tuscl

Where do you buy your outfits for work girls?

max_starr
Cleveland, Ohio
Tuesday, January 24, 2023 8:48 PM
Best Brick and Morter Stores and best online stores?

16 comments

• georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    If you're dead set on buying a dancer an outfit, reconsider. She makes enough to buy whatever she wants. If that's not good enough for you, just ask her to find an outfit in your price range and point you to it. Lots of dancers I know get their outfits from other dancers, and former dancers who now do some sort of sewing or assembly.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Brick and mortar stores usually give them discounts. And online they usually use different stores on ig.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    The last time I bought a dancer an outfit (the other day) it was from the store inside the club. I almost never buy outfits, but it was a weird situation that I was partly responsible for.
  • mike710
    a year ago
    There's usually a stripperware store in every city but they aren't usually chain type stores. They are different in every city. Online, you can even find stuff on Amazon
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    I have used Victoria's Secret on the occasions that I have bought outfits for dancers. Ironically, both danced as Summer!
  • max_starr
    a year ago
    Now I have thought of Victoria's secret but didn't try there. I ended up buying an outfit from [view link] I am not affiliated with them in any way.
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    I have gotten sexy outfits for my ATF at Halloween stores. Princess Leia [view link] Playboy Bunny [view link] Sexy school girl [view link] Also the mall typically have some stores in addition to Victoria Secret that sell lingerie and some stripper dresses and stuff. I also bought my ATF an “official” Dallas Cowboys cheerleader outfit. [view link] And I did order some on line at a store like this, called Funky Pair, because it also sells stripper shoes. [view link] One of my favorites was a seamstress and would make her own outfits and would also make them for other girls that would “special” order from her. I have thousands of Pics and Vids of my ATF wearing the outfits I got for her, but, like I told my ATF, “my favorite is your birthday suit”… :D
  • herbtcat
    a year ago
    [view link] Items typically cost between $8 and $20 for a full outfit. Ships from China so give it about 7-12 days for delivery. You are welcome.
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    Well most recently I was given a Playboy Bunny outfit to wear. And I also still have a gift card to Victorias Secret that I haven’t used yet. He was giving me Fashion Nova gift cards for a while, but then the site started being weird about not being able to ring up a gift card and a regular credit card at the same time…and it kept rejecting my order like half an hour after purchase. I don’t even like Victoria Secret too much but it was back to those gift cards. Groan Wish he would get me something from here: [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    It just occurred to me that if SJG were still active, then this thread would already have 300-plus comments and roughly a thousand links to Etsy.
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    🤫Don't bring up that creepy fuck, let sleeping dogs lie. Out of sight out of mind. 🤐
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    I was just gonna post about sjg and his penchant for "slut uniforms" 😂😂😭
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    ^ Interesting, I was just gonna post about how you're one of dougster's many alias accounts. 😂😂😭
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    I hear Shein (online, Chinese) mentioned a lot.
  • blahblahblah23
    a year ago
    Shein has the same stuff as aliexpress but with markup. It is way easier to navigate than aliexpress though. Aliexpress is much easier to use if you at least halfass know spanish and/or russian since their auto translations are garbage.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Shein clothes are bad. It's crazy when girls have designer shoes and bags but shein or fashionnova outfits. Fashionnova men is even worse. Their pants are terrible. Really thin and poorly made but probably great for the ldk crowd.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion