tuscl

Conservatism is dead

Thick-5-Incher
MAGA-Tards are low IQ pieces of shit
Monday, December 5, 2022 5:32 AM
Commie Donnie Trump elected in 2016 (after losing by 4 million votes to Hillary) RESULT: Republicans lose 2018, 2020, and 2022 election cycles and will repeat historic losses in 2024 DISCUSS

35 comments

• misterorange
    2 years ago
    Yeah keep bragging about the "popular vote" which means nothing. Stupid fucking asshole.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "keep bragging about the "popular vote" which means nothing" Hillary won in 2016 by 4 million votes. Mighty Joe won in 2020 by 9 million votes. PROOF that Democrats are winning the hearts and minds of America -- MORE and MORE every year. Suck on that dick, MAGA Cunt.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Just shows what a stupid moron you are. Open your mouth so I can take a shit you fucking dumb scumbag.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    Trumpism is melting faster than the polar icecaps --- CRY HARDER, Orange Fagg!
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Polar icecaps? Then I guess we have a hundred thousand more years.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ .5 incher aka Trucidos aka VH kicks aka Yabba Jabba aka TXTittyFag dot aka jonathan999 aka caesarsghost is a recurrent troll not to be taken seriously. He's working on a 7th or 8th ban by now. Don't engage him expecting a civil or productive discussion.
  • dustyj
    2 years ago
    I think it's funny that people think that Trump cares about anyone in the world but himself. If Trump had the option of being President today but 10 million of his followers had to die today or he could accept not being President and zero of his followers would die which choice do you think he'd take? It wouldn't even be a choice for him. He would 100 percent take being President.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "If Trump had the option of being President today but 10 million of his followers had to die today" That actually happened but on a smaller scale --- China Don's deliberate funding of COVID-19 research in Wuhan using his secret bank accounts over there was an attempt to eliminate as many of his elderly white voters as possible. It managed to kill a million Americans, the majority of whom voted for the Tax and Draft Dodger and sent him money for his various grifts as they gasped their last breaths on a ventilator in the ICU. Talk about really stupid people, eh? I've said it before and I'll keep saying it --- Commie Donnie is the most invasive cancer upon the GQP that the Democrats could ever hope for
  • Jasdoit
    2 years ago
    Here is a funny scenario that I believe will play out. Republican primaries will be bloody, and I think Trump will lose. But his ego will make him declare as a third party candidate so he can continue to milk his followers. I hope the democrats gets Trumps name on all 50 states ballad so we can split the stupid and stupider conservative vote. It will be like watching all the lemmings jump off that cliff.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "I think Trump will lose. But his ego will make him declare as a third party candidate so he can continue to milk his followers" I've been hearing this theory a lot lately and it's making a lot of sense. Commie Don never cared about Republicans and their causes. He only hijacked the GQP because it was the easiest way to get into the White House. If he was a strong ideologue and not a weak pussy, he woulda ran in 2016 as an independent nominee of the "MAGA Party", the same way Ross Perot ran as an independent in the 1992 and 1996 elections. I agree he'll likely lose the GQP nomination, but he'll run as an independent just to piss off the Repukes and sink Little DeSatan's chances in the general election. It will definitely work if he goes through with it, because all he needs to do is convince around 10% of the righties who would vote for DeSatan to either vote for Trump or just stay home on election day. It's going to be a walk in the park for Biden's re-election. In that sense, I hope the indictments don't slam-dunk on China Don until late 2023 and then he can spend all of 2024 campaigning his usual bullshit about being a victim of the deep state. If the criminal trials proceed too fast and he gets convicted, then he gets taken off the campaign trail and Little DeSatan has a slightly better chance in the general election. Either way, the Dems are keeping the White House in 2024 but it's a more enjoyable train-wreck the longer Tax Dodger Donnie is out there gutting the GOP like a squealing pig.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I think if Trump tries to form a third party the Republican leadership gets behind the justice department and works to put him in jail.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "Republican leadership gets behind the justice department and works to put him in jail" I agree but the Repukes can't make the wheels of justice spin faster. If the indictments don't roll in by May or June 2023 then I don't see how Small Hands gets to trial any earlier than summer 2024, but with his army of lawyers filing all kinds of delays more likely late 2024 or early 2025.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ And this troll, this shining example of Democratic manhood, has spent several hours today trolling politics on an obscure titty bar website. Lol. Go away, Trucidos.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I'm not convinced that he's either a liberal and/or a Democrat. He's a political caricature designed solely to generate reactions. If it's Trucidos (which I think is likely), he's always been 100% opportunistic about generating turmoil here. He'll adopt any viewpoint to achieve that goal. And here's the thing ... it works very effectively here.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ It's Trucidos. Same verbal tics, homophobic insults. And a lot of spare time to troll politics on this board full of congressional chiefs of staff and Yale lawyers.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "here's the thing ... it works very effectively here" It's too easy to bait Tetra-Fagg or Ski-Fagg into bear traps. They can't stand it when a smart Dem like me embarrasses them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They're dinosaurs holding on during their extinction. Look at tuscl and how out of touch with reality they are
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "It's too easy to bait Tetra-Fagg or Ski-Fagg into bear traps." Not a very good Democrat with the homophobia. Your use of "cunt" as an insult (hey, we all _like_ cunt here) is an admission you prefer the cock. Don't worry, you're the same little shitbag, hetero or homo.
  • TheSingularity
    2 years ago
    While we definitely underperformed in 2022, it's inaccurate to say Republicans lost. We didn't. We just won by a lot less than anticipated.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibitch is a weirdo who pretends to be a good catholic while he's a cuck for his swinger wife. Tetradon.... I don't think he's a bad person. He's severely misguided but one of the more normal people here. But he loves cacaplop now lulz
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Skibum is Jewish, you referred to yourself as Jewish and him as catholic so you could claim hes anti semetic lulz. You probably think youre drake or something claiming people call you nigga
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "We just won by a lot less than anticipated" That's putting lipstick on a pig --- Repukes BARELY won the House and didnt retake the Senate --- something that should be easy to do when the opposition party holds the White House for a given election cycle Trumpism had the opposite effect on the Republi-Cunt Party they wished for in 2015 --- it has caused them to lose power for over 7 years with more to come. The repercussions will be felt for decades since Millenials and Zoomers are breaking hard for Democrats and they are the fastest rising voter demographic
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "Tetradon.... I don't think he's a bad person" People reveal who they truly are with their words. Both Ski-Fagg and Tetra-Fagg are useless Trumper pieces of shit, fading into obscurity as modern America leaves them behind. Old white men hold less power and influence with every passing year, and Ski/Tetra/Gamma are proof of that decline.
  • dustyj
    2 years ago
    Thankfully most younger people did not grow up hating Jews, gay people, other races and just hating in general the younger vote will grow increasingly Democrat as the racist, homophobic old fossil Republicans die off.
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    @Tetradon - yeah we all know you think T5I is a troll and you don't like him, please give it up and take your beef offline, we're tired of it. He's got a few reviews and he's entitled to post his opinions, as much as you don't like them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Anyone not a right wing troll is a troll to them
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @icee, you're neither smart nor witty enough to be a troll. You're an object of pity on your best day. @wld, trolls need to be put on blast repeatedly. Don't like it, put me on ignore.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nah I just keep it real but that hits too many nerves here
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ .5 incher has been banned several times for being an obnoxious troll. Hence, he's a troll now and forever.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    In the long history of TUSCL, if someone told me that there were three occasions when people took their fight offline, I'd say that person was lying by a factor of three.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    Both parties have failed to address the problems this country has. We can't keep running trillion dollar a year deficits and maintain the current level of spending. CBO estimates are by 2032 Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, government and military pensions added together will equal 100% of tax receipts. The rising debt will lead to rising interest costs that will eventually be trillions of dollars a year. There is not going to be enough rich people to increase taxes on to maintain the current system. The current system will end because there won't be the money to pay for it.
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    ^ And this troll, this shining example of Democratic manhood, has spent several hours today trolling politics on an obscure titty bar website. Lol. And then we have Tetradon, the titty bar website troll police, who spends as much time surfing said obscure website to chase after so-called trolls. Sad but true !
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    Above first line was quote from Tetradon
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Oh you're such a victim. Cope harder.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Wld4tatas you're not so innocent when it comes to calling people trolls
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion