tuscl

TUSCL Ultimate Strip Club City Tournament Elite 8: Detroit vs. Toronto

Final matchup in this round. Miami, Tampa and Providence are moving onto the final four. Right now, we got two really great strip club cities where it's not a matter of if but just how much. Perhaps London, Ontario between the two might not be a bad spot to live for a monger. Here we go.

14 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    And in both cases, the city proper clubs are underwhelming compared to it's suburbs, which is what we are really talking about when we talk about these two.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Detroit. Someone else will sing its praises I'm sure.
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    Detroit
  • RockAllNight
    2 years ago
    Detroit
  • PhredJohnson
    2 years ago
    I only know Detroit but from reading reviews from all over on TUSCL, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. (Besides, now in Toronto they might assist your suicide.)
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I went to Detroit about 3 years ago. Had a great time. Would love to go back, maybe when it gets warmer. Don't really have any desire to give my money to some Canadians. But I won't go into that since it's not the political board.

Detroit.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Detroit.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I’m also going Detroit just because I’ve had the awesome experience that I haven’t quite yet had in Toronto (although solid) but it’s all there for anybody if you want it, I would not sleep on that Toronto. Both awesome though.
  • longjohn81
    2 years ago
    Never been to Toronto for clubbing activities, but it’s hard to imagine a better place than my hometown of Detroit (the suburbs at least).

Detroit FTW
  • Electronman
    2 years ago
    Detroit.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Detroit. Iconic cars. Iconic clubs
  • newmark
    2 years ago
    Detroit

Actually never been clubbing in Detroit. Did go in Toronto years ago. It was great. But if I were going to scout Detroit or re-scout Toronto post-pandemic, I’m going Detroit.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Alright lets call it here, +11 this early with nobody pulling the lever for Toronto, no need to keep it going. Message received, Detroit moves on. Final Four time.
  • chiefwiggum
    2 years ago
    I will say this about Toronto, and this applies way moreso to Mississiagua (or however the fuck you spell it), the girls are definitely hotter on average than Detroit. Detroit should lose points for Henrys and Bogarts, Silver Cricket was subpar as well on my last trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion