff in my face and it smelled like a fish gutter's glove off a tuna boat. I was more than pleased when that dance was over.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    strip clubs should all have showers (which few actually have) and the housemother (as a last line of defense) should screen these girls for any problems. In the clubs I've been at however, I've not noticed too many problems like this
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    I can only remember a few instances of girls that had even a hint of an unpleasant odor. Most of those were of the underarm variety, which is excusable, knowing how hard they work out when performing. Hell, I'd be like a soppy sponge if I were dancing like that!
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Wigs and weaves need washing.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I always remember a line in a review by StripShopper. "She stuck her pussy in my face and it smelled like ass." She was the most athletic dancer in the club. Both on stage and in the back room. The first time that I got a lap dance from her, she was just too wild and I needed to ask her to slow it down. She has left the building but the smell is still there.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    A few times, a dancer's underarm deodorant gave out, but this was because both of us were hot and sweaty (really going at it). However, once, I had a really bad experience. I had gone in this club because I had an hour to kill. I was one of two customers in the club. The air conditioner was going at almost hurricane force. When this gal came up, she was downwind and I didn't suspect anything. She climbed in my lap, and I couldn't disengage fast enough. Her pussy wasn't anywhere near my face and OH MY GOD, she smelled like she hadn't showered in more than a week. I actually stopped her a minute into the lapdance and paid her to go away-no shit.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Only once I can recall anything was really bad. That was with a dancer in Mexico. Needless to say, I wasn't with her long.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I've only met one dancer that had a BO problem...it was so bad the manager had to speak to her about it eventually. I think she's in Iraq now...she wanted "blow shit up"...
  • ralphyboy
    16 years ago
    Cock-suckers' and smokers' breath have been knocking me off my stools lately. If you've swallowed eight loads in the last 2 hours or been out back sucking on your cancer sticks please invest in a nice bottle of Listerine before whooshing into my face with a 'wanna dance.' And enough already with the frangipanni/patchouli/coconut banana cheap ass perfumes. We like the 'smell' of nice clean skin and hair. And yeah, a year or two back I made the mistake of taking a dance with a sister who'd just finished her super-energized-bunny routine on stage-she was wetter and slicker than a greased pig-longest 3 minutes of my life. The other nite had a Brasiliera heifer on my lap-started stroking her legs and damn near cut my hands up on the sticky stubble. It's the little things.
  • godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    Ralphyboy, I know it's really not funny but that is a funny post.
  • lotsoffun201
    16 years ago
    I was at a club in Vegas (where I live) about a year ago, when I was approached by this tall girl who looked like one of the suicide girls. She was at least 6 feet tall withoug heels, pierced and tatted. I kind of like that look. She was wearing a pair of shiny leatherette shorts and took them off in the VIP room. She took my hand and placed it on the kitty below the G-string. Let me tell you, it smelled like the door of a tuna boat. It was absolutely horrifying. I abruptly took my hand away, sat on my hands and let her finish the 3 for $100 and I split before she got the shorts on. YUCK!
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    My goodness, it can be awful. You would think they would check to see if they smelled nice before going out to the main floor. Some girls have absolutely no idea how bad they smell. Scent can, and has always been, a deal-breaker with me.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    ewwwwwwwwwww
  • funtimes2bhad
    16 years ago
    Women usually know that panty hose (not thigh highs) cause odor, so why would they wear booty shorts that didn't allow their pussy to breathe? Even without that issue, dancers should keep baby wipes in the dressing room at all times, and change panties at least once a night if they get sweaty at work.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I've only known of a single club that had a WORKING shower. When I visited, my favorite dancer would come over and asked if I was ready for her. Sometimes she would sit and talk a bit first, or sometimes I was just in for a quick beer or two. If I was ready, she would wait till right after her stage dance, come by and say shed be right back. Into the shower she would go and come back smelling like heaven! God, I loved that dancer. Also, she was 39 at the time, and a seasoned pro.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    They used to have a "shower every hour" at the Foxy Lady in RI. I dunno if they still do that anymore though...haven't been there in many years. There's another club up in northeast MA that has a spray shower area where dancers hose and soap each other off/up.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    MisterGuy, I've seen a number of shower acts in different clubs, but I was speaking of one that they really used to shower for hygiene.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I knew what you were talking about clubber.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion