tuscl

Sad news regarding Bruce Willis

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Friday, February 17, 2023 6:18 PM
On top of his other health issues it was announced today that he has a rare form of dementia. It appears that he's nearing the end. [view link]

11 comments

• TheeOSU
    a year ago
    WTF??? One of the coolest guys alive, an unpretentious actor that entertained us over the years is turning into a vegetable and nobody here has anything to say? Sad
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    This is very sad news. His acting performances are very memorable. His Die Hard franchise was very entertaining. I remember him in the Moonlighting series as well. I believe he attended Montclair State College/University - which is very close to my home. I find his family devotion to be even more impressive than his film and TV work. He and Demi raised three girls and they appeared to work hard at providing them with a normal life. They divorced, but yet they worked to take vacations together. That is pretty amazing. I wish Bruce and his family, only good things. I hope he doesn’t suffer as he declines mentally.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Man, dementia is one of the worst things that can happen. It's especially hard on the family, and it seems Bruce has a pretty good one, even including his ex-wife. You hate to see this happen to anyone, but when a guy that's known the world over as a total fucking bad-ass and only 67, damn, it's hard to imagine such a decline. Don't know much about this ailment, but I hope as it progresses he becomes blissfully unaware of what's happening to him.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    I love Bruce Willis, I'm a big fan. Once upon time he was the coolest dude on earth. It was good life though, singer, actor, funny he was great on Letterman, as confident as anybody ever, guy was a really handsome dude too. He really had it all. I know he had some run ins, people had trouble getting along with him in recent years like Kevin Smith and a few others, this is likely related to that. It's weird seeing baby boomers go now adays, Ray Liotta, Bob Saget, Norm Macdonald, a bunch of others, it's too early for them.
  • jackslash
    a year ago
    This is sad.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    It's not on top of other issues. Aphasia is an early symptom of FTD. I've seen far too many patients with it. It's very sad and scary. God be with him and his family.
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    He knew this was coming. Late in his career he appeared in some mediocre movies just so he could get the money for his family so they would be taken care of after he was gone.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    Yes, this is sad news In his prime, one of only a handful of actors that could turn a bad script into a good movie simply by being in in it
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    I was thinking the same thing docsavage was, wondering if he did all those shitty VOD movies just for the paychecks. Apparently, he had been having trouble with lines and blocking for some time.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I very rarely feel sorry for celebrities. Most of their hardships (real or imagined) have been invited into their lives by way of their decision to become a celebrity. That said, it's one thing to have a slow, ugly decline during your later years, it's another thing to have a worldwide audience for your slow, ugly decline. I hope that he's surrounded by people who take care of him and that people/media leave him alone as his conditions worsen.
  • yahtzee74
    a year ago
    On the bright side he, could still get elected if he ran for office.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion