Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I feel like such a creep…

Studme53
Studme53126101

Pennsylvania

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

I got caught gawking at the gym

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

So, how badly did she kick your ass after she caught you? Was it worth the beat down?🤣

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

^Watch the linked video and you tell me

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Better (in my opinion...) than the last one you posted. That said, though I often don't mind fake breasts, I'm not a huge fan of the "smuggling bowling balls" look.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

I’m not very sophisticated. I love fake breasts! There. I said it.

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

There really is someone for everyone

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

She's hot in spite of the implants, very fit!

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

She's very hot looking, crazy toned all over but not grotesquely bulked up. Also super pretty face. But those tits... ugh, don't know why a beautiful girl like that would do that to herself. They look like no fun at all to play with or suck on. I think it would be like feeling the tits on a mannequin.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I'm with C.M.I. She's attractive enough, but would be better without the implants.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

She needs the implants. She has so little fat she'd have a terrible chest without them.

And gym rats are usually easy

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Now that’s a beautiful fit woman! Thank you Studme53! That’s the best video I’ve seen in a long time!

I believe her clit or clit hood is pierced - after my examination of her physique.

I like the implants. With a lean body like hers, if she didn’t have implants, she might be a bit flat.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

No thanks, just ugly, awful fake breasts.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Nice buns 😋

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Though she may need implants because of her fitness level / type, there are types of implants and surgeries that are more natural looking.

It seems like the competition fitness / bodybuilding models go for the "perfect orb" implants. I assume that it's a look that's expected on stage.

If she's happy looking that way, then that's all that matters. I suspect that she's not struggling for attention from guys. But it's still not something I'm attracted to.

To each their own.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She has a body that reminds me of Nicole Aniston before she got more plastic surgery and body art. I’m still a fan of Nicole and I will likely be a fan of this hottie too.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Cim the implants look like that because she has so little body fat. No implant would look natural on a woman that cut. But it beats the alternative. A manly looking chest

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Icee the only tits you ever saw that weren't on your computer screen were your mother's when she was breast feeding you.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

I knew a girl built like that. She had natural C cups. She retained much of that fat in the right places.

She also was a stripper.

Profile picture for wld4tatas
wld4tatas
•

Excellent vid.... incredible bod. I watch to the end to learn her name is Leonie Theresa.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement