tuscl

Greatest Thanksgiving movie of all time?

Thick-5-Incher
MAGA-Tards are low IQ pieces of shit
Wednesday, November 23, 2022 11:56 AM
I still think it's "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" --- superb acting by Candy and Martin and genius film-making by the master John Hughes You can watch it free at this link: [view link]

13 comments

• yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    There's not a lot of Thanksgiving movies but there are a lot of Thanksgiving TV shows so I'll go with that. #1 WKRP - Turkey giveaway at Pinedale Mall #2 Charlie Brown Thanksgiving others: Cheers when they have the food fight Friends the one with the football game and Phoebe flashes her boobs at Chandler for a touchdown
  • sinclair
    2 years ago
    "The Last Waltz" - It is a documentary filmed on Thanksgiving in 1976.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Laila Robins was the actress that played Steve Martin’s wife in PTA. She was a very fine looking MILF She played the evil Commonwealth leader Pamela Milton in the final season of the Walking Dead. I didn’t even recognize her. Didn’t she age well.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "#1 WKRP - Turkey giveaway at Pinedale Mall" One of the funniest Thanksgiving TV episodes of all time
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "Laila Robins was the actress that played Steve Martin’s wife in PTA. She was a very fine looking MILF" She was great but too sexy to be the wife of a boring ad exec --- based on the women I seen in Chicago the past 10 years BTW, why couldn't Neal call home at least once or twice to let his wife know what was going on? It was the 80's so no cellies or internet, but pay phones everywhere!
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "Friends the one with the football game and Phoebe flashes her boobs at Chandler for a touchdown" Didnt Friends have a few good Thanksgiving episodes? I remember the one where Brad Pitt guested as the former high school enemy of Rachel.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    Planes, Trains, and Automobiles...and it isn't even debatable.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Arthur Carlson: "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!" Les Nessman: "Oh, the humanity...." Funniest episode ever!😂
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles...and it isn't even debatable" It's pretty much untouchable. Seen it almost every year since 1987, and I never grow tired of it. I saw "Dutch" a couple time and it never grew on me. The kid actor in it is so annoying that I have a hard time rooting for him in the end.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    Dutch is good, but it's like freshman to PTA's varsity first team all state
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Special is always a family favorite!
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Hannah and her Sisters. Woody Allen directed this family drama/comedy starring Michael Caine, Barbara Hershey, Dianne Wiest, Max Von Sydow, and Mia Farrow (as Hannah). Needless to say, Woody made this movie while he and Mia were still together. The movie won several Academy Awards.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Charlie Brown
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion