tuscl

Do you have a club uniform?

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Monday, November 28, 2022 3:39 AM
I know guys try to dress up for clubs. Or dress regularly but I always pretty much wear the same thing. Black t shirt adidas track pants black chucks and black hoodie. Sometimes I'll add a nice gold watch and simple gold chain. Cuban link. I do it for practical reasons comfort and the club smell getting dirty and wanting to not look like a mark

29 comments

• tuskular
    2 years ago
    You ever get denied entrance because you were wearing track pants? I did recently.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Yeah at deja vu in Vegas. But it felt off. They let guys wearing shorts in. This was like a month ago. Haven't had a problem anywhere else.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But litter darlings which is owned by them let's me in all the time
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Little not litter
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee what kind of gold watch exactly? My go to is some kind of jogger pants, a plain t shirt, and a nice watch, with some boots or sneakers. I hope you obtained that chain and watch in an honorable way...
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Black T-shirt (I have a soft one girls love) A pair of old, soft jeans or khakis (shorts in summer) Black New Balance casuals, or lace-up dress shoes Make it pleasant touch for all parties. I find being a mark comes from your mouth, not your clothing.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Dress shirt untucked, watch (so I know the time), soft jeans and loafers (usually suede). Very rarely bring my phone into the club (hence need for the watch).
  • jaybud999
    2 years ago
    Collared button down, soft pants. No watch.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    To those of you who focus on textures. That's so true. They really notice that. And dressing plain is the best option. Looking like a square or a poser is the worst
  • Electronman
    2 years ago
    For cold weather, joggers with side pockets and one or more back pockets.. A quarter zip, long sleeve pull over shirt. If the club has a not athletic gear dress code, I replace the joggers with soft fabric pants. For warm weather, shorts and a golf shirt. Commando-- always.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @2Icee I will play along and answer your question Do you have a club uniform? YES. Keep in mind the Russian proverb: “People greet you according to the way you dress… and say goodbay according to the way you behave" I dress accordingly for the type of strip club: 1) Low end “dive bar” strip joint; black leather biker jacket black leather jeans, steel toe biker boots, clearly a 1% type of attire, in real cold weather a sheepskin biker trench coat instead of the biker jacket 2) Medium tier strip club; business casual black slacks, button down long sleeve shirt with a silk tie if needed. In cold weather a wool jacket. 3) High end gentleman club; black tie attire, with a long wool coat in cold weather. Regardless of the uniform, when appropriate, my FN Browning Hi-Power Nickel plated 9x19mm tucked in my custom made black leather appendix carry holster, and I always behave like a gentleman.
  • Manuellabore
    2 years ago
    Greg Norman dress pants from Costco. Form fitting polyester fabric perfect for grinding. Button down dress shirt or pullover sweater, or polo shirt in hot weather. Leather lace up shoes
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I wear what I normally wear. I mainly just try to make sure the clothes are clean. I'll shower, shave, brush my teeth and put on clean clothes before going. It's just a form of politeness towards the strippers to not subject them to excessive body odor. From a practical standpoint, they also might get a little closer to me during the lap dance if I smell good and will be more likely to come over to my table if I don't look like a smelly homeless bum.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    shorts and t-shirt in summer; sweats and t-shirt in winter, unless it is cold and then I add a hoodie. Looking like the homeless I find I get bothered less in clubs.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I agree about hygiene. Being clean and smelling good is just common sense. Smelly dirty guys is something dancers complain about a lot. My reasoning for this thread is because of clothes getting ruined in clubs with the lotions and stuff. The worst is when a girl puts baby oil on and gets it all over you. And just to not look like a mark.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Not really. I dress comfortably in my regular clothes. For reasons mentioned previously, I avoid denim or canvas work pants, etc. I don't really consider hygiene to be part of a wardrobe, but I guess for some guys (and a few dancers) it needs to be on a checklist.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I don’t have a specific set of clothes for club trips. I usually wear comfortable soft golf pants and a soft button down shirt - with black shoes. I will wear a pair of very soft old jeans and a soft polo from time to time too. I’ve worn Adidas track pants with shiny black dress shoes - and a white tank top a few times - with my Kangol cap. But, I don’t have gold jewelry to complete the look properly. I may need to pick up a gold chain and bracelet - as it is cyber Monday - so I have a good shine to my look!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I found your uniform Iceefag [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I know that some guys are shameless and don't care, but I prefer to not walk into the club and have it be obvious that I picked my outfit based on friction coefficients. I mean, comfort and texture are relevant factors for me and the dancer. I get that. But I'm never going to have an entirely separate drawer for clothes that handle like wet soap. To each their own, though.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    White t-shirt. Black shorts with black suspenders. Black hard sole shoes with black knee high socks. Then I have this black hat with a propeller on the top. I am so cute, and the girls just gobble me up.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Why do you dress like icee?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Warrior - if you add a tin foil antenna to your propeller cap - you would look like a member of a certain organization (that has stripper quality hotties)…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Dreasing for an ldk isn't that obvious to a lot of people. When I think texture I mean for her comfort. So she's not grinding on raw denim or something.
  • charrix
    2 years ago
    Just my normal clothes: shirt (most times an untucked button up), my signature denim, shoes that aren't obviously dirty. Speaking of comfort: what can you wear that's better for the girl than jeans if sweats or knit joggers aren't an option? And do the girls really have a tough time with denim?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ I've talked to dancers who hate it when guys wear jeans and canvas work pants. I guess that there might be softer denims out there that are okay, but stiff, coarse fabrics aren't dancer preferred. If not sweats, then lighter-weight khakis or something similar if you're not a khakis guy. Some guys here have said they wear golf pants that will pass most wardrobe checks. Summer-weight hiking pants will also work. Honestly, anything that isn't stiff or rough-textured will do the trick.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But also keep in mind that they judge you by your style and brands. Ex0ensive shit doesn't impress them. It makes them see you as a mark.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Expensive shit doesn't impress dancers? No wonder I always have a good time in my threadbare athleticwear and hoodie.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Their expensive shit impressed them not yours. Yours just makes you a mark for them
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Lol now-it-all Icee with the bad ticker and non-functioning penis. Lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion