tuscl

Weird dates?

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
What weird stuff have you done on a date.

There was a dancer and we were gonna go out. She called me saying she needs me to help her and asked me to go to the mall with her. And I was like I can't. And she kept begging. And said she doesn't want me to buy anything. She wanted me to carry an extra backpack for her to put things in while she shoplifter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

8 comments

• twentyfive
    β€’
    2 years ago
    You know some high class chicks Iceefag
    Your mom must be so proud!
  • Mate27
    β€’
    2 years ago
    WTF is this? Did I mistakenly log into MySpace.com? I didn’t know I create an account that discusses junior high school topics.
  • skibum609
    β€’
    2 years ago
    "and I was like, I can't" valley girl d-bag.
  • rickmacrodong
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Ahh icee, back to regular shoplifting now that you can’t loot blm protests, must suck to lose the income
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    2 years ago
    LoL
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Spoiler Alert: This wasn't a date. LMFAO getting used to help shoplift is not a date. But keep pretending. πŸ€­πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • docsavage
    β€’
    2 years ago
    This wasn't a date but one time a Mexican dancer got into a fight with border agents while she was trying to sneak relatives over the border and then asked me to go to the hospital emergency room with her so she would have someone to talk to while she waiting to see a doctor.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    That's a good one. I once had a girlbwant to have sex and she told me to hurry up coz her nf got out of jail that day.

A dental hygienist closed up at the office and we ended up having sex in the dentists chair.

I once went to dinner with a paranoid girl who had me 6estbher food for poison and was afraid the waitress would break a plate and slit her throat with it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion