tuscl

TUSCL Ultimate Strip Club City Tournament Elite 8: Los Angeles vs. Providence

So far in this round Miami and Tampa move on. After this one here it's Detroit vs. Toronto. But right now sort of weird matchup with this one but fuck it, let's go ahead. Just to reiterate on the rules, city will include the suburbs of that city. Los Angeles includes the COI and Orange county strip clubs. It's a big metropolitan area. Providence can include all of RI, and the clubs in a half hour or so radius. Might just be a matchup of the best of the large cities vs the best of the small cities. Let's do it.

33 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Providence.

I'm sure that this surprises no one.
  • newmark
    2 years ago
    Providence.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Providence
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Providence. LA seems to have some good clubs and lots of gorgeous girls. But, overall for this tournament, it’s Providence.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I'll go to LA. To be honest it's not really that close for me at least, I like Providence but there's just so many options in LA area for wild times and the quality of girl you can find at some of the joints there is hard to beat out elsewhere in the US.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    LA has some of the best looking stripper hoes outside of vegas.
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    is Providence really that good?? What clubs are good there? I'll look at the reviews, but sometimes I like this format to get a quick primer.
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    I've got limited experience in the US, but I have visited clubs in both LA and Providence. LA had some real lookers but I had better / more intimate connections with the dancers in Providence (many of whom were hot too). The club Desire especially impressed me, and I've been meaning to return again, which I will some day. I'm sure LA is a fine scene too but with my limited experience I'm gonna pick..... Providence.
  • Evasparkling
    2 years ago
    Los Angeles.
  • Electronman
    2 years ago
    Providence.
  • Garfield84
    2 years ago
    Really?? Providence Rhode Island?? Who would of thought? Someone that knows the Providence SC scene, please PM me an overview .

Thanks in advance

As for my Vote, LA strip club suck. COI clubs use to be decent, now my favorites has onlyfans pages

• rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Providence.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Providence. Desires has the best day shift anywhere.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Never been to City of Industry. Maybe the clubs are good. But I have NO desire to go to the Los Angeles area ever again. I like everything I hear about Desires. So I'm gonna go with Providence. Simply on hearsay.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Looks like we finally have a "lower seed" win.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I've never been to either, but while considering planning club trips, I'd always hoped my travel would bring me closer to COI than Providence. I actually passed on a trip to CT a couple of years ago that I now regret. Amazingly, the overwhelming majority of senior members on this board prefer Providence. Who woulda thunk it?
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Amazingly, the overwhelming majority of senior members on this board prefer Providence. Who woulda thunk it?"

Pretty much anyone who has clubbed in Providence. Also it's not just Desire, though Desire is definitely a standout jewel. My last two OTC adventures in PVD were with girls from two other clubs. There is a lot of fun to be found there. When you add the fantastic restaurant scene and the city's very small easily navigable size, it's just a great place for a good night out.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    If you want more information about the dining scene in and around Providence, RI, while also looking at a pretty hot babe, then check out Buns & Bites:

https://www.instagram.com/bunsandbites/
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I looked it up. Southwest has Non Stop from Tampa to Providence. Not that bad of a flight. Hmmmmmmmm...................... How cold is it in January ?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ lol... January and February are the coldest months in RI. Average in the 30s to low 40s. Occasionally lower than that with snow.

Honestly, the winters have been milder consistently as compared to even 10 years ago. But it's still not tropical.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    Never been to clubs in either city, but based on reviews on this site, Providence sounds like a strip club sleeper - despite the climate.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    The problem with LA clubs is...
    it's in California.

so I'll pick Providence for a visit someday.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    It's 57 in Providence right now.in January it could be 10 and snowing, or more likely 42 cloudy and gray. Providence is a foodie city with great strip clubs.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    LA. If it's pound for pound, Providence can take on anyplace. But I gained a new appreciation for LA clubs my last time there. Other than BELAX I only went to poorly rated, long time unrated clubs. And I had an absolute blast doing it.

So if I take those bottom rung clubs (which actually weren't) and pile all the usual suspects on top who get all the glory? Unless COVID collapsed the whole scene that's a win.
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    Providence. Definitely punches above it's weight both in terms of strip clubs and food. It is definitely helped in the strip club department by being only around an hour from Boston and the strip club scene in Massachusetts being awful for the most part, so it gets to serve as the outlet for Massachusetts guys looking to actually have fun at a strip club. As evidenced by all the Massachusetts license plates you see in the parking lots.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're going by the availability of cheap hookers not by club quality.

In LA I can get a $200 bottle of Hennessy and party all night with stripper hoes. Have a great time.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    "If you want more information about the dining scene in and around Providence, RI, while also looking at a pretty hot babe, then check out Buns & Bites:"

Ish needs to schedule a p4p with his opthalmologist. The girl on that insta has teeth like Jim Carrey, eyebrows like Eugene Levy, and a chin like Peter Griffin. That's a pretty homely gal. The body is nothing to write him about it, either.
    2 years ago
    LA
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl2PzYDsbJq/…

She's fugly and the food is like something that was trendy in la like 10 years ago.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Alright let's call it here, Providence moves forward. Onto the next one.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee thinks a $200 bottle of Hennessey and partying all night with the type of "women" he likes is great. I'd rather clean the garage .....
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    why would we call someone fugly while posting a link to their image(s)? Unnecessary
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee is a bigoted, ignorant, woman hating, incel piece of shit ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion