tuscl

NEWBIE's First Trip

I wanted to take a few moments to thank all of you who gave me some great advice regarding my first trip to a strip club. I also wanted to give you a post trip report of my experience. I'm sure all of you can remember your first trip to a strip club.
First the trip started with me going to the bank to get some cash. I wanted to make sure I had enough 1s and 5s for tips as some of you had suggested. I did get a strange look from the teller when I asked for 25 dollar bills and 8 fives. She asked me if I was having garage sell or something. I said “no they're for some young ladies.” She smiled and said “Oh how sweet, for your daughters?” I said “No...for strippers.” She stopped asking me questions at that point:-)
I started to go to Cheetahs in San Diego but changed my mind and went to the Little Darlings in Lemon Grove, Ca. I went in and was shown to a table by a very pretty young lady. Another young lady came over and asked me if she could join me at my table and I said yes. Most of you know the rest of the story so I'll just skip to the part where we go to the back of the club for my first lap dance. I'll just describe my experience like this, had we done the things that we did, during the dance, when I was younger, well I'd feel obliged to ask the girl to marry me:-) No we didn't exchange any body fluids...I'm not that stupid. But we did...how do you guys put it, we did a lot of grinding. I tipped pretty well...on average $5 for every dancer on stage and of course I took care of my Little Darling (no pun intended:-). Thanks again for advice and feedback.

11 comments

• DougS
    17 years ago
    RugIsInSD: You took care of your Little Darling? ahhh... I call MINE Mr Happy... and/or The Associate... [sorry... couldn't resist that one)
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    If I was in San Diego, I would never go to the local strip clubs...not with the Tijuana border only 10 miles away. Much more mileage for much less money. Ay caramba!!!
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Rugis, your bank story reminded me of something funny that happened several years ago while on a trip to Florida. I stopped in a fast food restaurant on the outskirts of Jacksonville around noon on a Sunday. In line ahead of me was an attractive young woman with a young guy and a small baby. She obviously knew the person behind the counter, and this appeared to be a weekly ritual for her - she handed the girl behind the counter what must have been over a hundred one dollar bills, all crumpled up, in exchange for larger bills. Gee, I wonder where she got them? There are a lot of strip clubs in the Jacksonville area.

Sounds like you are hooked. Glad you enjoyed it.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    One mistake I once made -- I obliquely commented to a guy at a cell phone place, that the previous customer (a hot woman who had used a lot of crumpled up $1 bills) might be a dancer. I said it nicely, like, "Hmm, wonder where she got those bills? Could she be working at Baby Doll's?" I said it when she wasn't in earshot. He said, "That's my sister. She works at Denny's. She gets a lot of $1s in her tips."

Turned out he was winding me up -- she wasn't his sister, though his sister did work at Denny's and get a lot of $1s -- but he had a point. Waitresses can get just as many $1s as dancers ...
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    She gets a hundred ones that are all crumpled up on a Saturday night working at Denny's? Right.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    LOL I used to joke about that cause I used to get tips as a banquet chef at parties!
    Scared my mom ALOT hence I dont tell her much now HA HA
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    You went to a strip club board for advice before ever going to a strip club? I'm glad it worked for you, but I'm also glad I started going (a year or two) before there were any internet guides. It was an adventure to discover my own way through the wild and mysterious world of strippers, mistakes and all.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Wow, I would be a little less honest with your bank teller next time dude. They have plenty of ones at your favorite strip club. Whenever I "save up" some ones for a strip club visit...they go away in mere mins...it's a waste of time. Go to Mexico...read up on this website and elsewhere first though.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    chandler:

Yes, you bring up something I haven't thought about in a long long time: what the "bad old days" before the internet were like for mongers and Johns. I started strip-clubbing in the early 1990s, just barely before we could get reliable info on the internet. I gleaned some things from some friends of mine, mostly from their oblique comments at odd hours. One dude worked in (early) software development, and he attended a bachelor party at one of the more notorious clubs in the city where we lived. "Well, we all paid about $100 apiece to send the bachelor to the back room." "Oh," I responded, "I wouldn't have money like that." Meanwhile, what's going through my mind is: Try to keep a straight face! Keep a straight face! And how many people did he say went with him to the bachelor party? OK, so, at six guests, and Larry got serviced twice, that's roughly $300 a pop ... I can do that! Math math ...

I had my first mongering experiences about five years before that, in the late 1980s. There were ads in all the telephone books and other similar places. You really couldn't guarantee that anything was going to work out for you or against you. You had to "have your cojones" and be "street smart." A lot of that type of self-actualization isn't necessary now'days, for today's generation, in A LOT of endeavors, not just in mongering. Even when you consider such mainstream activities as selecting a college, studying for a test, or deciding what career to go into, kids can hunt and peck and compare-contrast on the internet. But when they've made their "perfect" selection on the basis of the best survey data, they get there to what they've chosen and it turns out not to have any relationship to what they thought they were picking, and they probably also aren't particularly competent at interacting and functioning among the people who are there.

The 'net gives "security of information" and a certain minimum level of reliability that didn't exist beforehand; but in exchange, it takes away the self-awareness and the common sense which are engendered by experience, a need for self-preservation, and so on, all of which was necessary beforehand. Information distribution allows for more "secure" but no more effective decision making. It's just like the change from hunting and gathering to agriculture: before the change, there was greater variability, and therefore each human had to be better at a wide range of self-preservation tasks; afterwards, what was gained in reliability and even predictability was lost in self-actualization.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    As one dancer on stripperweb has in her quote (paraphrasing) "lots of Ben Franklins is what make me horny baby". 100 dollar bills not necessarily one dollar bills - would be the tell tale sign to third parties, they are either stripping or hooking. Many of these dancers seem to pay their bills in person - cell phone, cable, electric - a sure sign of someone living on the edge as many of them seem to do, so its even more obvious to others especially given that (even in street clothes) these generally are not run of the mill women. I may spend more than most customers, but especially with these top shelf type girls who get VIPs etc all the time, there must be certain other customers also paying in 100's. I personally have given to at least 2 dancers a minimum of 100 100's over this past year, 2 others a bit less, so they are going to be all over town at the grocery store and various other locales presenting these bills, or going to a bank which is even more noticeable. I pay in 100's first because its easier, but with ATFs at least, I do it for the added kick - I don't mind them knowing where that precise bill came from they are cashing at that moment, which is not likely with 20's or one dollar bills
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Wow. Some of you guys are paying a lot more for pussy than I am. I guess that the difference is that I am well known at a top 10 club. A club that I promoted and have since before it even got into the top 40. None of my strip club buddies has ever been disappointed. The next TUSCL convention will be there. Apr or May. Watch for the dates. I won't promise that you will get laid but if you do not have a good time, it is your own fault.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion