tuscl

Girls Getting Ghetto

This one stripper I met up with in Florida like a year ago, I got her on Snapchat and sometimes I view her and other dancers Snapchat story (it’s like a short video) to keep up with various strippers I’ve met in my life. This girl I would kinda looks(or looked now perhaps) like a younger Reese Witherspoon with a fat ass, total girl next door type. Anyway I’m watching these Snapchat videos, she now has neck and face tattoos, dred locks, wearing grills, with some piece of shitlooking, drug dealing, street guy in the background (I assume boyfriend) raping along with 50 cent’s “In Da Club”

People change in life, that’s not surprising but what shocks me is how quick that was. That was a rough year, shit.

22 comments

• shailynn
    2 years ago
    0-60 in 4.2 seconds

Or

Classy to trashy in 3 months.

It’s all about who you hang with is who ends up influencing you.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I've seen it go both ways. Some girls get caught up in the side nonsense, including drugs, and wanna live the thug life. Others I've seen evolve in positive ways, developing skills and charm as they mature and learn how to relieve smitten men of their hard-earned money. You never really know which way it's going to go for a girl when she first starts dancing, but IME the one constant is that the job always changes them in one way or another.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Muddy tuscl would have us believe sc patrons are cheap paranoid racist white trash.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ #bait
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ Muddy has stated a few times that he has Icee on ignore. So, it's still bait, but not for Muddy.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee is far smarter on ignore. Still the biggest cunt on earth, but silent.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's not bait it's calling his racist broke white trash out . He make@ it clear what he is.
  • idletraveler
    2 years ago
    Are you sure it wasn't a Halloween clip?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Na I keep seeing videos of the same shit. It is what it is. Just throwing it out there to see if you guys saw similar shit sometimes
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I’ve wondered if it’s a regional thing. It’s always been a thing in Detroit-Lansing-Flint-Kalamazoo Michigan.

Didn’t know if it extended to places like Gainesville, Florida or Fargo, ND.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    We had an MA who interviewed well, spoke well, and was very conscientious. It was a bit of a red flag that the dress she wore under her jacket for the interview was that urban camouflage with purple in it; however, she was a good hire. She was also a solid 8-9, Mexican, with a baby who obviously had an AA father. So many of our dirty old male patients suddenly made all of their appointments as scheduled. She worked for me a little over a year before she left for an opportunity with a shorter commute (six months ago). Needing to fill a new position and with the wages having increased, I looked her up on social media to see if she was doing something I might hire her away from. I've seen her in V-neck, short-sleeved scrubs and saw no tats except for one that occasionally peeked out of her collar or under her sleeve. Her newer work selfies were all wearing turtle-necks and long sleeves under her scrubs. Her social pictures showed just the ugliest mess of new tattoos on her arms, chest, and neck. Her posts were all comments about getting her ass ate, beatin' other hoes, and being a queen. She was a fit spinner when she worked for me, but she has gotten weirdly chubby in the ass, thighs, and cheeks. This was one of our rural clinics, not even the center in Fort Myers or any other metro area. Her baby's daddy is clearly channeling 50-cent with his outfit and outfts and grill.

So yes, I have seen it and it is everywhere.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're not just criticizing a look. You're channeling your racism.

Would you feel tge same about a guy with long hair tattoos and into heavy metal. A rocker girl with ugly tattoos. A black girl with a white baby daddy.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    My all-time favorite had tattoos all over her arms. I asked her if she ever worried about finding a job after her stripping days were over. She told me it was a different era now and no one cares if someone has a lot of tattoos. When she finally did quit stripping, she got a job as a receptionist for a lawyer where she is now required to wear long sleeves to cover up her arm tattoos.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    It used to be that the medical field really frowned on tattoos but times are changing. My own daughter who works in cancer treatment center for a major hospital has a tattoo that her girl friends paid for as a birthday present when she turned 40.

But what really convinced me that time are changing is that back in the summer of 21 I spent 3 days in the hospital for a minor kidney problem. One of the doctors that saw me while making the morning rounds was black with dreadlocks.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    So how is Muddy being racist white trash here if he is talking shit about white trash bitches? Lord knows I've bitched about the same thing 100 million times.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    He's racist overall based on his posting history.

And most in this thread are linking the look directly to urban culture and music. When it isn't.

Is the look bad? It is.

I think a lot of these people make bad decisions coz of drugs. Some think it shows they have money. Never mind that their tattoos are cheap and nasty. Guys think it makes them look hard. People will get a little money and get as many as they can.

What I like about tattoos is when there's a story and a meaning behind each one.
  • funonthaside
    2 years ago
    They say to never meet your hero/star/etc. I don't want to see/know what the girls do outside of the club....ruins the fantasy/image for me. Many are not as they seem, and are far better when experienced through the lens of the club facade.
  • lick-that
    2 years ago
    The whole country is one big ghetto by now, (a sh!th@le country per the Donald). Why would we be surprised.
  • lick-that
    2 years ago
    PS: As Shadow says, what gets me are the grown-A$$ people who do it. What is wrong in your life that you feel the need to peirce and ink yourself at 40+.
    Pain is not pleasure at advanced ages, that's like joining the infantry at 40, go try that.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    What I find hilarious is when chicks think getting a bunch of tats and talking like ghetto ignorant trash makes them "hard" or whatever. In general I'm very open about the fact that I think most American women are incredibly stupid 🤣
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Nothing like face or neck tattoos to say someone (any gender, any race) has punted any shot at polite society.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The problem is they get tattoos without any thought put into them. It's normal for people to get a little money or get drunk and go get tattoos just to get them. Then they end up with a bunch of random tattoos that don't go together and don't mean shit.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion