tuscl

You ever meet a dancer from the directory?

Thursday, March 9, 2023 2:40 AM
Not talking one of our regular stripper contributors, nice, blah, psd, bharlem, bubble, etc. but just others listed. Be it knowing or not and finding out later. How it'd go? Or ever been tempted and tried to set something up?

12 comments

• shadowcat
    a year ago
    I never even look at it.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    No but I met your mom last night Harharhar
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    It would help if you could sort the damn list by location or strip club. Right now it's just whoever posted last and it's USELESS.
  • bang69
    a year ago
    No. The strippers I know don't post where they work or what time they work. Its for there safety.
  • captainfun
    a year ago
    Nope
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    a year ago
    I’ve met a couple of low-profile-on-TUSCL dancers who linked their profiles to clubs in my area. One I knew before she posted on TUSCL. She worked most night, so no coordination needed. The other worked at a club I don’t usually visit. So we exchanged brief PMs regarding her schedule at the club.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    a year ago
    I agree the Dancer Directory page is of minimal usefulness in its current form. It would be nice if the dancer profiles could be sorted or filtered by location. In her TUSCL profile, she would specify her location by selecting a “home” club, or just selecting a state and major metropolitan area (in large states). There should also be an option for her to not specify a location if she so chooses.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    Yes, but it wasn't a big deal. Most of the dancers who post on TUSCL treat it like a basic ad and don't log in enough to coordinate. One dancer I just happened to recognize (at a place I used to go to regularly while my local clubs sucked). She was hot and I chatted her up and got dances. But didn't tell her about the site because there was no point. I could tell why she does well, but the dancer didn't really do it for me and I wasn't going to spend on her again.
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    I met Endless summer first on this site and really clicked with her. I have also met Pantera_Reckless at the same club after seeing her first on TUSCL.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    I’ve not looked at the dancer directory to see if there are any dancers working at my nearby clubs. So, I have no idea if I’ve met any dancer directory dancers.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Maybe? Maybe not? Don't really know tbh.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Lindzeedet (before she was Lindzeedet) and I were messaging each other once, I missed her by about 15 minutes on afternoon shift once. There’s have been 2 or 3 that I’ve seen their profiles on here, but did not approach them in the club. They weren’t dancers I was interested in. Over there years though there have been several dancers that have posted here that I would gladly meet based on their photos. I would love to meet nicespice because I know she’s really a man. If I ever wanted to kill myself, I’d just go meet blahblahblah and have her do it for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion