Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
https://tuscl.net/photos/63aa349a628bd

34 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Lol, pussy!
    Time for you to drop your game and go back to posting as dougster.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Think about it.
    Lots of people didn't like you as dougster but nobody threatened you, bitch.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And the typical trolls are at it
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

You're right dougee..
    stop posting...
    problem solved! Lulz
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee
    You have admitted to pepper spraying someones balls after pulling their pants down because your ex girlfriend picked them over you
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    No matter who the member, taking board bullshit into pm’s is fucking pathetic. I don’t even understand the threats on the board, but pm’s? Grow the fuck up.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    If you put someone on your ignore list, pretty sure they can't pm you. If you're harassed, it's because you like it when they make it hurt so good.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee you claim you reported skibum to local vegas cops.
    How come you didnt get in trouble for pepper spraying someones bare balls? You go around robbing attacking people but involve cops over online threats?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    If you were sincere and didn’t want to be such a drama queen you’d put him on ignore and leave him alone, but that’s not how you roll, Iceefag you get a chubby from the drama, cause you’re the cause and the main instigator, not the other way around you lying cocksucker
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    25 take your own advice.

It's pathetic that someone like 25 threatens to stalk someone down in their city and eggs people like skibum on.

And skibum needs to quit his shit. What kind of person goes around threatening someone on a strip club forum.

Telling the victim to ignore it is basically the same as condoning it
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    Skibum has been deranged but I'm pretty sure it's just an internet persona because all the desire regulars are just super pleasant grandpa's.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    You're not a victim. You're being typed at. And you've typed some pretty horrible stuff back (specifically about wives and daughters) at various people here.

I mean, we all know that you didn't post this for sympathy; you're after more drama and attention. You love to tell others to just ignore you. You have the same solution available to you.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee you likely faked those screenshots cuz skibum exposed you for looting in blm protests, forcing your dad to sell crack, etc
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Iceefag has zero credibility here, I don’t think anything he says about anything is true ever, as var as him being the victim, fuck him he deserves to be treated the liar he actually is.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    There is a 3icee account now
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Skibum can be a little acerbic at times, but as far as I know you're the only one getting this level of attention. Consider this in light of your own behavior, and do better. Folks around here are remarkably forgiving if you give them a chance.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ The mistake you make (I believe) is thinking that that Icee doesn't love this level of attention, and this post isn't a way of generating more of it.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    ^ I'm aware of this view. People can change.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ the operative word was people, that miserable prick ain’t people
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim go troll elsewhere. Stop baiting and stop thinking you're clever by saying you know what everyone thinks.

20fag you threatened to attack me in Vegas.

Skibum lost it when he started blabbing about white people being replaced with minorities and justified the Buffalo mass shooter. He went downhill faster than sjg
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Skibum lost it when he started blabbing about white people being replaced with minorities"

Except that Chuck Schumer talked about immigrants replacing born Americans.
    Don't give me the "Fox News" bullshit; you can watch it come right out of Schumer's mouth.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/schumer-dr…

Democrats have been bragging about the Great Replacement for decades. Read John Judis and Ruy Teixeira's "The Emerging Democratic Majority."

It doesn't justify violence, but to pretend it doesn't exist and Dems aren't pushing it is to be willfully blinjd.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Attack you , what a pussy, you say I’m a senile fat old trick and you’re supposedly 28 year old ripped 6 guy,
    LULZ
    I bet if I told you when I’m in Vegas, you’d find a hole to climb in till you’re sure I’m not there any more
    Pussy
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Icee, it seem you provoked him say all that. So, you both together need to fix this issue. Easy way to fix this issue is both say sorry to each other and move on. As you are the one raised this issue you can start by saying sorry. This an opportunity to show you are a good person. Do you agree? Fair judgement, Correct?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    The reality is that all of the tools you repeatedly insist that others use are also available to you. So, if you keep getting this treatment, it's because you're inviting it in.

Drew said "People can change."

There is a dearth of proof, at least in this thread.

• drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    ^it doesn't look like December 27 2022 is going to be the day.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And the trolls keep trolling and supporting one of their own.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

We all know you're dougster with a dozen other troll accounts, you probably started the 3icee account so you can cry about it and cause more drama.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Didnt skibum already spay you Icee
  • BrotherFogHorn
    2 years ago
    We all know I let da foghorn RIP on da old skibim609 frrrrrrrrttttt
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee why dont you address me in threads instead of dming me angry stuff? Laughable...
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    You only get 5 messages per day and use them all on me lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibum is a weirdo preaching and rand Hitler shit while enjoying his wifes union benefits and bragging about his social security amount
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Was ayn rand pro hitler?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Has icee blocked anyone before?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion