tuscl

Who are these 1,2 no review nobodies complaining about not getting free reviews?

Monday, February 20, 2023 9:07 PM
And acting like them walking away is a big deal. Dude NOBODY KNOW YOU PEOPLE. WHO ARE YOU? Get fucked. This shit ain’t free. Many ways to contribute, the hurdles are not that high. -If your a regular contributor to the DB, your making TUSCL a better place. Guys that don’t always have VIP active Shailynn, CMI, Subra, others, they are still big time contributors let them get some free review looks. -Article is a pretty wide open thing. Give it a shot. -I’ll never disrespect a dude who is PAYING for VIP. Ultimately that’s what founder needs more of, what’s it like $7 a month? Ain’t shit. You’ll pay that much for a beer at a strip club. -At the end of the day how hard it is to walk into a strip club and write what you saw? You don’t have to drop a grand on an hour VIP marathon going on. Just write what you saw. Describe the lineup with detail, maybe how shit goes and it’s a go. Time get fuck up out of the cart and start to help push it with the rest of us!

15 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    They're lucky to not meet me and my cage fighting skills. It's probably Dougster
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Though it means I see less when not a VIP (like now), I think it's a good idea to remove the limited review access for non VIPs. You know, for the majority of my strip clubbing activities over the many years, I just walked into clubs cold and figured it out.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    If there weren’t a few posters that founder allows to disregard all norms and just flame away I might agree with you Muddy, problem here is founder encourages the drama. He has the ability to fix the problems easily and instead he ignores them.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Muddy it shouldn’t concern you how people get their membership status. You had your first review like everyone else. Founder sets it up that he offers free membership for those who participate i commend him for rewarding people who actually participate and not just sit and troll all day long and offer nothing to improve this site. I happen to enjoy the community and consider myself respectful and if everyone here acted that way it would be even better than it already is. No need to judge people you don’t even know, but you like everyone else here is entitled to your opinion
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    I suspect dougster and or iceydodo
  • whodey
    a year ago
    Does anyone know when @founder started allowing non-vip access to a few reviews per day? Back before I bought the lifetime VIP membership I don't remember being able to read any full reviews whenever my vip membership expired. That was the main reason I paid for the lifetime vip because at the time I was only going to clubs 3 or 4 times per year so my vip from reviews always ran out before my next visit.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    When I joined back in 2010 according to my profile, you got one free review per 24hr period. I think it was around when this version of the site was introduces that you got multiple, but I didn't notice that change right away because I usually have VIP from reviews. I really couldn't care less about what others get. I've appreciated a free review without VIP before, but I can certainly get by with out it going forward. I'm sure there are some freeloaders who don't want to write reviews but read a few free ones a day. I'm not sure if cutting them off will impact the site in any material way, nor do I care. That's founders problem. I do agree that it's kinda funny when they threaten to leave though. Something tells me they're the same guys who don't tip a single dollar but complain to club management because the girls in the club ignore them.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    I can only comment on what I’ve experienced but for some one just browsing I think you allowed to view three reviews a day. If you write a review that is approved, you are given free access to as many reviews as you want for 4 weeks, at which point you can extend your membership by writing another review and getting another 4 weeks. As far as I know anyone can use DB and PM.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    It's that iceydodo. I'm leaving the site right now!
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    Hey muddy, those low review dudes aren't going to know you're joking lol.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    On the "submit a review" page, there should be a few samples of what a "good review" looks like. You don't have to write a dissertation, but your review should have information that will help any clubgoer make a more informed decision. If you've never submitted before, you might not know what quality looks like. Or you might think you're William Faulkner when you write like shit.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    I agree, people should pay for the privilege of reading about our sexual exploits with loose women inside dark seedy clubs.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    There's always bitches out there who think they deserve something for nothing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    If a PL enjoys reading reviews that other PLs took the time-and-effort to write; then they should do the same – reviews seem to be the lifeline/main-product TUSCL has to offer and the main-way for the site to drive-traffic and obtain-users. I get it that most of us are used-to getting info-for-free on the internet; but asking to provide something in return for the info one is getting is not a big ask; and neither is the $7 VIP fee if one likes reading them that much.
  • uniquename
    a year ago
    I get value from other people submitting reviews, and feel it’s only fair that I do the same in exchange. Judging by the PMs I’ve gotten, it’s working.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion