tuscl

Blowies

Thursday, March 2, 2023 5:27 PM
Til recently I would have never chosen to receive a BJ over FS. I think for the most part it was always just part of foreplay. It was just the warm up for fs. And mostly I just enjoyed fucking so much. Probably a component of my experience was that my real life wives and girlfriends have never been fans of performing oral. And in retrospect, most weren't very good at it compared to my recent SA and ITC encounters. I will say, I've never minded CFS but I really don't enjoy CBJ. I don't mind the typical Inkster foreplay of a little CBJ before CFS. Recent encounters have me rethinking my approach. I've found a new appreciation.

21 comments

• georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    You know why men like blowjobs so much, right? Because it combines our two favorite activities: having sex and laying around doing nothing.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    It's easier and safer to get a BBBJ rather than a BBFS.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    #whynotboth
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    I have recently begun the move from my go-to chj (yes I know this is eccentric) to cbj. Not 100%, but incrementally. It is a 50/50 mix wrt these services at the moment. The quality ranges widely from provider to provider. There are the dancers who are “doing you a favor” with a little momentary blowie action before getting to whatever main event, and there are also experienced pros who can DT gobble a cock and suck the paint off of it. I have had one of each this week, and must say that the latter is pretty impressive in comparison. I kept wondering, “where did it go?”
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    It all depends on if the girl knows what she is doing . Some have the technique and some don't .
    a year ago
    @shadowcat bbbj safety is pretty well documented for the blow-ee. The blower assumes a little more risk.
    a year ago
    ITC I'd say at least 90% of dancers who I've negotiated fs will start with a cbj. Many put the condom on that way with their mouth. SA dates are 90% start with a BBBJ then progress to cfs.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Do you know why stripper boyfriends don’t like blow jobs? Answer: they don’t like any jobs!
  • JimGassagain
    a year ago
    ^^ bippitty boppitty bacon!!
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    Oh man you've been missing out. Get yourself a girl who will let you fuck her throat. Best feeling! There are girls who don't know how to suck. I've had some that felt more like handjobs, zero tongue action. But a throat pro can make her mouth feel even better than her pussy or ass.
  • bang69
    a year ago
    It's cfs or just a few dances. Then on to the then stripper.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    What Mike said. Sex, you know how it's going to be, and it's going to be pretty good. A blow job has a broader range of outcomes, it can be a harrowing or otherworldly experience.
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    several years ago a girl approached me and tried to convince me to take a vip with her. she grabbed my hand and decided to blow on one of fingers to demonstrate her bj skills. i gotta tell ya my dick momentarily became jealous of that finger. unfortunately i was unable to accept the offer, as the lord above decided that she be facially challenged. think a younger version of cat lady wildenstein.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    Remember your first blowjob? How long it take to get the taste out of your mouth? Paulie Walnuts 2001
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    Calling a blow job a blowie makes the OP sound like a juvenile. When you find a dancer who knows how to suck cock, it can change everything. There are some girls who make it feel incredible and the orgasms are intense.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    Mate27 - that’s a great joke! Lol!
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    @cash oh man, now I am questioning my term for hand jobs: handys.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    For some reason, me and my buddies referred to it as getting “blowed” instead of “blown”. Is that just an Philly region thing?
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    Studme53 - I’ve only used blown. But, I am not sure what the proper past tense would be.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    I declare this thread closed! I can’t take see a thread titled “Blowies” appearing in my feed any longer
  • bang69
    a year ago
    Just hope you don't get oral herpes from a bbbj. So always have a condom or 2 with you at all times. You never know when you may need one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion