tuscl

What do dancers think of club managers?

Monday, December 5, 2022 2:50 AM
One user posted this “If it's a club where I'm a regular and I know the manager as well as how he's generally regarded by the dancers, then sure, I might take the chance.” One dancer I know actually quit working at a club she made good money at. She didnt want to go into detail but said it’s because one of the VIP managers was a total asshole and didn’t treat the dancers well. It didn’t sound like the guy tried doing anything physical to her, so what does this mean? What would a manager be doing that would make dancers quit over his behavior. Do managers try to force girls into performing extras? Are they focused on trying to make the club as much money as possible? This dancer moved to a different club 60 miles away, which is a much longer commute. She would come back to the old club if this manager left.

18 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    That's like asking what dancers think of customers. It's a little broad.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Don’t worry about that, I’m sure Iceefag will weigh in with his extensive knowledge of how all dancers think
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    Dancers feel about their boss the same way most people do. With my boss, I just try not to get fired. The best liked boss by strippers I ever saw was here in Indianapolis at Babes. My regular said his philosophy was "you can do what you want as long as you don't hurt anybody". There were a lot of pretty strippers there. The owner fired him and replaced him with the girlfriend of the owner. She was overly strict and drove all the pretty strippers off. The owner then started losing money and had to sell off the club. Never hire someone to manage your business just because she is your girlfriend.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They deal with owners and management just like anyone else deals with theirs . Managers are like slave masters making em work for a parasitic owners profits. Thats why you get so much every day resistance to managers. Strippers are more aware of their means of production than most Americans
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye is just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." ~Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    There is only one over all club manager. No such thing called VIP manager. Just a gate keeper to vip area. If the club has house MOM, then they schedule the dancers work and have more control, most club managers oversee schedules if a staff takes of it. So, this story seem to be having loose ends.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I have an extremely negative opinion of most club managers most of the time. A lot of times u gotta bribe club managers to keep your job at said club if this is a so called "upscale" club which i think is so fucked up. The other thing that may happen when you don't tip enough is you will absolutely get sabotaged like they will fuck up a room sale that was a done deal until the mgr who has to run transaction intentionally sabotages it. Or you might all of a sudden not be allowed to work certain shifts where u could before etc. I've heard of this happening to a few girls over the years so it is a thing. The other thing is there are absolutely mgrs who try and sleep with the strippers and give special treatment or fire girls over this matter. A lot of mgrs are drunk on the job. Some of them are on drugs. Some are both. Professionalism is absolutely not a thing. Even in some divier clubs you will get fucked with if u dont bribe ppl to either keep your job or stay on their good side. aka what they call "tips" ... But are they really "tips" when these are borderline required at most places? Also there is spotty enforcement of rules. It's like some girls gotta follow every single stupid little rule or they lose their job, and there's other girls who literally have zero rules applied to them and no problem lmfao. lol don't mind me just burnt out ex stripper. Thanks for reminding me of yet another couple of reasons why I probably shouldn't go back lol.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "What do dancers think of club managers?" For the most part don't know and don't care. What is more relevant to me is what I think of a manager. Because if he is doing something that grabs my attention for more than a nanosecond ITC, then it's likely because he's fucking something up. IMO his job is to keep the girls flowing in, let nature take its course with as as light a hand as possible under the circumstances and otherwise manage the operation from behind the scenes with as little drama as possible. Of course some of this is also tied to dancer opinions as clubs managed by dickheads often lack enough dancers. But even this isn't universally true. There are certainly tourist traps with lots of foot traffic where managers can get away with being assholes because the money is just too good for a lot of dancers to pass up.
  • satsuma
    2 years ago
    There were some I didn't like in the past at different clubs but at my current club I think they're pretty good and reasonable.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Seems like a high drama low wage job. I'm glad somebody does it and that it's not me.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    What would make a dancer quit working a club with good money because of the manager being an asshole? What was the manager doing?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The problem is a lot of managers think of themselves as pimps and treat girls accordingly.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ and you know this how?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    What does ANYONE think about their Boss ? It totally depends on the Boss.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    I think my boss is a dong. But he mostly leaves me alone so I like that about him. My favorite bosses are always the ones that leave me tf alone. Of course they’re more likely to leave you alone if you’re good at your job.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I've certainly have had managers who would be as nasty as they thought they could get away with. Would have been much worse if they had wanted to fuck me literally and not just figuratively. I personally had a problem with a VIP manager. I use to point it out to the naive dancers that he was stealing from them, by taking more than the correct club cut from the dances. His dancer ex (who dumped him) took a shine to me. She thought I was polite and funny, and I let her press on my neck arteries until I passed out. I had to stop going when he was working, because he was even more an a-hole towards me than he was generally.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Is the manager's/owner's office room has cameras? lol. Lap dance room has cameras all over. I doubt manager's office room has camera's
  • RTP
    2 years ago
    I had a dancer yesterday describe working for a manager at a club I frequent almost exactly as BlahBlahBlah described it above. Said that they have all kinds of fines and rules, enforced inconsistently, and showing favoritism for those that F them. I doubt that they are all like this, but clearly in some cases this exists.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion