tuscl

How often do chicks fuck their tattoo artist instead of paying him?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
They do seem to be mostly men. Seems like, if you have the aptitude, you start doing it in your 20s. So the artist would often be within 10 years of being the same age as hot, younger women. For women who are into tattoos, not hard to understand why they would see a good tattoo artist as an alpha. But all that could mean that tattoo artists get really picky, and almost always want the cash over the coochie. Yeah, fine, PL fantasy, but a fun one.

16 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I have a buddy who is a good tattoo artist and a good looking guy. He's said it happens rarely, but not nearly as often as one might think (or hope).

It's still relatively male dominated, but there are (now) many good female tattoo artists.

https://instagram.com/blum.ttt

https://instagram.com/jessy.blackcats.ta…

https://instagram.com/sarahschortattoo
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    So libbyape or whatever the fuck your name is, are you thinking of becoming a tattoo artist? Maybe gettin’ some sexy female hairless ape to let you draw an American flag on her titty in ballpoint and call it an homage to Jasper Johns?

Well…maybe it’s the drivin’ whiskey and cough medicine talkin’, but this rick says: good frickin’ plan! Go for it you crazy ass weirdo hairless ape! I mean really, I’m a rick so I don’t have to pull that shit unless it is purely for the shits and giggles. But I do like the shits and giggles so who knows…maybe Imma try it. ROAR!!!
  • RTP
    2 years ago
    I think many of them offer sex for tattoos, but the artist will soon be out of business if he takes that form of payment very often.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Most of the artists I know are broke, tattoo artists included. My guess is they're shorter on money than pussy?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's very rare. The ones who offer it are usually high or drunk. But what's more common is they're so hyped up they'll want to suck the artists dick or fuck him even when they pay. But it's far from common.

Like in any profession accepting sex from customers can really fuck things up. The only place I've seen it be common is strip club managers and regular club djs and promoters.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Tattoo artist lol. Icee just lets them bang him in the ass for free.
  • magicrat
    2 years ago
    You might be surprised at how much some of these artists make.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    According to Zippia. Not sure how reliable this info is.

How much does a Tattoo Artist make?

Tattoo artists make $51,867 per year on average, or $24.94 per hour, in the United States. Tattoo artists on the lower end of that spectrum, the bottom 10% to be exact, make roughly $24,000 a year, while the top 10% makes $108,000.

Location impacts how much a tattoo artist can expect to make. Tattoo artists make the most in Pennsylvania, Alaska, New York, Massachusetts, and California.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    It’s the same for straight hairdressers according to legend and the movie Shampoo.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's not a lucrative profession unless you're a top artist.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I know a few strippers have fucked me to pay for their tattoo's. On one occasion it was quite directly the transaction, as in that's how we negotiated & I drove her to the shop afterwords. She'd have done better to take the cash, but that's not what she wanted. I suspect that's a more common scenario, at least for strippers.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't think that's common. Tattoos are generally something very personal and meaningful.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    I think Dolfan's example is more common. They are more likely to have sex with a customer for money and then use that money for the tattoo. The tattoo artist is like any business person and needs the money to stay profitable.

I'm sure there are some tattoo artists that either work for someone else's shop or only do tattoos on the side for extra income that would be more open to a trade if it is done outside their normal work hours.
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    I’ve had a stripper offer services to get their boyfriend’s tax situation resolved. Strangely they wouldn’t take money for services on their end. Of course having a professional license I can’t mix that and my career up. Big trouble although if she had taken the money she could have paid me through the business.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I think clearly a stripper using proceeds from extras to buy tattoos is more common than just fucking the tattoo artist. The scenario where she says "don't pay me, just pay for my tattoo" isn't particularly common.

But in either case, there's nothing precluding the tattoo from being personal and meaningful. The girl I took to get one was very much a personal & meaningful thing for her.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But she'll remember what she did to get it. That makes it a different scenario I guess
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion