tuscl

Going Commando or Not

Wednesday, February 6, 2008 5:58 AM
I am going to a club after work today. I am wearing a soft pair of dress slacks and I am considering going "commando" tonight. I plan on buying several dances and I want as much mileage as possible. The slacks that I am wearing will be pretty revealing during and after the dances but I say "what the f*ck". I thought I would see what the experts on this site think. What do strippers think about this practice? The club does not have private VIP rooms and only has a slightly private lap dance area behind the stage.

37 comments

• DougS
    16 years ago
    Go Commando! Most definitely increases the sensations that you (and she) will feel. On the downside, you are more likely to be sporting a wetspot after your session with the dancer(s) of your choice. (and I'm not just talking about nutting... at least in my case, even the pre-cum/lubrication generated can produce a rather noticeable area of wetness) So again... the advice from me is... Go Commando - and maybe untuck your shirt to cover up any spillage in the village.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Ouch! Wear silken boxers and lightweight smooth fabric pants. Nothing worse than when the inside of a zipper catches on mister willie.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    BookGuy: I've never experienced the infamous "zipper catch" (ouch is right, I still cringe when I watch the zipper scene at the beginning of There's Something About Mary). I'm still relatively new at Commando-ing, though, so maybe I'm due for a rude awakening.
  • godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    I hope I find a girl that dances good enough to create a wet spot. I can't wait till 5:00 !!!!
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    To many bad possibilites with going commando, I say avoid it, just not worth it.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    Jester: Such as?
  • thedirk444
    16 years ago
    Dark blue slacks will not show a thing. You are missing out if you have not experienced the "freedom" of commando. I think the ladies like it.
  • Lou_Lou
    16 years ago
    GO COMMANDO its the only way to go. Wear dark pants as they do not show wet spots as much. I always wear a shirt that can be worn in or out. So if I had a good session I just pull the shirt out.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    if you want a good time go commando.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I always go commando.Even in the coldest day of winter, I wear a nylon short pants. two pockets up front and one in the back with a zipper on it. No front zipper. Elastic waist band. Some guys think that I am crazy. Ok , I freeze my ass off from the car to to the front door. 20 to 30 feet but the rewards are worth it. The dancers like the soft feel of my pants. My favorites like the accessability. There are some dancers that will avoid me. They know what I want but that just saves me time and money.Oh, and I always were a funny t-Shirt. My favorites love them. Chitown: Impressing dancers with expensive clothes Is detrimental to your pocket book. Rule #1 never let a dancer know how much money you have or make. I'll bet that my take home pay is equal to or greater than yours but I will also bet that I get more for my money. Just peaceful comment.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I agree...that is crazy, but at least everyone at the club knows what you are there for. It's good to be upfront most of the time.
  • yndy
    16 years ago
    i always wear a shirt that is very long and provides much coverage below the belt. shadowcat: i wear shorts as long as possible. but xcept for rare warm days here up north, we look pretty silly w/shorts dec-march or so. p.s. the first time i ever heard the term "commando" was from kramer on seinfeld a dozen years ago. i wonder if that's where it was coined?
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    Shadow: I'll happily take your comment in the spirit in which it was intended, but I do feel the need to point out that I don't dress up to impress strippers-I just generally tend to dress well, mostly for professional reasons. Generally, "business casual (khakis, an oxford or polo shirt, topsiders and a sports jacket) in about the most casual that I dress. I haven't owned a pair of jeans since I was an undergraduate. I do have "grubby" clothes that I wear to clean out the gutters, but there is a hole in my wardrobe from "business casual" to "grubby" that I am not inclined to fill, just as a matter of personal taste. I don't dispute that it probably does send disadvantageous signals to dancers when patrons wear expensive clothes, esp. in the current buyer's market. But just as I am not going to let dancers influence me to dress "up", I'm not going to let them influence me to dress "down."
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    Wearing underwear has never been an obstacle to having fun when I'm on a date. I see no reason to consider it differently when I'm with a stripper in a club.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Who knows if any of this stuff on here is true, but: [view link] Blame the Vietnam War again or maybe the Scots.
  • Tucker40
    16 years ago
    Split the difference. Go commando, wear a rubber.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    When I first started to work some 40+ years ago. Ties were mandatory. I had 50 or so ties. Outrageous ones. My kids seem to find joy in trying to outdo each other. Then came the oil embargo of the 70's. The thermostats went up and the ties came off. Then came business casual on Fridays. Then came business casual everyday. Now it is business casual during normal business hours except that if you contribute to the company's many charities you can wear jeans on Fridays. I love wearing jeans and tennis shoes to work and I know that, that will be the next step. After all our customers never see us. They are not even allowed into our office except by invitation. I may have to buy some more Levi's as I prefer to call them. No I don't go commando to work nor do I wear Levi's to strip clubs. The girls as I like to call them appreciate my concern for their asses. My strip club dress is as close to naked as I can get away with. I will be glad when spring gets here. Last month another customer saw me dashing for the front door. He remarked that it must really be hot in there. I doubt that he had any idea of how hot it can get.
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    DougS: WetSpots, Spilled Drinks, Any instance in which pants have to come off and nothing, not one of the good things (rare, but if it did, you'd feel bad), an accident with the zipper, annoyed dancers, so on and so forth... So whats the point when you can just were silk, or other thin boxers and get the same feel without the potential hassles. Plus, the only time I've come to a wet spot, or close to a wet spot, being commando would not have made it any better.
  • mr.munchie
    16 years ago
    I am always commando, never any underwear anytime. When I know I will be going to a club I wear light weight sweat pants in the winter and shorts as soon as the temp gets high enough.
  • pop
    16 years ago
    I always appreciate it when the girls go commando.
  • godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    Commando went great last night!! When possible it will always be my mode of operation. I did wear light colored slacks however and was more concerned about lipstick stains than anything as that would be a tough one to explain to the wife.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    In the past, I was apprehensive to go Commando, for fear that when a dancer noticed (and she would be sure to notice fairly quickly) she would be offended and think I was just some pervert. Being new to Commando-ing, only one dancer has been "exposed" to me while I was not sporting underwear. Her reaction was very favorable to my "reaction" (if you know what I mean). She liked it quite a lot, in fact. She thought it was sexy and gave me a very inviting smile as she said "mmm... you are naughty!" That was in an OTC situation, so I have yet to test the Commando waters ITC, but I'm anxious to experiment... especially interested in getting the reaction from an unsuspecting dancer...
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    GodFatherStill: I usually am careful in the color selection of my clubbing attire, especially the shirt. I try to wear dark colors because I'm always paranoid that a dancer will leave a smear of lipstick or makeup. Believe me, before my clothes go into the clothes basket, I do a VERY thorough search (and sniff) of them. I've saved myself hours of explaining in the past, by catching something in or on my clothes that I KNOW my wife would've noticed. One of my best catches; My prev-ATF had VERY long (almost to her ass), blonde hair. As I was checking my clothes, I noticed two long strands of her hair that was caught on one of my shirt buttons. I immediately remembered the when her hair got caught, but I didn't think any more about it, until I saw the strands. There would've been NO way of explaining THAT one.
  • godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    I had three very good lap dances last night and all of three girls seemed to really enjoy my obviously unrestrained commando package. They all looked at my pants, smiled and took very good care of me. I like to think that most dancers are sexaholics just like us.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I'm so glad I'm not married...lol...
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    When I get a lap dance, the girls aren't wearing much. Why should I?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Talk about unsuspecting. A year or so ago, I was doing a 3 some with my then ATF and her best friend. The best friend went up my shorts and pulled my dick out. "OMG, I thought that he was wearing underwear". It has not been a problem with her since.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Please GO COMNANDO. BUT no jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • If you can, when you can, wear no underwear. And to take this topic a step further, what's wrong with light-colored pants? Just clean yourself up in the bathroom, then sit down at a table until you're all dry. And if other guys see, who cares? They're not going to be friends with you, so fuck 'em.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    WonderGrrl: Absolutely no jeans!
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I've always worn jeans to a club...never thought anything about it actually. I do like to wear shorts in the summer though.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    mr guy: jeans are a no-no for clubbing! not only are they too thick to feel all of the nuances of the contact going on down there... the dancer can't appreciate feeling YOU as well. Also, jeans tend to be too rough and can chafe the dancer.. meaning she will be less likely to want to rub her "sensitive parts" against your "sensitive parts". Don't wear jeans!
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Sorry, it's jeans for me. I don't get off on grinding myself. I've actually never understood the lure of cumming in one's pants and then either having to go somewhere to clean up or walking around in it. No thanx on that.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    mrguy: that is not my goal either! I avoid cumming ITC like a plague. (though it has been unavoidable on a few ocassions) however, I see no reason not to maximize the sensations and make things as enjoyable as possible for both the dancer and I.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I've never had a problem in that area. None of my ATFs in the past have complained...although most did like me wearing shorts that had "easy access"...lol...
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    I usually don't wear jeans to strip clubs, but on a few occasions, I've wound up doing so and it wasn't a problem in the least. I had a great time and the strippers were able to make the lap dances as enjoyable as ever. I think the only jeans to avoid are really thick, coarse ones that haven't been broken in, which I never wear anyway.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I've never gone commando and never will, I wouldn't be comfortable. I wouldn't even do that just lounging around the house. I usually wear khakis when clubbing but I make an exception if I'm going to a really downscale club where I know that everyone else will be in jeans. Then I do too. And I've never noticed any difference in how the girls treat me. I never used to wear jeans and for many years didn't own any. Until I met my ATF. She always wears jeans, so I started doing the same when I was with her. I used to be like Chitown in the dressing department, I always enjoyed dressing well. Even when the office became 100% causal I still wore a sprots jacket with my khakis and dress shirt or polo. Then I retired. And it's amazing how quickly I got out of the habit of dressing well. Now almost all I wear are jeans and sweat shirts in cold weather, shorts and T-shirt in warm weather. And running shoes. The only time I've worn a tie in the last 5 years is for funerals or weddings. I don't even own a suit anymore that fits, and I wouldn't ever wear it if I did. Except for my tux, I own 2 of them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion