tuscl

Rating Dancers in addition to Clubs

Saturday, January 26, 2008 10:59 AM
Here is a radical concept. I have patronized and rated the #1 club on this site, Adelita's (Tijuana), despite my protests that it is not a strip club but, distinctly and differently from that, a whore house. There are sites that comment on these Tijuana clubs, and also on the __belles de nuit__ who work there. Not to draw any unpleasant parallels, but I wonder if such an addition to this site would be possible and/or desirable. It may be economically unfeasible, as I'm sure it would greatly expand the amount of bandwidth needed by this site. But I would find it useful. In addition to rating "tail-hunters" in South Swithin, Michigan a 9 as a club, you could also give Dancer "Thumper" a 6, and dancer "Bambi" a 7. How about it, FOUNDER? And would other people find that useful?

15 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    My number one rule. I never mention dancers names unless they piss me off. Count me out.
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    Now, Bambi and Thumper rated both as 9's, but Plenty O'Toole was a 10. I kinda think it is too much trouble, and perhaps a stretch for many of the reviewers, who seem to be straining to get out a few coherent thoughts. I think there could be an initiative to solicit higher quality reviews, perhaps with more guidance right above the text box for the review entry. Then there is the whole personal preference thing. My best friend and I have been to clubs together many times. He and I probably only agree on about 20 percent of the girls. I'm always trying to judge behavior, body language, and all the other telltales that might indicate a high mileage girl. He, on the other hand, is pretty enamored of the Barbie Doll look. So is the number rating for a girl just for physical looks, or does it also include personality, mileage, degree of socializing, etc.? I have used numbers only to indicate the range of quality (physical appearance) in the club, not for specific girls.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    Shadow, I guess the ROB list idea captured the concept what you described.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Yea, I wouldn't want to rate dancers by their names in a review either. Dancers move around from club to club a lot & change their names too.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    I shy away from mentioning names, as well. We've had that discussion before.. and for several reasons, the majority agreed that in most cases, it was better to leave the names out of the reviews.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    HD: I agree with you on Plenty O' Tooles relative rating. My fave would be Pussy Galore. Bambi & Thumper had good "leg wraps", though. CTL: Good idea in theory. There was a Yahoo Group (break for rhino), that rated Spearmint Rhino dancers in LA area clubs, but that only lasted a few months. Its something one would like to read for themselves, but not so eager to contribute for others to read.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    The only times I've ever mentioned a dancer by name is when she was so great that I just couldn't help myself. I've never spent enough time with the ROBs to know their names. I think the problem with rating dancers is that they move around so much and so many girls use the same name. Maybe if they all had TUSCL ID numbers it would work.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Maybe we should start a TUSCL radio tagging program. That way we could track them no matter the name they used. I think a simple ear tag would do the trick.
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    That's a great idea, Clubber. It would be an improvement over the barcode tattoo proposals I've seen advanced. No need for time-consuming tattooing nor for TUSCLers to carry barcode readers into clubs. Rather than an ear tag, mightn't it promote wider compliance to offer strippers a body piercing of their choice in which to insert the tag. With GPS signals tied into a dashboard navigation system, TUSCLers could even get instant driving directions to the nearest top rated stripper's current location. Geek heaven!
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Rating dancers? I might mention a hot blonde girl but if I'm a regular, do I want to tell everyone visiting the club the names of my favorite dancers so that they are too busy to dance for me when I visit? The answer is no. I have noticed that the reviewers here can't even get agreement on the rating for the same strip club in some cases. We visit at different times and have different tastes in what we like. Now I would go along with a rating for dancers if we had pics to go along with it. Then I would be able to identify a dancer and know if it was the same girl. I might be able to tell by her looks if I agreed with the guy or girl rating the dancer.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    ROFL "Barcoded" patrons! I saw a Miami Vice (or CSI?) episode in which the clubber girls were chip-implanted. That way they could wear a slinky dress with no underwear and carry nothing but the micro-cellular on their wrist. The chip in their shoulder had their ID, their credit card, etc. Hot actresses they used for that episode ... one of 'em got raped and killed gee what a surprise wearing a negligee and high heels and nothing else out in public duh ...
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    crap! I think I got radio tagged saturday nite! LOL
  • funtimes2bhad
    16 years ago
    So what do you do when a girl is attacked by people who don't like her? Could be other dancers at the club or people she knows. The girl might or might not desrve the reating. It's not hard to be a member on this site. Just post a decent post once a month or so.
  • funtimes2bhad
    16 years ago
    Forgot to mention that many girls use the same name. So suddenly Bambi leaves and new Bambi takes her place.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    chandler, I like the free piercing idea, although I feel there are serious problems with that. Suppose dancers switched hardware, or stole someone's? Also, there are a number of us that don't care for piercings or tattoos. Sooooooo, I guess we will have to go with an implant. I really like the idea of tying it into in-car GPS, however. wondergrl5, Beware, there are tagger out there that will say they are injecting an implant, but it really isn't one. I think chandler and I will have to be in charge of issuing the implants. That OK by you, chandler?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion